Manager games

MpJuice

I just started Hoops Dynasty and Gridiron Dynasty on What If Sports and they are promising. You need to pay for your teams FYI.

How does it work with the waiting times? It's not that clear.

Cyberdunk 2 is an online basketball manager game, it's on the playstore app, you can create players, with different positions and skills, run your own team, join a league, sign other real life players creations.

Also when the season starts you can log in each day and watch your team / players completely live, you join a league where the running times of the games suit you, for example I joined a league where the games would start at 10pm gmt. So would log in and watch. It also has chat/ messaging forum like on here.

If you love basketball you should love this....

For those of you that are into baseball, Out of The Park 21 is an exceptional game. The stripped down mobile version is also pretty fun as well.

Yeah, i play that since OOTP4. I have not bought the latest version though, is there any major difference in the customization department? I mean is there more options for rules or anything like that? Customization is one of my favorite part of that game.

Cyberdunk 2 is an online basketball manager game, it's on the playstore app, you can create players, with different positions and skills, run your own team, join a league, sign other real life players creations.

Also when the season starts you can log in each day and watch your team / players completely live, you join a league where the running times of the games suit you, for example I joined a league where the games would start at 10pm gmt. So would log in and watch. It also has chat/ messaging forum like on here.

If you love basketball you should love this....

I used to play that when it came out, i think i was playing the original version (Cyberdunk 1).

I used to play that when it came out, i think i was playing the original version (Cyberdunk 1).

If you ever decide to start playing again, you can find me there, same user name as here... Maybe a few of us could get a team going on there if anyone is interested??

If you ever decide to start playing again, you can find me there, same user name as here... Maybe a few of us could get a team going on there if anyone is interested??

I remember it was somewhat time consuming, i used to have a team with a few buddies, if you do not log in your player stats do not improve or something?

I wouldn't say it's that time consuming, it depends on how seriously you want to play it, say for example five of us were to create players and one person run the team. We all create a player each, C, SG, PG, PF, SF, then set your personal tactics and training. Say I ran the team I would set the team up based on the tactics of the players, I wouldn't be particularly anal like asking you to log on and change your tactics every day to try and out match the opposing team, ( I was in a team like that once) but I don't think it's that important. When the regular season starts you can log in every day or not to watch the game live. Also after each game your player receives skill points,that you can then use to build up various individual skills. again if just wanted to check in every now and again, you could do this maybe once a week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Discovered this, it's a really cool new game. Turf Dynasty, Train, buy and breed race horses, real-time just like tycoon. Enter races against other people's players all around the world.

https://www.facebook.com/692901341181227/posts/845724585898901/

• 2 weeks later...

I played the earlier versions of Pro Cycling manager, i guess they were ok, but really i could not get involved in it, i think it is my lack of knowledge and interest in the genre.

I liked PCM a lot, but always had to get the real databases via the internet, what is stupid for a game that costs the normal price...

The database that they use on PCM is shit, with all fake names.

Lost interest mostly due to the shit standard database and the fact that the game did not evolve all that much with new editions.

I liked PCM a lot, but always had to get the real databases via the internet, what is stupid for a game that costs the normal price...

The database that they use on PCM is shit, with all fake names.

Lost interest mostly due to the shit standard database and the fact that the game did not evolve all that much with new editions.

I should read up on cycling tactics or something because I don't fully understand them. I found this enjoyable: https://www.netflix.com/title/81130094

I love PCM and play all the time. Have not bought a version since 2016 though since I'm happy with the game and the yearly improvements/changes have not been all that riveting. Yes, you have to download the modded databases when you start, but it's no big deal.

What I like is that you can play different ways. Create your own cyclist and control just him (and a few teammates supporting him) and the kind of cyclist you create makes for totally different experiences. If you make a sprinter, it's entirely different than a climber, or classics rider, or stage racer, etc. Or you can play as the team manager and control the entire team, giving yourself different goals for the season and the different races. You might push your sprinter in one race (or stage) and your climber in another. You might go for the breakaway win. There are endless possibilities.

And you can also play the track cycling part of the game. I have not spent much time with it, but it's fun on it's own.