Evolution Logo/Belt Contest (1M in Prizes)

last minute shot in the dark, as usual Roger & Ludovik put some stuff up that make me re-think the entire way i go about of making stuff

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w611/AggAth/EVOollg_zpse3e36c5f.jpghttp://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w611/AggAth/evocb1_zpsd48fc326.jpghttp://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w611/AggAth/evocb_zps9d978522.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Actually surprised they picked a variation of my own logo. I thought they'd pick Roger.

You deserve it, buddy! :) I totally dig those emblem logos and from day 1 have been a fan of your stuff as you know.

I'd like to request my belts to be withdrawn from this competition, being told it is the current frontrunner, and would recommend JC's entry. To explain this: i see the logo/belt as one design, but i did not want to adress this before, because it may look like i am trying to influence you Evo guys in your decision, would have been unfair towards the other participants.

My design is kind of the favourite org logo i made (together with the Ascension logo) - not being a wiz there i have to admit - and i would prefer to give it to another org as a whole (belt/logo) or even to a new manager for free. Usually i would not mind i guess, but i don't like how this went down here. First i've been contacted via PM and just said yes because of Chuck being more than generous to me in the past... then suddenly it was a public contest after i put some work in it, made 5 rough proposals. Put the 6th in this thread then cause i liked it best. Then suddenly a logo which isn't even in this thread takes it, there should have been some public feedback for everyone to work on the already posted stuff matching to the expectations, also the info with New York (and that some trademark NY stuff would be good for the logo) wasn't given.

I'm not mad or sore at all... still i think i may look bitchy here lol, so really hope you guys don't mind. And to external guys who read this, please be fair and keep in mind that i am highly likely waving on half a million here.

• Upvote 2

yah i'll take my belt out of the running to let ludovik make one out of his design he deserves it he won, him and Roger made some really good stuff. I'm just happy I was in the running

I think you got me wrong here, what i meant was my logo and my belt where kinda "one" because i used the same parts for it, not that in general it has to be like that. I think Luan's logo and your (second) belt would be a great combination.

Edit: Lol, what Luan said.