The Freakshow Avatar Collection - Auction

MiikeSnow

• 3 weeks later...

Requests?

Had quite a few DMs about doing requests recently. Open to doing a few pieces (not going to take on more than a handful at once).

300k a piece. One refinement, and no side-on pieces or facial gifs. Price may go up in the future.

Not for sale - Example of my recent personal pieces:

tyson.gif Paco.gif buzzsaw.gif

klimenko.jpg Hunt.jpg Stone.jpg

• Upvote 1

New Sale

Yoo, tried my hand at some gif avatars. Low quality (expect some improved gifs in the near future). I know Rocket's created a s**t load of avi's before, so not sure if I duplicated any gifs he's already used.

My image button isn't working, so I've had to use thumbnail links. OG's in the right size are here (https://postimg.cc/gallery/1SStr95/8bd084cc)

100k starting since they're a little rough. 50k minimum raise. Probably keep up for 48 hrs.

Izzy

Izzy.gif Izzy2.gif

Cowboy

]cowboy2.gif cowboy3.gif
  • Upvote 3

damn its hard to get these gif avatars lol

Werdum 500k

Great stuff mike snow, I reckon the izzy one mike might reject for the eyes (based on what he has done before),

Looking back, the Izzy and Cowboy gifs are pretty terrible haha. It was my first rushed attempt and I was just excited to sell them.

I'll put some time into making proper ones in the next few days, so there'll be plenty of others up for sale.

Looking back, the Izzy and Cowboy gifs are pretty terrible haha. It was my first rushed attempt and I was just excited to sell them.

I'll put some time into making proper ones in the next few days, so there'll be plenty of others up for sale.

yeah definitely not knocking them mate, they look great and I want to bid. Just the eyes I have seen Mike reject before