Improvements to Clothing

Monsieur.Camara

As much as peeps complain this is a Tycoon game and its all about that micromanagement namamsayin...

So here is an awesome idea:

Have different size clothing based on your fighter's weight or size youknow

For example:

This big mofo I just picked up should wear like XXL

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=296969

No way there is a 1-size fits all youknow fam

So 4 sizes:

S for the tiny guys with tiny penises

M for normal dudes

L for big not but too big

XXL for huge

For shorts we only need 3 x sizes (S,M,L) and your hiddens should come into play too (Good in bed = he is packing heat = L)

Should you think you are in the Jersey Show casting and want to go too small or let's just say you buy and equip the incorrect size apparel ... penalties of course. Your blood cannot circulate properly wearing a S garment when you are built like Brock Lesnar.. Then you get a -2 to hit penalty.

More garment = more management stuff youknow, in the new clothing world you gonna need 4x Assistants should you choose to assign one of your fighter sluts to this task. We of course move up the max cap to 49 fighters per manager (Mike I want my cut if this pans out).

Anyways ... any constructive feedback is welcome.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

I think that would just add more micromanagement for no gameplay benefit as size is a non-decision, just one more thing you need to keep in mind and no strategy in the choice.

From a clothing company owners eyes it would be more interesting if there were choices like for example a material selection when you create a new item that would affect production cost and how quickly it degrades. Maybe you should even have to sink some money into material research like the nutrition companies do. Or change hype to calculate on fighters actually wearing your clothes and not just sales.

• Upvote 4

I have repeatedly said the best thing that could happen to the clothing company as far as managing one goes would be to make the partnership between that company and the org they are partnered with a lot more like real life and what I mean is this...

Okay so if a special event is taking place in any real lifevenue that is not that teams venue which I am referring to concerts, MMA events, circus etc. the merch available to sell is limited so if a shirt sells out and they didnt send enough then that item is gone once its gone..this tends to upset ppl but typically they just buy a different shirt. Now the other issue is when at the end of the night doing your check out to see what you will be sending back the goal is the least amount of boxes possible so its always difficult trying to figure out the perfect amount to send into a venue for the event taking place...Under predict and you have upset customers due to not being able to get merch they want and also the big one is your losing out on $!!! But send too much and again your losing out on moneydue to having to ship it all back but it also sucks to see a merch stand that is full of product cause it looks like your not selling anything so bad popularity could come to mind....