Hetfield's Avatars

Beck

New to this Avatar thread. I need 5 avatars created with no specific backgrounds. Just the standard edit to meet the requirements. I apologize ahead of time for the random sizing of the photos. Message me if you need more information. Thanks!

Cjb4T3w.jpg - Nzq5D9s.jpg - jAl4Q1i.jpg - cgUZGqB.jpg

How are these avatars?

approved and money sent, thank you these are kick arse and they in turn kick arse too :)

another request for when u have time pls:

thanks brooooo

Fra9VDE.jpg - JshpWNe.jpg

How are those?

Hi when you have time can you make me this please? keep the background and add some animated photo flashes if possible, thank you!

rJerqEZ.gif

How's this one?

Do you have the time to do this one? (without the logo in the bottom right corner, please).

V2Ly0fz.jpg

How's that?

• Upvote 1

Alright, with all the requests out of the way, I will only do changes if the above ones get rejected (or are not to to your liking) and only accept a request from Bergeroo.

I will be back to taking requests in a couple of weeks. I may do an avatar auction in the next week though.

Thanks for all the orders, I hope they all are to your liking and all get through the acception progress without any issues!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys,

Yes I am still alive, and no, not here to announce I am back to making avatars on the regular again.Sorry!

I want to thank you all for the support and demand for my graphics, and of course with the awards last year as well!

The reason I am not back making graphics constantly here is because of work, with some changes at work I am helping out with a bunch more graphic duties there (I do not work as a graphic designer, nor is the company a graphics company, I just got asked to do advertising, website, etc).

So if I spend hours on hours there designing things, the will to look at half naked men and slapping a face on them is simply not there.

I am planning to do more work here again in the future, but right now I can't really tell you when. I may do the occasional request on the side, but even that can take a while to be done.

- John

Edited by Beck
  • Upvote 6

Hey guys,

Yes I am still alive, and no, not here to announce I am back to making avatars on the regular again.Sorry!

I want to thank you all for the support and demand for my graphics, and of course with the awards last year as well!

The reason I am not back making graphics constantly here is because of work, with some changes at work I am helping out with a bunch more graphic duties there (I do not work as a graphic designer, nor is the company a graphics company, I just got asked to do advertising, website, etc).

So if I spend hours on hours there designing things, the will to look at half naked men and slapping a face on them is simply not there.

I am planning to do more work here again in the future, but right now I can't really tell you when. I may do the occasional request on the side, but even that can take a while to be done.

- John

Not acceptable. Artists and designers should be expected to work non-stop, all day long to the demand of others. For little or no pay too.

Expect twelve requests from me later today, and I give you two days to do them. Thanks.

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I couldn't sleep so here ya go!

S2eFPyW.gif - B9ugz8g.gif - 6NYe1oy.jpg

Put in a bid and get the 3 avatars above!

No mininum bids.

I'll try and be back on Sunday/Monday to close the auction.

I have no plans with your Tycoon Cash but will gladly take it from the game economy!

Also not taking any requests!

Thanks for checking the thread out <3

• Upvote 1

And Rei is the winner with 170k!

The avatars are yours, and I am also donating you 170k! Oh what, that's what you bid for the avatars? Well i guess you can have them for free and it's a done deal!

Lmfao you wonderful bastard - cheers! Now hurry up and return full-time, I need a rival for that Designer of the Year award again

• Upvote 1