A New List of ID Restricted Orgs

Shards

Really good of you to point out the details about how the ID restricted leagues work relative to a created fighter's ID number for new users. That will help eliminate a lot of confusion for them and encourage them to join orgs.

Can't stress enough what was mentioned above...flights are no longer required to get to an org for it's fights...you can be based in any city and never have to travel, so where your fighter is based should never be a concern when thinking about an org and where it's located! Have fun all!

• Upvote 4

Added, you dropped the ID from the name so I assumed.

It`s a complicated process. Hired some 335k`s after one org folded and was going to slowly move towards lowering the ID but then some of those 335k`s were just too developped , then in order to keep them busy hred some more 330k`s from another org that folded (they were dropping like flies a month+ ago) and then it was just not possible.

All titles are fought at 340k

I might drop the ID to 330k at some point but only if my loyal champs have a very fair chance to defend.

No matter what though we will get to unrestricted hopefully along w JAG, RFC and Underground in something that hasn`t been achieved in ages (taking an org from its infancy to unrestricted).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After ruling the 340k world FARTMMA has officially moved today to the 330k bracket on all divisions.

It has been a very thoughtful process and I want to truly thank bigger orgs like GAMMA and JAG for accepting my 330k+ fighters that were too strong. This partnership has allowed us to find a great balance for our 340k champs in order to continue offering FAIR FIGHTS ONLEE as it`s our tradition.

FARTMMA (330k) will continue it`s legacy of allowing managers of all skills to participate in competitive matches.

1534123118FARTMMA.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed.

P.S. Hopefully Joe Burrow gets sacked a dozen times by Myles Garrett. He grew up a Browns fan, he deserves it.

I wouldn't even mind. Garrett gets a free pass from me this year for cracking Mason Rudolph's skull with his own helmet :yes:

• Upvote 1

I've noticed the older topic has been mostly collecting dust so I decided to create a new one and stole the template, I edited the format into ID's as flights are no longer a factor. Feel free to send me or post any updates or mistakes and I'll keep the first post updated.

Last Edit: 04 July 2020

Flesh and Blood Espectacles Change to Flesh & Blood Cage Fighting

FARTMMA (330k)

JAG Battle League (330k)

UnderGround Fight Club (340k)

S.A Fighting Organization (345k)

World Kick Boxing Championship (345k)(KT)(170/265 Divisions)

GAMMA: Development League (348k)

Flesh & Blood Cage Fighting (350k)

HARDCORE Fighting Championship(350k)

World Combat Federation(350k)

Bloodbath Fighting Championship (355k)

Sucker Punch Pro Series (355k)

Checkmate Championship (355k)

Openweight MMA (355k)(265+ Division)

Medieval Combat (358k)

WolfPac Fighting Alliance (360k)

Ashbourne Events (360k)

CALIFORNIA MMA (360k)

King of Fighters: Iron Wolf (360k)

Empire MMA (360k)

RAVEN (KT League)(360k)(KT)

World Kick Boxing Championship (360k)(KT)(145 Division)

Catch Wrestling Championship (Grappling)(360k at 265+ Division)

Diamond Fight Nights (365k)

Development League

Florida Fight Squad (16-19 year old fighters only)

So lets say you're new and you don't know how this is organized yet. When you generate a fighter in MMATycoon they are given an ID that increases by 1 when a new fighter is created, so a 350k org will not sign a fighter who has a creation ID older than 350000.

in the case below I posted my retired fighter To Ken as an example.

Token1.png

this ID is also used on his url.

Token2.png

In the above example my fighter ID is 348111 and he would not be allowed to sign to a 350k org as he's too old.

• 2 weeks later...