JAG Battle League Smack Talk Forum

YungGreazy

Of course after Mahrishi won i hibernated for three days and didn't take Hawthorne's training off. Management was def the reason he lost. Split decision vs a low energy Hawthorne? Lets see what happens in a rematch... You can't be happy with that Karter.

• Upvote 1

Panda "Supernova" Aorigele (337281)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15498433676531.jpg

After scoring two knockdowns on Garuda at JAG Gladitorius Maximus IV, Panda was knocked out in the first round in a wild exchange after a violent comeback from Garuda. The former Champion was seen returning to Montreal and we got a few words.

Q: How do you feel after such a war, and suffering your second consecutive defeat after your dominant Championship run?

Panda: Im great, no injuries. Garuda was a lot more bloodied and battered then me, but he still won. I am ready to get back into the gym. I just turned 26 years old and I am still learning a lot.

Q: Whats next for you?

Panda: Not sure right now, go back and train for a bit, up some skills and see where the division is. Xe is a rematch id like but he holds two victories over me so I may not get it, I understand that. Bubba Jones and Garuda I assume are fighting for the Title, both very good fighters, I respect them both but Im ready for Jones or a Garuda rematch in the future. I dont care, Ill fight anyone with a decent rank who wants to scrap. I want my Title back very soon.

• Upvote 3

Of course after Mahrishi won i hibernated for three days and didn't take Hawthorne's training off. Management was def the reason he lost. Split decision vs a low energy Hawthorne? Lets see what happens in a rematch... You can't be happy with that Karter.

Archer has to go spank the President, so after he saves the country and gets everybody back in order, he will spank your fighter again.

Nothing split about that decision, but I like padding my record.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Real Spit With Jag CEO Nate Baker and Middleweight Contender Roy Roach.

Roy...how is it going, bro. This interview has been a long time coming. It was supposed to be weeks ago, but my schedule wouldn't allowed. I made sure I caught you before your title fight.

Hey Nate, Thanks for Stopping by, things are going real good brother.

You've been here a while. You came to JAG switched managers, had a couple tough losses...but some very big wins. What is your toughest fight to date?

Well you know there Ain't no easy fights here in Jag, you wanna be the best your gonna have to fight the best, I can't be doin with none of this picking and choosing opponents.

Hell I even beat two top contenders in one week back to back, so I ain't someone to be taken lightly.

Not many dude's have that on their resume.

Toughest fight to date was definitely against McConnell for the championship, he had me buzzed for a little while but I got one of the best chins in the business, just should never have left it in the hands of the judges.

I respect your grind, bro. You showed this league that you are a top prospect. Who do you see as the toughest in the division?

I'm the toughest in the division, no striker has knocked me down or knocked me out. And I got no intention of that changing anytime soon, there's always some young gun trying to take your spot, so I just gotta keep listening to my coaches and improving.

You've been here before. Do you have what it takes to beat Steele? I mean, that guys is a monster.

I've watched his tapes with my team, we've got ourselves a game plan, it's gonna be tough, but I've justgot to execute and be perfect on the night.

You have anything to say to the other guys in the 185 pound division?

Jags one of the top orgs in the game, there's nowhere to hide in this Jungle Baby!! All the guys in the division are Killers.

Anything you want to say to your fans?

Yeh I love the fans, thanks for the support, just want to give a shout out to my manager, he's not won a world title yet so I wanna be the first to do so, and for all the boys back at the gateway to greatness gym in London.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bull Mfer v Julio Cruzeiro III http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=941307

The trilogy decider, for the LHW title (in a 20,000 arena with only 881 fans attending)

comes down to a doctor deciding a cut was too bad WITH ONE SECOND REMAINING IN THE FIGHT.

That's friggin silly. There's something right there that should be coded against in the game logic.

• Upvote 1

Agree about the late stoppage game logic.

While we are in the JAG thread. Nate told me org won't close, so I'm ready to return as soon as things pick up again and will only sign 1 fight deals in the meantime. I know Nate is busy with some IRL stuff, but there are other people on the staff. Maybe someone could book up a few events and keep things going?

• 1 year later...

Hey to all managers and fighters who were part of the JAG, my apologies for how things ended. I fully intended on keeping the org going. Setting up fights for all of those brilliant and amazing fighters who were growing up in JAG was one of my favorite things to do. I loved working with the managers and seeing the fighters progress. I sincerely apologize that I left in the middle of our rise to greatness. Alas, life hits fast and hard and thing spiraled way out of control for me. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldnt keep up. I wish you all the best...and I look forward to hopefully working with you in the future.