UFC Camp League 2017 interest/sign up

Hello, hello - a few of you will know about the UFC Camps League I started last year, which is just about to finish at the end of december, I was just curious if anyone would be interested in signing up for the next year. I will have to see who signs up and how many people and that will determine if I actually bother running it again. Not many people are active at this point in the current season and some went inactive basically immediately so I am being very selective on who I allow in to see if it's worth my time.

This is why I am starting this thread now to see how much interest there is. Find the current ongoing season HERE to see what the rules are and how it is run. I am only looking for people who are going to stick with it and are not casual UFC fans (those types tend to fade in and out of the sport)

- The new season will start as of the 1st of Jan 2017 - 31st Dec 2017

- I am looking for about 10-14 entries.

1. Rory

2. Conor

3. Fallen Angel

4. Gonzasco

5. Sonny

6. Northern Ninjas

7. Shiftas

8. Timqwe

9. mccann123

10. MasterLeader

11. The1stSaint

12. Jacman

13. gwad

Even with my lack of recent activity in this round I actually check the tread relatively often. I'll jump in the next round too if that's cool

You made a killing off the last event lol khabib and mcgegor. You have been quite inactive but I cant complain when you're not doing badly in the standings so sure you're in.

Where is JLP and Torellio at?!

Yarp

Also, not that I am forcing people to play but perhaps your fight platform comrades want to get involved? I am sure they would've seen this thread by now though so I suspect not! :(

RozzaD : any new rules or new features or so, in the next camp league ? And all the current fighters in the camp will go back into the pool for selection right ?

RozzaD : any new rules or new features or so, in the next camp league ? And all the current fighters in the camp will go back into the pool for selection right ?

As of now no new rules but maybe I'll tweak a couple of things, we'll see. And Ye all the fighters will be up for grabs - start fresh. Hopefully we get a few more sign ups.

As of now no new rules but maybe I'll tweak a couple of things, we'll see. And Ye all the fighters will be up for grabs - start fresh. Hopefully we get a few more sign ups.

yeah that's good ...

try some tweaks as u said, it would make this much more interesting ...

(may be some fighter of the year award from the fighters in the camps, KO of the year, SUB .. something like that )

and win bonuses for the top 5 ranked should be a little bit more than 7.5k , don't u think? I mean a champ gets 20k and so ? just an idea ...

yeah that's good ...

try some tweaks as u said, it would make this much more interesting ...

(may be some fighter of the year award from the fighters in the camps, KO of the year, SUB .. something like that )

and win bonuses for the top 5 ranked should be a little bit more than 7.5k , don't u think? I mean a champ gets 20k and so ? just an idea ...

I base that off what the other guy did on the ufc forum. It kinda makes sense considering a champ is worth 100K and there is only a few of them. The price and payout is ok I think otherwise we might have huge camps and the game will die out quicker due to EVERYONE being bought. This is a marathon not a sprint remember - like tycoon itself.

Open to suggestions though but can't ssay I will make many changes!