complete noob all guidance welcome

drake262

So I'm completely new to the game. Been playing a week or so and still having a hard time figuring stuff out. I am having fun with this game and I think I'll be buying some vip in the near future but I would like to learn the basics first.

Any help will be appreciated. You can post here or message me I'll try and remember to check the forums. Still figuring out that layout too..

• Upvote 1

stick with creating 18 year olds.Keep a eye out on the Free agent list for 18/19 year old who mangers has sack are gone inactive who have good hiddens (they have pop (granite chin /ko power on the tail of the tape).They usally fly under the radar and are generally easy to pick up

As an add-on to this suggestion, you may want to create a 25 year old or 2 and have a go at the QFC first. That will help you get accustomed to the sliders, as well as rank you up a bit so picking up a free agent will be more likely.

• Upvote 2

As an add-on to this suggestion, you may want to create a 25 year old or 2 and have a go at the QFC first. That will help you get accustomed to the sliders, as well as rank you up a bit so picking up a free agent will be more likely.

This.

You need a couple 25 year olds who are ready to QFC right away if you ever want to get fight experience for your projects.

This is your bible:

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Main_Page

• Upvote 1

So I'm completely new to the game. Been playing a week or so and still having a hard time figuring stuff out. I am having fun with this game and I think I'll be buying some vip in the near future but I would like to learn the basics first.

Any help will be appreciated. You can post here or message me I'll try and remember to check the forums. Still figuring out that layout too..

You quit GLB?

• 2 weeks later...

Also thanks for the help guys. I'm still not sure on vip as a lot of posts about this game are how the dev doesn't log in much anymore. I'm torn on buying it as I would love to run an organization. If anyone has any slots for me to help run an org pm me. I want to learn the basics to see if vip is worth buying.