Testing Learning Speed

Lefty

If he don't pop to useless+ after 1 session, sack.

This is my general rule of thumb however there are nuances and measuring gives the exact figure. Since 1+ in 1 sesh can vary anywhere from 5.2 to 6.7ish learning speed, I would need to find a way to measure that figure...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51196

Links for the scripts you are looking for.

...And since trying to install both greasemonkey and tampermonkey, only the hype calculators really work. You can't measure skill points unless by the tycoon assistant which only measures skill points by the week.

So basically what I'm getting here is that there's no way to measure learning speed other than being vastly inaccurate in accepting a guy that goes from 1-- to 1+ when that can actually still be a shit learner (5.2 can come out of 1+ I believe)

• Like 1

Use inspect element on microsoft edge by highlighting the bar in the skill snapshot and you get a %, multiply that by 150 and voila - you have learning speed.

Since my return to the game i reckon the following applies:

Terrible learner = 2.5 - 4.0 (i'm pretty sure i had a 2.75 believe it or not)

Bad learner = 4.01 - 4.99

Average learner = 5.0 - 5.99

Good learner = 6.0 - 6.49

Strong learner = 6.5+

• Upvote 3

Edit: OK so I figured it out, using Firefox currently and seems that skill points calculators weren't working but when I "inspect element" this came up:

"5.70
That's a decent/fast learner you got there. With good hiddens, you may have yourself an org ID restricted beast!"

Which is fine, so I'll see how I can build him for QFC and test hiddens. My only problem with this assessment is that he had 3 clinchwork sessions in between me getting this asessment and his initial training sesh (and the sample skill was related knees so I think it adds skill points a slight amount) and then I also did 2 kick sessions putting him only at 1++, the 2 kick sessions were broken up with wrestling sparring in between as well.

So in the end, not sure if this is an accurate assessment but I'll take it and see how it goes. Thanks for the help everyone!

go to skills snapshot after you have done initial training session right click on the red bar for the secondary you just trained, from drop down menu select inspect. you will see TD width ??% highlighted on the right

Then get that number and multiply by 150 and hit % then =. thats your learning speed

.i.e. your fighter is 1-- for subs, you train one session, 1-1 elite coach on submissions, after training do above, say it is TD width 4.5%.

4.5 x 150, % = 6.75 learning speed

I do not have to calculate and or inspect element at all. The script I use, which can be found on page 4 of the link I posted above, shows the numbers already. Unless I am misunderstanding the issues you are running into.

Skills_Snapshot.png

Well golly, don't you know that script on page 4 does work! I forgot how to do all this shit, man thanks!

• 4 weeks later...