Recovery 150+ from Non-Stop-Nutrition

Rollins

has JUST hit the shelf. You asked for a true 150+ Recovery supplement and you've got one. This is the real thing. Enjoy and good luck to all the fighters that use it...you won't need luck with this supplement but a little luck never hurts right? :dancing:

Thanks to everyone who stuck by me, supported me and allowed such an expensive endeavor possible.

I see that WD.

You whats funny though? There's a fellow that will go unnamed as well as his company saying he's releasing a 150. sup but the thing is....how the hell do you do that with a 50k loan? You can't, well, if you can I'd sure like to know the secret. There is no secret though, it's just not possible. The thing I feel good about is that people can feel good about buying my product. They know they can rely on Non-Stop-Nutrition and that means a lot...it really does.

p.s. just a FYI ok? The better your conditioning the faster you recover, sups or not. So if you have bad or poor conditioning...GET IT UP first. Staminex by Non-Stop can get you there quick (cardio-circuit training is my fav for different reasons, you may find something that works better for you though) and then your day to day recovery will be much faster. I'd rather you beat one of my fighters knowing this rather than me never speaking of the correlation and keeping my knowledge to myself. (not that it's not out there already but not everybody sees it) Either way XtremeRecovery 150+ will kick ass for you. This, I give MY WORD.

I can't wait to see how this works, thanks kind sir

No thank you sir for kicking one of my personal favorite fighters asses while using my own supplements. THAT SUCKS!! LoL

I'm still going to redeem that fight buddy...I won't rest until he does it! :nogood: Nope, never.

cool at 125$ it's 25$ cheaper than the syndicate drugs kush blend :)

I've seen the numbers on this stuff and I can personally guarantee that Rollins put in the 150+ research quality rating required to make this happen.

There is no recovery agent out there this potent. Guaranteed.

I've seen the numbers on this stuff and I can personally guarantee that Rollins put in the 150+ research quality rating required to make this happen.

There is no recovery agent out there this potent. Guaranteed.

The thing I feel bad about is not being able to give some new guys a chance they need ($) in sponsorships because of the money it costs to make the product XtemeRecovey 150+. I'm going to keep my old guys and that won't be a problem but the 0-0 and 1-0 guys have to suffer a bit for it. Not for long though.

**Note, if you've PM'd me about sponsorships for up and comers and I havent responded please forgive as I get 30 Pm's a day regarding this and I'd rather say nothing sometimes instead of giving a short cold response and I certainly don't have time to explain to everyone all the reasons why I can't. Like I said, all in due time and keep me in mind and soon we can do reasonable business new guys.**

Thanks again everybody!!

The thing I feel bad about is not being able to give some new guys a chance they need ($) in sponsorships because of the money it costs to make the product XtemeRecovey 150+. I'm going to keep my old guys and that won't be a problem but the 0-0 and 1-0 guys have to suffer a bit for it. Not for long though.

Don't worry, you where the smart one. There's no reason for a nutritional company to sponsor fighters. You can be philantropic to your heart's content when you monopolize the nutrition market with your 150+ products.

But, then again, I should start shutting up about your stuff. I should encourage my opponents to use other stuff, because there's no way they'll be able to train as much as my fighters do. ;)

I tried it and seems to work

Indeed it does, the better your conditioning (Staminex by: Non-Stop for starters) the better they work...I know YOU know this but with so many new people i repeat myself a lot and I know it gets old but I want them to know how to get the most bang for their buck....sure I'll lose a little $ but people will know I shoot straight. With the 150+ rating and all the money I put into this (god knows the money I put into this...jeezzz, Arghhh!!) people know and appreciate a little help although many of you hear it time and time again.

Just think about the guys that don't know and buy stuff having NO clue how to use it effectivly.

Indeed it does, the better your conditioning (Staminex by: Non-Stop for starters) the better they work...I know YOU know this but with so many new people i repeat myself a lot and I know it gets old but I want them to know how to get the most bang for their buck....sure I'll lose a little $ but people will know I shoot straight. With the 150+ rating and all the money I put into this (god knows the money I put into this...jeezzz, Arghhh!!) people know and appreciate a little help although many of you hear it time and time again.

Just think about the guys that don't know and buy stuff having NO clue how to use it effectivly.

Breaking News:

The true 150+ product is now fully re-stocked. My apologies for running out. I'm going to order another 100 units because I made a promise that I won't let that happen again but with people buying 10-20 at a time i hope I don't end up a liar since I have to wait 3 days for another shipment. This just took so much money to make I literally on have change in my business pocket....sorry guys who need sponsors, i hope you can understand what I had to do to make this possible.

Enjoy and good luck fellas,

-Carlos Marcello aka Rollins

oh yea gots me some -- under 80 now for sure -- lmao

I messed up but was nickle and dime it and only got 100 units....now it's at 64 I think. Which is awesome but it seems my speech about never letting stock run out again will make me a liar :bangin: I re-ordered RIGHT when it went on sale and now I know I'll never be able to keep my word at this point. Not at that rate....it'll slow down probably, uhhh I mean MAYBE. I hate not keeping MY WORD though, I know it's just a game and such but still..... :blush:

yea it is -- was my dog for 16 yrs -- i had a bad wreck and was in real bad shape in hospital, not expected to make it a few yrs back. While I was in there family woke up and he had passed. That day I started getting better and was out of coma days later. there is no way i can honor him enough - as i feel he took my place