Help with startup funds

Can anyone offer some advice on the best way to get some cash to help get some new created fighters into a good gym.

Also any advice on what a fair fight contract would be to sign with an org and also for sponsorship?

Keeping the fighter active so that they can make their own money to pay for their gym seems to even up as long as you have them fighting regularly (at least until they are with an org) As a beginner it will be tough for you to get into the good orgs, but With beginner fighters Its usually between 1000-500 per fight and another 1000-500 per win. You could also try getting a writing gig I know for sure the SFC (sydney fight club) is looking for another writer and they may offer you a contract if your first work meets expectations. its not much, but it will help and as its a new org its a good place to start out. I've only been around for a month and this is what I've done so far. I'm not making a killing, but at the very least I'm able to keep all my fighters enrolled in decent gyms and still break about even.