I can offer some mentoring, whether is running businesses, slider/training info. Pretty much whatever. I've only been around for a few months but I have a good understanding of the game, and a lot of free time =p

Hello. New manager here. I am looking for a grant to get me started in the game. I am still trying to get my head around everything, and a grant will help. So far I really love the game, and I foresee myself playing for a long time. I intend to donate when I get to the point where I can, to the noob fund, weither or not I get a grant.

I can offer some mentoring, whether is running businesses, slider/training info. Pretty much whatever. I've only been around for a few months but I have a good understanding of the game, and a lot of free time =p

Thanks. I will keep that in mind.

Hello. New manager here. I am looking for a grant to get me started in the game. I am still trying to get my head around everything, and a grant will help. So far I really love the game, and I foresee myself playing for a long time. I intend to donate when I get to the point where I can, to the noob fund, weither or not I get a grant.

Got you covered. It is in your fighter accounts.

I don't necessarily need capital funding as being a writer helps with that, but mentoring with sliders etc. Would be delighted.

kBeast just mentioned he would be interested, but it looks like you may be hooked up already like Castors pointed out.

What happens if Ezekel Rages VIP runs out? Will the bookie and money just disappear?

Seems the likely outcome. I don't feel comfortable asking Mike to transfer it without at a minimum Rage posting it is OK. He does pop on brief times, so hopefully it can be sorted legitimately through him.

It's a good thing you guys are doing here. Though, I didn't really want to ask for help a good 25k won't hurt. I have opened up my own gym that I am planning to rent out and so far so good but with all the wages I am putting out there to hire elites, I realize a late payment or something falling through could screw me in the future.

I guess we can consider it a loan because I'll be paying this forward in the near future. :)

Appreciate the consideration.

Available funds:

$12,182,625.00

Mike should transfer the old fund, not only rich guys donated to Boom Fund, some really madea a sacrifice, but anyways, everyone of the donator should know that his money is/was good for something.

I totally agree. There's $12mill in that account. And the rebirth of it is great, but there's no need.

Ask Mike to send the bookie over to you, i donated 4.5 to that thing, be a shame to see it rot away.

Exactly. This is an entire tycoon, public contribution, that was pinned.

Seems the likely outcome. I don't feel comfortable asking Mike to transfer it without at a minimum Rage posting it is OK. He does pop on brief times, so hopefully it can be sorted legitimately through him.

I totally get giving the manager some time to respond to the BOOM fund. But if he's not responding it should just be transferred. It shouldn't be seen as his money for his personal bank account.

• Upvote 1

My problem is that 2 of my fighter has run out of money. I have pumped allmoust all of my money from my wallet too. I think i have too many fighters, but im not ready to let anyone go. I had to put them on cheapest gym, they are in my opinion two very promising fighters. Doug"Peel"Pattersson and Henry"Trunk"Torres.

Little help would be nice, but i if you guys think i don't need it then its ok!

Both my fighters will fight soon and take the win bonus anyways :)

My problem is that 2 of my fighter has run out of money. I have pumped allmoust all of my money from my wallet too. I think i have too many fighters, but im not ready to let anyone go. I had to put them on cheapest gym, they are in my opinion two very promising fighters. Doug"Peel"Pattersson and Henry"Trunk"Torres.

Little help would be nice, but i if you guys think i don't need it then its ok!

Both my fighters will fight soon and take the win bonus anyways :)

Better to not join a gym than to join fucking cozad gym. :D money has been sent.