Pulse Fighting Championship - Offical Smack Talk Tread

Paulbaseball08

15914240913944.png
Twea King

When you make your short notice Pulse debut against an elite black belt with 17 career sub wins and do this ... ?

Coming up we have a bantamweight MMA rules bout between Twea King (ranked 669 p4p, 522 weight class) and Takumi Sagaki (ranked 39 p4p, 29 weight class). King comes to the cage accompanied by Who Knows. The crowd seem to be enjoying Sagaki's choice of entrance music: One Piece - AMV - We Are! (Full Song). Twea King has the better chin. Will he look to stand and bang today?

15914240913944.png 16186793448722.gif
170 cm
13 - 3 - 0

172 cm
24 - 9 - 0
Great wrestler
World class boxer
Insanely flexible

Olympic wrestler
Excellent MT
Good gas tank

PWNAGE
Gatoroids

Urban Fighter
Voodoo Nutrition

Ladies and gentlemen. This fight is 3 rounds, in the bantamweight division.
Introducing the fighter to my left, fighting out of the red corner.
With a record of 13 - 3 - 0, fighting out of London, Twea King!
And introducing the fighter to my right, fighting out of the blue corner.
With a record of 24 - 9 - 0, fighting out of Los Angeles, Takumi Sagaki!
The judges for this bout are Richard Clark, James Atkins and Colin Fotheringham.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/round1.jpg
The bell rings for round one and we are underway!
King misses with a straight left.
King has been working on his boxing with his coaches at The Grind in the buildup to the fight.
King misses with a lunging right hand
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/takedown2.gif
and Sagaki counters with a driving takedown into guard. Nice work there by Sagaki.
King working the defensive guard well to avoid strikes from Sagaki.
King is trying to keep Sagaki in close.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/sub.jpg
Sagaki is posturing up here but King has hold of an arm and he's gone for an armbar! Sagaki tries to roll out but it's too tight and Sagaki has to tap! Slick submission there by King!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:34 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Armbar). Twea King!

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

15914240913944.png
Twea King

When you make your short notice Pulse debut against an elite black belt with 17 career sub wins and do this ... ?

Coming up we have a bantamweight MMA rules bout between Twea King (ranked 669 p4p, 522 weight class) and Takumi Sagaki (ranked 39 p4p, 29 weight class). King comes to the cage accompanied by Who Knows. The crowd seem to be enjoying Sagaki's choice of entrance music: One Piece - AMV - We Are! (Full Song). Twea King has the better chin. Will he look to stand and bang today?

15914240913944.png 16186793448722.gif
170 cm
13 - 3 - 0

172 cm
24 - 9 - 0
Great wrestler
World class boxer
Insanely flexible

Olympic wrestler
Excellent MT
Good gas tank

PWNAGE
Gatoroids

Urban Fighter
Voodoo Nutrition

Ladies and gentlemen. This fight is 3 rounds, in the bantamweight division.
Introducing the fighter to my left, fighting out of the red corner.
With a record of 13 - 3 - 0, fighting out of London, Twea King!
And introducing the fighter to my right, fighting out of the blue corner.
With a record of 24 - 9 - 0, fighting out of Los Angeles, Takumi Sagaki!
The judges for this bout are Richard Clark, James Atkins and Colin Fotheringham.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/round1.jpg
The bell rings for round one and we are underway!
King misses with a straight left.
King has been working on his boxing with his coaches at The Grind in the buildup to the fight.
King misses with a lunging right hand
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/takedown2.gif
and Sagaki counters with a driving takedown into guard. Nice work there by Sagaki.
King working the defensive guard well to avoid strikes from Sagaki.
King is trying to keep Sagaki in close.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/sub.jpg
Sagaki is posturing up here but King has hold of an arm and he's gone for an armbar! Sagaki tries to roll out but it's too tight and Sagaki has to tap! Slick submission there by King!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:34 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Armbar). Twea King!

Ugh it hurts! ? 

I guess I should have taken my chances and stood and banged ?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JudoJoker said:

Ugh it hurts! ? 

I guess I should have taken my chances and stood and banged ?

15914240913944.png
Twea King

Thahaha, I'm glad that you have a good sense of humor man. 
I would have kept it standing in this one, if you wouldn't have taken it to the ground.
You rightfully wanted to take it to the ground, but I came just as prepared for some ground fun ;) 

• 2 months later...

14307524283602.jpg

Ruslan "Reactor #4" Karelin

The move down to 205lbs from HW seems the perfect strategy so far. After Syn released me as they found me not worthy anymore, I joined PFC and dominated both fights throughout, ending both with submussions in slick fashion. I am here to stay and see if the unworthy shitty Russian can make it to the top. 

15914240913944.png
Twea King

Tattoo Guy stands over his opponent and dives in with a flying punch! King throws up his legs and catches Tattoo Guy in a triangle! Oh this looks tight! Tattoo Guy tries to escape but he's forced to tap! Wow, fantastic work there by King! That came out of nowhere!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:57 of round 2, we have a winner by way of Submission (Triangle Choke). Twea King!
After the fight, Twea King was humble in paying tribute to his opponent but made it clear he wants to go on to bigger and better things. It seemed to go down well with the crowd who cheered him loudly.

On 7/11/2021 at 6:58 AM, bjornmma1 said:

14307524283602.jpg

The move down to 205lbs from HW seems the perfect strategy so far. After Syn released me as they found me not worthy anymore, I joined PFC and dominated both fights throughout, ending both with submussions in slick fashion. I am here to stay and see if the unworthy shitty Russian can make it to the top.

We here at Syn would like to respond to these comments. Ruslan is a great and talented fighter, unfortunately due to heavy debt and financial strain as the result of over bloated contracts SYN needed to make budget cuts. We did offer to have him return at a reduced rate and he declined. We wish him all the luck in PFC

Sincerely, SYN Owner and President

Kishion Matthew

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Icon73 said:

Clodomil Dualib.gif

We here at Syn would like to respond to these comments. Ruslan is a great and talented fighter, unfortunately due to heavy debt and financial strain as the result of over bloated contracts SYN needed to make budget cuts. We did offer to have him return at a reduced rate and he declined. We wish him all the luck in PFC

Sincerely, SYN Owner and President

Kishion Matthew

14307524283602.jpg

I declined because I was released without any type of warning or talk. I am a nice guy, I like to talk.  I don't fight for money, but because I love to share blood all over the canvas.  

PS: I even insisted on fighting for free at any other org. I don't need cash, all I want is respect. 

Also, ready to fight again, lets go! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2