Looking for a matchmaker/recruiter

RFC money Rio Rio Fighting Championship

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:32 AM

Hello fellow managers,
I am really busy in the real life and I am looking for someone who could help me with matchmaking and recruting fighters. The first option (matchmaking) is the most important, I can take care about contracts.

I am looking for someone trusthworthy. I will pay 5k weekly plus you will receive a cut from a profit (only from events that you set matchmaking). Cut will be send at 1st of each month (to avoid growning taxes when you send dollars many times to a single manager at same month). But I think that you're curious what guarantee do you have to receive that cut? Well, I need good employer and I don't want to lose my reputation (I think I have something called reputation, but who knows?).

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Bragi~

• Guests

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:01 PM

Do I have to be based in Rio De Janerio to be a matchmaker for you? That sounds like something I would love to do.

• Guests

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:56 PM

No, you don't have to be based in Rio. You can do that from every part of the Tycooniverse! :D I am on my phone right now but in a next few hours I will be able to have an access to my computer and then we can discuss everything via private messages.

Thanks,
Bragi~

• Guests

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:04 PM

Sounds good. Looking forward to being a part of the team.

• Guests

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:28 PM

Message sent. I will be logged for next hour~. I'm doing some things to univ so I am not able to refresh the site every single minute :D.

Bragi~

• Guests

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:59 PM

Message sent. I will be logged for next hour~. I'm doing some things to univ so I am not able to refresh the site every single minute :D.

Bragi~

Sent my response. Can't wait to get started.

• Guests

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:08 PM

Welcome on board! Together we will make RFC the best org with ID restriction 185k+ in the whole Tycooniverse!

Bragi~

• Guests

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:03 AM

Is there any available slots for work sir? I'm still looking for extra ways to have income besides fighters imcome :)

• Guests

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:25 AM

Is there any available slots for work sir? I'm still looking for extra ways to have income besides fighters imcome :)

Thanks for posting! Well... Matchmaker position is taken and you need to be a VIP to be employed in a company. But I'll send to you a message about potential work as a writer, if you're interested.

Bragi~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RFC, money, Rio, Rio Fighting Championship

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users