Camara's Safe Space to Spout Nonsense

TJMitchell

Kings

That's right baby !

King amongst KINGS !

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/2018120601163620121109215341empobelt.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15022514001714.jpg

Freako one of these days you gonna piss me off and I won't just go up to your division to avenge my master, I will take your belt too.

Chris Steve dominated that round.

Chris Steve dominated that second round.

Chris Steve clearly takes that round.

The cut man is working on Pekka Toivonen's cut.

Chris Steve had his way with Pekka Toivonen in that round.

The cut man is working on Pekka Toivonen's cut.

And that's the end of the fight!

Chris Steve showed his dominance in that final round.

Well Steve has outscored his opponent in every aspect of the fight today.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I find his slave-master relationship with Grumpy very interesting. They are either sith warriors, or into BDSM. And since sith warriors dont exist...

Amateur League is mad as F%^& today

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14830250686385.png

haha

We having a party at HQ

common-elyx-3.jpeg

The Stepdads are cordially invited :)

dsc01242.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Actually we partied yesterday too , watching a moderator say these jewels to you this all day:

no your making yourself look like an idiot

your an idiot has your main account is the oldest and your still using it as those other two were created after your main account so your were using them at the same time -- but you quit -- probably cause you knew you would get busted

you matched up qfc's against yourself --- quit lying

lmao -- feelings hurt much you got called out after talking so much shit to others that are YES breaking the rules too -- lmao -- priceless

oh your matched up qfc's are proof enough -- lmao

first you said not your accounts -- then said well there was never any correlation together -- then when pointed out the qfc fights you brought up that new rule --- so what is it? none your accounts just the main or your bothers sisters cousins account -- or you gonna stick with never playing the accounts at the same time --- then now all the sudden the one account isn't yours at all --- lmao -- wow

PBR GAPED you :

2dsioa.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

of course he isn't. the fact he got away with jumping a fighter up a few weight classes is comical. kudos to you for accepting the fight cuz you're not a lil bitch, but you went into that one with the cards stacked against you.

Pekka is 183 lbs. soaking wet lol. He is more 185er than 205er really.

I'm like 3 lbs. from the 185 bracket lol.

Not sure 3 lbs. will make my 50-45 any more competitive to be quite honest. It was just an ass whooping.

My hesitation has nothing to do with any weight BS, Pekka just doesn't move the needle.

Come on Karter, you know I'm not afraid to fight anyone. I'm confident enough on my slider knowledge to give anyone's best prospect a run for their money even with badly built FA pick ups:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=936629

And I have the balls to run it again :)

See you in a few weeks.

• 1 month later...

Ooof. On recent info in said thread it looks like this one definitely needs to be in here. Ever tried telling the truth Jude? Just once? You might even like it.

Gagnon vs Steve is on.

fucking pussy, Alex immediately booked himself the easiest fight vs Heavy, Alex should not be booking his fights at Empire, its shameful.

Also booting Farts instead of negotiating w him was shady. He can beat you so at the first chance you booted him knowing he will take all his fighters.

pussy