The Beatdown - Official News/Smack Talk Thread

agreen

Duke Tyme: "If I win my fight id love to fight Hunter Legacy next and take his spot in the rankings!"

We will see how both your next fights pan out, if things go that route, you got it!

if stefano magaddino wins his fight he wants his first title defence to be against anthony johnson he has some unfinished buissness with him.

So long as Johnson is ready, we can probably make this happen

The champ is here!

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1406979/ben_5.gif

"Michael Carter you better be ready. I'm different than the one dimensional bum you went 2-1 against to get this title shot." - Yen Askren

Michael Carter

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14856207424348.jpg

"Gonna punch the stupidity out of your ugly head. A bum like you has never met someone so prepared and determined. You should get a bonus if somehow you manage to survive round 1. Gonna kick your bitch ass and then gonna send the belt to dry cleaning so they wash away the smell of a bum"

• Upvote 1

" Hahaha got too laugh at all the middleweights calling out hunter legacy he is a bum and and the easy fight! Once i dismantle Michael barbour in the first round on octorber the third, i will continue beating everyone in this bum division and get that belt! Anyone in my way will get beat the F down."

"If i had too see my next fight it would make sense for me to fight the winner of dyl stephens and Martin taylor! "

- Mark Anderson

MMA Tycoon Official Rankings (AS OF 9-19-17)

145 lbs Featherweight Division

C- TBD

1- Edgy Brah

2- Edward Soriano

3- Ricardo Alverez

4- Zaeed North

5- Mark Tyme

155 lbs Lightweight Division

C- MIKI VIKI

1-Simon Jensen

2-Joe Shahen

3-Benz Bulver

4-Cory Dillon

5-James Winkle

170 lbs Welterweight Division

C- EDUARDO VIEIRA

1-Aldo Odla

2-Joseph Murray

3-Dan Tasker

4-Benedict Cumberbatch

5-Yoel Romero

185 lbs Middleweight Division

C- YEN ASKREN

1-Michael Carter

2-Martin Taylor

3-Ryan Lock

4-Dyl Stephens

5-Hunter Legacy

205 lbs Light-heavyweight Division

C- YACOB NILSON

1-Stefano Magaddino

2-Anthony Johnson

3-Tage McNutt

4-Midnight Rider

5-Arany Dali

265 lbs Heavyweight Division

C- ROY ROY

1-Ryan Griffin

2-Fanta Coco

3-Jay Holloway

4-Angel Soriano

5-Patrice Pothier

Just a heads up, the 145 division is really only ranked by record right now, we WILL be setting up a title fight soon after the top guys are done competing. There is a TON of room to move all over in this division, there will be changes left and right after the next few events.

I will be looking at all the callouts as soon as the next 2 events are through so I can mix and match better as always!

• Upvote 2

Fletch "Boomtown" Brandis

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15029225428187.jpg

Hey I'm new to The Beatdown, ready to start things up here in Hilo! I've got to go unpack my bags and get to the gym. I was on my way out of the airport when I bumped into another fighter Patrice "La Pouvoire" Pothier, who thinks he can just push me outta the way to get his damn starbucks. Hey listen here , I don't know what they do in French Canada, but I guarantee you aren't going push me around in the cage. How bout you do that again when it really counts?

• Upvote 2