Recovery 150+ from Non-Stop-Nutrition

Rollins

I've had a min pin for 13 yrs, been through a marriage, a little jail time and I still have never found a better friend...I don't know what I would do without him although his time is coming and I find myself unable to accept his age although he's healthy at that age....any day something could happen.

I loved the story of that hero of yours....thanks for making my eyes water like a little girl... dick. :weeping:

In a few hours (from the time of this post) or so will be a fresh batch of XtemeRecovery 150+ coming in. I'm going to put in a double order this time so this running out business will be put to bed. I have to wait to receive this order before another order can be placed.

**Note to Tycoon** Not worthy of a thread but worthy of mention. It kind of sucks that you must receive the initial order before attempting to make another order.** BUT with that being said, the problem could have been avoided had I ordered enough to last.

.....And new guys, don't forget, if you get your conditioning up your daily training won't drop as fast and any and all sups (Recovery) will work better. I advise getting that stamina (Staminex from Non-Stop-Nutrition located in Vegas) to a decent level and reap even better benefits from ExtremeRecovery 150+. It rocks no matter what your conditioning but you'll notice a BIG difference if your conditioning is at least decent.

Feel free to PM me with any question regarding usage these products. I want you to buy them of course but I also want people to get the most bang for there buck. Read the help page and if you still have questions just holler!! :toot:

Carlos Marcello aka Rollins

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1242573560muscle%20mass.jpg

If I take your Muscletech 1.0 supplements.I'm not going to fail the drug test and test positive like Ken Shamrock am I?

^ Just kidding lol.

Non-Stop always supplies the best stuff. Combine their supps with training at Nash Street Aggression in Rio, and well, I just gave away the recipe for an MMA champion.

Breaking News:

The true 150+ product is now fully re-stocked. My apologies for running out. I'm going to order another 100 units because I made a promise that I won't let that happen again but with people buying 10-20 at a time i hope I don't end up a liar since I have to wait 3 days for another shipment. This just took so much money to make I literally on have change in my business pocket....sorry guys who need sponsors, i hope you can understand what I had to do to make this possible.

Enjoy and good luck fellas,

-Carlos Marcello aka Rollins

We're all going to be buying them so best order some more!