Tokyo Shooto up and running.

Tokyo Shooto welcomes everybody to train with us! I have PM'd most of the managers that have fighters under Cozad MMA Tokyo and offered our services. I hope we can pull this off. At the moment we don't have a condition trainer but will get one when things start rolling. Thanks for everyone for helping us flourish! ;D

One of the managers got this kind of problem:

"I would but when I tried it said my location and gym were different.

How do I fix that?"

Both fighters are @ Cozad MMA Tokyo but it says that the location and gym are different or smthing like that even tho both gyms are obviously in Tokyo. Whats this about? :D TY for the help.

I have linked the Tokyo Shooto "web page -link" to this thread now. If you have suggestions or anything to say/ask Im listening. :D Ofcourse you can use the gym chatbox aswell.

-Dan

I decided to go big and hire an elite condition trainer to our camp. Please give a big welcome to David Cozad. Becouse of the new elite trainer I have to stick with the weekly fee of 120$. 20 bucks isn't really that much for a single fighter but for the gym it's HUGE money. And I really need it for now. :) TRAIN HARD, FIGHT EASY!!!