Are there any rich players here to help improve this game?

With your help we can make big improvements to the game and attract more people to join this game. Also if someone has so much money that he could buy Google or Facebook, we could sponsor a UFC fighter :) Just imagine Cain Velasquez, JDS or Jon Jones with our website and logo on their shorts. Next day 10 million new users and they all see the name of that person or company who/which made it happen :)

With your help we can make big improvements to the game and attract more people to join this game. Also if someone has so much money that he could buy Google or Facebook, we could sponsor a UFC fighter :) Just imagine Cain Velasquez, JDS or Jon Jones with our website and logo on their shorts. Next day 10 million new users and they all see the name of that person or company who/which made it happen :)

That would take quite an amount of money.

But to answer your question, sponsoring a UFC fighter takes extremely much money. You have to pay the UFC to be allowed to sponsor their fighters.

That would take quite an amount of money.

But to answer your question, sponsoring a UFC fighter takes extremely much money. You have to pay the UFC to be allowed to sponsor their fighters.

I can't remember who said that originally but that's not true, found out recently that it's only large clothing companies that need to pay the UFC, at least that's what Joe Lauzon said on Reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/21hkuw/rmma_sponsoring_a_fighter/

The most realistic thing you could expect is a guy who fights here (since we got a few amateurs about )talks to mike and gets sponsored with the logo

We've sponsored a Pro MMA fighter before. Leeroy Barnes. He's due to fight ex UFC fighter Che Mills at the Cage Warriors event in Liverpool UK

I can't remember who said that originally but that's not true, found out recently that it's only large clothing companies that need to pay the UFC, at least that's what Joe Lauzon said on Reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/21hkuw/rmma_sponsoring_a_fighter/

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/09/13/the-truth-about-fighters-and-sponsors

I remember there being an article on MMAJunkie too, where a t-shirt company complained about the fee being too large, can't find it though. I'll keep looking.

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/10/a-sponsor-opens-up-about-the-reality-of-backing-ufc-fighters/

“What the main difference is now, and what a lot of these guys don’t see, is that a brand has to put out a lot as a sponsor just to sponsor the fighters. We have to pay the UFC first of all, and then we have to pay the fighters.

Well the MMA reddit thread managed to raise enough money to sponsor Chris Camozzi, though he's donating the money raised to a young friend of his battling cancer

http://i.imgur.com/83vNKgQ.jpg

Read some where that they needed to email Zuffa for approval first. Perhaps we could get approval?

Link to the story behind R/MMA sponsoring Camozzi: http://imgur.com/a/PzCPR

Story was also featured on MMA Junkie: http://mmajunkie.com/2014/04/with-reddits-help-chris-camozzi-fighting-to-support-brain-cancer-patient-at-ufn-39/

The other problem regarding the UFC is that they operate the opposite way of most promotions. Usually, an org maintains a list of banned brands that you can't use as sponsors. UFC maintains a list of approved sponsors. If you want to sponsor a fighter, you first need to get yourself on the "approved sponsors" list. That is why you usually see a company going from sponsoring nobody to all of a sudden sponsoring every fighter on a card.

I think it was Nate Quarry that mentioned it actually, that sponsors have to pay like 50k to the UFC to sponsor the fighter, then anything above that goes to the fighter. Someone asked at the annual meeting and Dana refused to answer it and said we would have to sit and talk to you about that. Nate who was sitting next to an UFC lawyer or some shit asked him, hey can i wear my own t-shirt and the guy laughed and said give us 50 grand and we can talk about it.

Also as far as rich players, with the money you are talking about just to sponsor the player. You could prolly just buy the game off Mike and set up a dev team of your own.

I think the best way go about it get some good young fighters and send then free t shirts and stuff .it wont paid off big for a few years do.If they ever make it big Image when there going over some of his early fights him wearing a mma tycoon t shirt :yes: or if his doing interview who was your first sponsor oyeah that was mma tycoon when i was 16 :dancing: .

or you can give some wash up never has beens playing this game at moment :blackbelt: (myself included t shorts and short or what ever) and when we get or ass kick it get posted on youtube think of the exposure .I think giving free t shirts to fighters here would be good.Image any of us going to a competition with a mma thirt and shorts on :dancing: .I be going around with a swagger yeah lads i sponsor by mma tycoon i a bad ass make sure to check then out ha ha

I like the idea of free T-shirts with our website and logo, or even sponsor a talented guy who could go to the UFC some day but has no sponsors or just one or two. Just imagine the new UFC champion talking about his beggining, how he had no money at all and then this mmatycoon team came to his life and eveything changed :) We could ask MMA fans around the world to help us and I'm sure they would like the idea and raise the money, especially if it's about a very talented fighter who lives in poverty and has no money to go to the big tournaments or even pay the entry fee. (Btw. How to contact Mike?)

Would be awesome to see this game sponsor a high profile fighter but with all the legal obligations and such, I think it would be a long shot. I had a Boxing Match for Charity back in February (representing both the MMA and Football (Soccer) clubs in my college in it and I would have loved having a t-shirt with MMA Tycoon on it. Id say if this was a serious thought then maybe there could be a new thread where people are asked to reply if they are a fighter (Pro or Amateur) and would be interested in a sponsor. I dont think we would get 10m+ players over night but maybe start up a few groups in different patches in the world. I would love it if there were MMA Tycoon players I knew here in Ireland and think it would make the community as a whole even better.

Ahh if anyone in the world had enough money to buy Facebook or Google they could easily buy this game, hell they could easily buy the UFC. I'm sure they wouldn't be playing this game to begin with, I know I wouldn't.

March 13 "Facebook, whose market worth has surged 150% during the last 12 months to $184 billion (as of Monday's close), has cracked the Top 5 in market valuation less than two years after its IPO."

Google's market cap is like almost 270 Billion.

Officially no one in the world has that much money. There might be someone though but that's a whole other topic lol.

I can't believe I have just seen this. Made my day.