So escpaes are broken, what now?

senjinone

• 1 month later...

Yeah I put this in a thread Mike commented in, this is my #1 pet peeve in the entire game.

Hi guys

I did the same and Mike repliued this today: has anyone actually worked out how much slower as a percentage? if i get that number (roughly) then it's a quick fix.

Can someone pls give me an educated guess on this number and I will get Michael to fix this ASAP.

Thank you.

Hi guys

I did the same and Mike repliued this today: has anyone actually worked out how much slower as a percentage? if i get that number (roughly) then it's a quick fix.

Can someone pls give me an educated guess on this number and I will get Michael to fix this ASAP.

Thank you.

I'll test it tomorrow.

• Upvote 2

Hi guys

Thank you.

Posted this in the other thread as well, but Bwang came up with ~30.55% slower based on a comparison of 50+ sessions.

• Upvote 1

Must be some real complex formula determining the training gains for this to be such a hard issue to fix. I would have imagined it was just something similar for all skills but obviously not. Makes me think we may have training speed differences between a lot of skills, just less noticeable than for escapes.

//Wolf

Must be some real complex formula determining the training gains for this to be such a hard issue to fix. I would have imagined it was just something similar for all skills but obviously not. Makes me think we may have training speed differences between a lot of skills, just less noticeable than for escapes.

//Wolf

I was thinking the same thing. In my head you just change escapes to whatever everything else trains at..? Obviously not that easy and why I am not a coder.

//Wolf

The difference I got was 42.1% =O

Escapes learning speed = 3.3

Kicks learning speed = 5.7

Wow! Since this is so different than Bwang's do you mind sharing the test methodology?

I assume you used the same fighter and elite coaches but did you start with 100% energy both times?

Anything else that could affect this ?

Wow! Since this is so different than Bwang's do you mind sharing the test methodology?

I assume you used the same fighter and elite coaches but did you start with 100% energy both times?

Anything else that could affect this ?

Yep, coaches were both elite(150), the fighter did have 100% energy, the only difference was the morale(100% for escapes, 99.96% or something for kicks).

The difference I got was 42.1% =O

Escapes learning speed = 3.3

Kicks learning speed = 5.7

I still train escapes, sometimes they don’t seem that much slower, it’s weird.

I have one fighter who trained 58 escapes for 12++ and 61 for tkd def 12++, and 60 def grap for 13. Bizarre.

//Wolfhunter

I realized that I had some data for a new creation that I could add as a data pt as well. The difference between escapes and def grappling over 4 sessions (same fighter, all elite coaches) was 42.56%. My number is very close to Alex's and I did not control for energy levels so that may explain the minor difference.