Currently being worked on

MMATycoon

This gets requested quite a lot so I might as well start one....

Currently major things being worked on;

1. Redoing fight scoring, as per the discussion on the forums. not sure on the link to the thread. LINK: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43461

2. Ottiee was working on a fighter twitter system for me. Not sure on the progress of that in the last month or so.

On a day to day basis, we're currently sorting things out for the end of the Island season, e.g. forcing people to release one of their fighters because of the extra island fighter slot.

After this I wanna do something about coach wages.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Like it! I want that twitter thing to happen because it'd make the ST so much better

It may make smacktalk better.. But theres managers who got like 23 fighters and i dont really care to see someone spamming something crap smacktalk directly to my front page about my new fighters that i dont really care.. Fighters need to be able to choose to use or not to use twitter.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The guy who was going to do it for me got really busy so doesn't have time to do it anymore. If anyone else who knows PHP wants to step up and do it, let me know. If not, it will get done whenever people think that's the most important thing. If that's after the latest round of fight engine updates, that's fine by me.

sadly the fight engine will most likely always be an evolving issue here and there -- once someone finds a weak or strong point and exploit it enough things will need tweaking again -- dont think it will ever be a totally fixed issue reason we have so many era's of mmatycoon

What do you think the current era consists of, and what's the near future era?

Of body gassing and Body Shots spamming at Heavyweight/Super Heavyweight. Also, lots of effectiveness in Counter Takedowns, too many strikers in the game. Never seen a Submission artist in Top #3 P4P yet. It shouldn't be like that :)

Also, I think I'm seeing a big flaw in the game. Submission attempts in real life are very valuable, especially when they are tight. But excuse me, in this game, "getting your legs up and looking for a submission" isn't a submission attempt. But it's calculated as it is. So yea, basically what I'm trying to say, there's another flaw in the game - Submission Spamming. With a Submission guy, you can spam over 30 Submission Attempts during a fight, and one of them might have a chance and defeat your opponent in an instance. If not, 30+ Sub attempts will score you a lot of points in the eyes of the judges. So I'm thinking there should be way less submission attempts, but they should be tighter :) I mean if you usually get your legs up and lock them in for a triangle, like 65% of times like that the Triangle works and you get the Sub. So getting 30+ sub attempts and not finishing is unrealistic. As is such an amount of attempts :)

The near future era will consist of huge amount of strikers that will spam leg kicks. Leg kicks is a good thing to use even now, and Mike is about to even enhance their effectiveness in the new adjustment of fight engine. I'd suggest him to increase the opportunity to block the leg kick and then to increase their effectiveness. Like right now, in a single fight you can land approximately 30-40 leg kicks if you go a little more aggresive for whole 3 rounds :) It would be a lot more realistic to land with 12-18 leg kicks that would be quite damaging :)

• Upvote 1