Steel Penn's Alliance Wars

One more team and we will have 8, like i said before if needed Imperium MMA can get two teams together.

I am not against you guys having two team but it would have to be agreed upon buy all involved.

I am not fussed, as long as there's a gentleman's agreement that you won't collude/throw fights when you need to face each other :)

We have a deal, then. :)

With that said if there are no protesters of Imperium MMA having two teams then lets rock n rolla. We now have 8 teams total i would say that is good enough to get it started. Just need to get all 5 members confirmed for the rest of the teams.

Imperium MMA-2 will be Nicholas Tesla, Paul Huntington, Butch Harris, Diego Santos, Lek Buddha.

I am busy in real life can someone pls put a list together of all fighters involved and mail it to me so we can start doing contracts pls?

Well you're still welcome to join The Cornell Family soyster, we're mostly all new managers except for myself and a couple others. Building up an empire from my army of mentees ;)

Scottie Power will no longer be participating as part of the Wolf Pack.

If anyone sees this and is not a member of an alliance and wants to partake in the tourny message me in game Rob Stark

Signups (Alliance - Managers)

1. Steel Penn Alliance - Steel Penn, Klatz Matz, Ilya Berler, Umberts Doofenshmirtz, Cian Coggins

2. The Valhalla Alliance - K Bucko* John Bravo, Sith Zoo, Walt Heisenberg, Lefty Murdock.

3. Imperium MMA Alliance - Peel Steel, Rodrigo Oliveira, Jeffrey Ramirez, Johnny Canuck, Jebba

4. The Wolf Pack - Rob Stark, Carrick Marshall, Fifth/Fourth/Third To Be Named

5. Knights of the Round Table - King Arthur, Arnold Robinson, Gage Love, Sid Vicious, Jon Carl

6. The Cornell Family - K Rad, Gabe Munroe, Charles Allensworth, Carlos Castenada, Jeff Li

7. Hellraiser Inc. - Mr Cropper, Lyle Humphreys, Andrew Rock, Shining Eagle, Fifth To Be Named

8. Pinoy Pride - . Edsel T., Gab Bloodsport, Maria B. Ando , Cymon Oracion Fifth To Be Named

9. Imperium MMA Alliance 2 - Nicholas Tesla, Paul Huntington, Butch Harris, Diego Santos, Lek Buddha

• Upvote 2