MMA Tycoon Android App - Testing

MMATycoon

I really enjoyed the functionality of the site. The drop down at the top is very efficient. However, if it were me, I would consider splitting that into two drop downs. To the left a drop down for basic. To the right a drop down containing VIP options...Perhaps one for companies located someplace separate. In my mind, simplicity is key. One drop down with 35 options is almost to overwhelming.

Overall, I really like it.

Edit: Yep. I really like it. But I would have multiple drop downs.

Manager drop down --- VIP drop down

Company drop down --- Social drop down

The fighter tactics looks like shit :)

I would suggest making every drop down the same width. If that's even possible?

I think it would look more structured if all the words to the left were aligned against the left side of the screen. The right side aligned with the right side of the screen. The drop downs aligned in the middle like they are. But all being the same width. That's my opinion...

Tycoon assistant

I would eliminate the "total training sessions" section and create a column beside each skill value that lists how many times they trained a certain skill.

Example:

Boxing: respectable ++ (14)

Muay Thai : feeble - (4)

I also would think it would fit together nicely if the sparring worth were above current training sessions. It would have everything compact together, and all on screen at the same time.

Final thing on assistant page.

Instead if having the date poked in under the fighters name on every row making it overwhelming to look at. Maybe do sections by date?

January 4th:

Joe Burns pop....

Wally Burns pop....

Mark Cuban pop....

January 3rd

Eric Nut pop....

Timmy Fin pop...

January 2nd

Again, it all looks really cool. I'm just giving hopefully constructive criticism.

• 2 weeks later...

1) the main navigation bar at the top that drops down always reverts straight back to "manager profile", I cant click it to go straight to the actual manager profile page.

2) can't view fightet contracts in the free agents list.

3) can't up vote in the forums

I use the phone app more than the laptop hence my over activity on this thread.

EDIT : I was being stupid

• Upvote 1