Dean 'The Convicted' Sutherland Jnr - Doing it his way

Steel

December 2014 HM Prison Barlinnie

Rory Daly Snr makes a rare phone call to his son Rory Daly Jnr, the MMA Manager responsible for some of the poorest tourneys in recent memory.

Rory Daly Snr lifts the handset and makes the call.

Rory Daly Jnr is waste deep in Arab shit in the sanitation plant he works full time in, in Dubai. His MMA management career hasn’t allowed him to give up the day job, but his aspirations of mediocrity remain unbroken.

Jnr is struggling to find a blockage so hearing his mobile ringing is a welcome distraction from the mundane life in shite that controls his very existence.

Jnr “Hello.”

Snr “Son, its Snr, how you keeping ?”

Jnr “Shite, quite literally, told you not to call me you fucking loser.”

Snr “No need for that you little prick, anyway I have something for you. I know you have been struggling as an MMA manager, I hear the word scrub being banded around, but I have unearthed a fucking gem. What’s more, he is the son of a fucking Tycoon legend, and even better the son of a rampant ponce?”

Jnr “No shit, Dean Sutherland has a son?”

Snr “Oh yeah, and he can fucking fight too, like a beast, he just won the prison champs, kid is due for release too.”

Jnr “Holy piss and poop, I can’t sign his son, be like a death warrant, no one in Evolution Fight Clan would cross Convicted, I’m only with them to look half decent.”

Snr “True enough son, when your best manager is an ex sailor who was in charge of bed making, I don’t think a hardened Jock killing machine is gonna have any respect for any of the fairies in your crew. Look son, you must have connections with better Alliances, and managers will balls of Steel that can handle the pressure of managing this monster, I’m sure you can come up with someone.”

Jnr “Yeh, I know people, I got a fighter signed in Tokyo and I know a Legion of Pain guy will be at the next event and I can have a word with the Finn Fighters Dee Early, I reckon they will know a guy who will manage the kid. Look dad, leave it with me, I gotta go, I got a major shit blockage to clear. I will be in touch.”

• Upvote 2

Still to come:

Who does Rory Daly Jnr meet with in Tokyo?

Sat around the table in the New York café with Peel Steel, who is the mysterious man in the suit and who are the men in matching polar neck jumpers? Who wears pink and who wears black? Are these the masterminds behind this attempt to finally crush the Convicted Alliance?

With Convicted on the slide, and only 4 managers above average now after signing some real shite to their ranks in the last year, what can the once mighty Masters of the Universe do to turn it around?

Will Mannetosen be able to forgive Sutherland Snr, or will knowledge of his youthful endeavours eat into his soul and cause him to resent the legendary GOAT Dinooo?

So much more to come.....

• Upvote 2

Dean Sutherland Snr - A Life in Chaos

Dean Sutherland Snr was sensationally photographed wandering the streets of Glasgow in a drunken state adding to the rumours that his strengthening links to Dean Sutherland Jnr have caused a breakdown in his relationship with Manuel Tosen, the billionaire eccentric Convicted Manager.

http://cdn-3.cinemaparadiso.co.uk/clp/341532-16958-clp-950.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Still to come:

Who does Rory Daly Jnr meet with in Tokyo?

Sat around the table in the New York café with Peel Steel, who is the mysterious man in the suit and who are the men in matching polar neck jumpers? Who wears pink and who wears black? Are these the masterminds behind this attempt to finally crush the Convicted Alliance?

With Convicted on the slide, and only 4 managers above average now after signing some real shite to their ranks in the last year, what can the once mighty Masters of the Universe do to turn it around?

Will Mannetosen be able to forgive Sutherland Snr, or will knowledge of his youthful endeavours eat into his soul and cause him to resent the legendary GOAT Dinooo?

So much more to come.....

The following is based upon true events…. Well some of it is.

Tokyo March 8 2015 after the Choke Airashii event

Dee Early the Choke Org supremo sits quietly at the bar of his hotel, deep in thought about the future of the Choke org, his usual inner demons slowly winning the battle to convince him to quit org management for the 13th time in 3 years.

Dee a former Professional Ice Hockey Player had been quite the athlete in his day, but alcohol and junk food had taken its toll on his powerful physique and he now looked a bloated soft skinned pudding of a man.

He ordered another JD from the barman when he was joined by a tall slim well fair haired man in a black suit.

Dee looks around and his heart sinks some more as he recognises the scourge of org managers.

Dee “Bjorn”.

Bjorn “Dee, need to talk to you about Innokenti tonight, he looked great, really happy with his 2nd round KO. So here it is, Alexi needs all of the following, a better contract, he is a star after all, also he needs a break to train, and when he fights again, I choose the opponent, preferably someone who I have just released, and then I want a title shot for him. Then 6 months training then I choose the opponent, you get it don’t you? You do that for me, Alexi is yours.”

Dee is boiling with rage, Alexi Innokenti had just won by 2nd round KO against a fighter released by his own manager for being a bum, and to top it off, Alexi had been rocked and cut up by Ward before Ward gassed and was KO’d.

Dee “I just gave him a guaranteed W, and now he is a fucking star!?! You are taking the piss. Here’s the deal dickhead, take your fighters out of my org and get the fuck out of Tokyo!”

Bjorn “I think you are being unreasonable, I am a great guy, and I own a great org, you cannot do this to me.”

Dee “Just did, now fuck off!”

A shocked and insulted Bjorn moves away from the bar, and bumps straight into Rory Daly Jnr who is with JC Raven and both are dressed in Sailor Boy outfits and holding cocktails with pink umbrellas sticking out of the top.

Rory “Bjorn, you look like a man with ambition, I might have something for you.”

Bjorn “I am a man with ambition, you do know I won loads of annual awards and I am more popular than the pope. My org is terrific too.”

Rory turns to JC and asks him to stop blowing in his ear.

Rory “I got something that is too big for Evolution, but maybe you know someone who will be interested.”

Bjorn “Yeh, speak little man.”

Rory “Ok, Dean Sutherland the world’s best manager has a love child.”

Bjorn “What, with a ….a woman?!?”

Rory “Hard to believe, but yes, he got drunk when he was 18, and his boyfriend at the time had a sister, a rough looking minger of a tramp, but she raped him, and she had a kid and she called him Dean. Anyway, he is 18 now and is in the big house with my old man. Turns out he is a fucking killer.

Problem is, I am a scrub manager and no one in Evolution is any good either so we need a world class manager to look after Dean Jnr, you know, a guy who can handle the shit storm that Convicted will bring, once this gets out.”

Bjorn takes a moment to absorb this incredible tale.

Bjorn “Bringing down those arrogant bastards would be incredible, but I am too popular for this challenge, but I will speak to someone I know. Let me run it by my mentor and his friend first and then I will let you know who I am thinking of.”

Next: the Manhattan Café, Steel, Bjorn, the man in black and his matching pink friend with the little dog.

• Upvote 3

Even though you have portrayed me as some sailor outfit wearing , pink cocktail umbrella drinking gay boy, scrub manager I am finding this pretty funny.

• Upvote 2

Even though you have portrayed me as some sailor outfit wearing , pink cocktail umbrella drinking gay boy, scrub manager I am finding this pretty funny.

If the shoe fits..

• Upvote 1

I'll tell you what, you are a good writer.

Just wish you would base it on facts and not on things you make up, but ok.

( Ask Dee if I asked for a better contract or if I wanted to fight Ward. Two times 'no'. I didn't want to fight the fighter I had only just released, but Dee said it would be a good fight, so I accepted, altough I didn't like it . )

Not real sure what the last part of your story is all about, but please enlighten me...

I'm actually looking forward to a sequel of this :P

• Downvote 5

( Ask Dee if I asked for a better contract or if I wanted to fight Ward. Two times 'no'. I didn't want to fight the fighter I had only just released, but Dee said it would be a good fight, so I accepted, altough I didn't like it . )

Not real sure what the last part of your story is all about, but please enlighten me...

None of this is real, it is just a piss take.. jeez.

• Upvote 4

http://i.gyazo.com/d23e3e4909fdddb9af40c68219d20887.png

• Upvote 4

In the Eleven Madison Park restaurant in New York sit twelve of the best managers in Tycoon and Crisse looking rather sheepish after his recent tour in Thailand. The discussion around the table turns to the recent discovery of Dean Sutherland Jr.

Dean – So did you guys see his most recent fight?

Lance – Yes, I was not impressed by his performance.

Chris – I heard he has no chin or power; can he really be the son of Tosen?

Tosen – Well his confidence is through the roof.

Avon – He is definitely the son of Tosen.

Hans – Are you still going for custody?

Tosen – Yes, even though his hiddens are poor I will make him a success.

Tarmo – I see what you mean Avon.

A small European man crawls under the legs of the security which consisted of Diggs, Meat Boy and Awesomekiler6969. As Meat Boy picks him up and prepares do devour him, Tosen gives a hand signal and Meat Boy drops him to the floor, walking back to his position looking sad that his master had taken a meal from him. He swiftly picks up a waitress and devours her instead.

Small European Man – Hi my name is Bjorn O’Donnell, I am from Belgium and I will become the greatest and most popular manager in tycoon. I want to join Convicted; you guys should let me in now because it might be too late once I become the #1 manager in tycoon.

Chris – Who is this dude?

Lance – Are you the same guy that left twenty voicemails on my phone?

Hans – I have a pending friends request on Facebook followed by 30 messages about some horribly written stories about guys I have never heard of.

Tosen – I think I read about them, he seems to have attracted a stable of imaginary serial killers.

Avon – There is only one Vatican assassin.

Bjorn – Look do you guys want me in or not?

A united chorus rings out.

The table of men – No.

Bjorn – I don’t understand? English is not my first language

Chris – No.

Dean – Naw.

Avon – Ikke.

Hans – Keine.

Tosen – Aucun.

Crisse – ไม่.

Lance – Geen.

Tarmo – Ei.

Ethan – Ingen.

Davy – Nincs.

Macho – Hakuna.

Tony – Ne.

Harry – I think that is a unanimous no.

Tosen makes a hand signal, Super Meat Boy promptly picks up Bjorn and throws him across the room.

Bjorn – You guys will regret this!

Frank King helps his buddy up and asks what is wrong, Bjorn replies saying that Convicted are bullying him.

Frank King – Leave Bjorn alone or we will set the dogs of steel empire on you!

• Upvote 5

4 Months ago….

Dogs of War Manager, Bjorn O’Donnell is a very successful man, a legend among his peers and he is proud of his accolades after capturing a surprising number of votes to win Best New Manager of the Year 2014, Best New Organization Owner of the Year 2014, and Best New Organization of the Year 2014.

But Bjorn O’Donnell wants more, and he intends to get it….and at any cost.

Standing in his way are the Mafia Bosses of Tycoon, to some the most feared group of men ever to assemble in an alliance (aside of few mediocre hangers on) and to others an cocky arrogant self-righteous Jock, a cocky Floridian Ginner, a donut addicted bloated yank, and an over confident camp controversial Norwegian mature job shy academic.

They need no introduction the world over, they are the infamous … Convicted.

Bjorn O’Donnell despises all they stand for, and with his rocketing popularity he believes he now has the connections to bring about the fall of an empire, a collapse on a level unlike anything seen since the fall of Rome.

Since that chance meeting in Tokyo when Bjorn was approached by Rory Daly Jnr, a scrub Evolution manager who informed him Dean Sutherland had a love child, Bjorn has plotted the complete humiliation of Convicted’s principal manager.

After discussions with his mentor, Bjorn knew there was only one man for the job, and the man they needed to approach was the most feared man in Tycoon, the man Castor calls Sparta, as Alexander the Great swerved that once mighty nation, few, if many will question the greatness of the man known fondly as Steel.

……….

A small insignificant café, the proprietors and staff busy serving pastries to the office jocks.

Tucked away in a corner are 3 males, a tall slim fair haired man in a black suit. With him are two delicately built white males both wearing identical chinos and polar neck shirts with St Christopher chains draped round their necks. The only differentiating feature is the colour of the polar neck, as the larger of the men, standing around 5ft 6ins is in Black and the smaller man barely 5ft 3in tall but exceptionally well groomed is in pink and has a pug puppy sat in his lap.

The group are sippng expresso’s and talking quietly when an imposing athletically built white male standing around 6ft 3 enters the café wearing levis and white T shirt. A number of the patrons take a second look, not sure if they recognise the charismatic character that is walking confidently across to the 3 men still chatting quietly in the corner.

Peel Steel strides up to their table, pulls back a chair, and drops in place at the table and says:

“Morning Ladies, you asked for a meet so here I am.”

Bjorn, as confident as he usually is, feels a tremble of nerves, one only feels in the presence of greatness.

Bjorn “Mr Steel, it is a privilege to meet you, thank you for responding to my request to meet.”

Steel takes a long hard look at the man he had heard plenty about, he looked weaker than he had imagined he would, his skin pock marked from a serious acne complaint from his youth, and the man’s hands are small and smooth. Steel knows he could snap Bjorns neck in a matter of seconds.

Steel “Pleasure to meet you Bjorn, I have heard many good things about you. Apologies for not voting for you in the Annual Awards, I received your email begging me to vote for you, but I completely forgot.”

Bjorn glances across the table nervously at the delicately built man in the black polar neck jumper.

Bjorn “Steel, I would like you to meet..”

Steel “I know who this is ….hello JLP.”

JLP struggles to hold eye contact, but his hatred for Steel forces the little man to hold Steel’s gaze.

Steel had recently exposed JLP in the Tycoon Championships when controversial flouting of the weight rules had led to the exclusion of an NYFN representative, only for JLP to ignore the rule and keep the NYFN rep in the competition. 155lb Superstar Hector Camacho had refused to fight JLP fighter Quentin De Bramalo in the final until justice was dispensed. De Bramalo is now struggling in the EPL and is unlikely to ever cross paths with the Macho one.

JLP “Steel”

JLP turns to the even more inferior male specimen in pink who is unable to hold eye contact and is instead focusing on stroking his pug.

JLP “This is …”

Steel “I guess this will be Louie De Palma.”

Little Louie is very agitated but doesn’t speak, however it is clear he isn’t comfortable and has started to perspire. He pulls out a handkerchief and dabs his brow. Steel notices he paints his fingernails.

Steel “Bjorn, what is this about?”

Bjorn “I will cut to the chase. JLP, Little Louie and I have word that Dean Sutherland has a son. Sutherland knows nothing about him, but he is in Barlinnie Prison in Scotland where he is a cell mate of Rory Daly Snr, father of failed Evo manager Rory.”

Steel “I know Rory, nice kid, crap manager, heard his father was in for benefit fraud.”

Bjorn “That’s him, anyhow this kid, Sutherland Jnr is a fighter and a good one and is due for release. We need someone to sign him.”

Steel “Why doesn’t he sign with his dad, or one the other Convicted guys. I am sure one of their Scrubs would sign him. Davy might do it.”

Bjorn “Not the point, I fucking hate Convicted and JLP and Louie do too. They have played second fiddle for years to Karter, Dinooo and Lance and they want them out of the way. It’s too obvious if we manage him, I already screwed Dinooo over by telling Mike I won a FA dib, so this would be too much. We want you to do it, no one fucks with you Steel.”

Steel “Yeh, true. But I have no beef with Convicted. Look, my roster sucks so I will speak to this Rory Daly Snr, find out about the kid. I have never been to Scotland, maybe it is time to see how rough a place it really is.”

Bjorn “I would appreciate it Mr Steel.”

Steel “I thought Dean batted for the other side and he and Tosen were an item?”

Bjorn “They are, this will just add to the shit I am going to cause them. The FA Dib, Sutherland Jnr, and my plan to write loads of mundane shit about my fighters on the forum day after day after day, is just the start of my master plan. Join me Steel, I will bring about Convicted’s end.”

Steel stands, glances at Little Louie and JLP in turn, and then speaks directly to Bjorn.

“I will be in touch.”

• Upvote 4

Standing in his way are the Mafia Bosses of Tycoon, to some the most feared group of men ever to assemble in an alliance (aside of few mediocre hangers on) and to others an cocky arrogant self-righteous Jock, a cocky Floridian Ginner, a donut addicted bloated yank, and an over confident camp controversial Norwegian mature job shy academic.

They need no introduction the world over, they are the infamous … Convicted.

This made me laugh a lot more than it should have.

After the incident outside of the restaurant Bjorn and Frank King are walking along the busy New York sidewalk discussing what had just happened.

Frank – What was all that about mate? Why did they throw you out mate? Why do you have a tear in your eye mate?

Bjorn – Don’t tell the Dogs this but I applied for Convicted, they said no.

Frank – Don’t worry about it mate, I did the same thing.

Bjorn – Well at least I introduced Steel to Dean Sutherland Jnr, revenge is sweet. However, I may need to get myself a body guard to save me from the wrath of Convicted.

Frank – I know the guy mate, he is a mate of mine mate. Hold on and I’ll see if I can reach my mate, mate.

They arrange a meeting with Frank King’s mate; the meeting takes place in some dingy café just outside of the New York City limits. They approach the table as some old grey haired man sits rocking back and forth rambling about some man called Grant Brophy and how he should be the only man in Iceland, that people claim they are from his homeland to sabotage him. Frank King introduces Bjorn to the man known only as Grasman.

Frank – My mate Bjorn needs protection from Convicted mate.

Grasman – Convicted?! Why are they picking on you?

Bjorn – I do not know. I was being my usual charming self and Mannetosen got Super Meat Boy to throw me out!

Frank – It gets worse mate.

Bjorn – I also sort of introduced Steel to Dean Sutherland Jnr.

Grasman – Isn’t Dean in a relationship with Manne…

Bjorn – Yes, he is a fa…

Frank – Don’t let them see that side of you Bjorn mate.

Grasman – Don’t worry, I feel the same. I will be your knight in shining armour.

Frank – I knew I could count on you mate, mate.

Grasman stands up and starts hobbling off on his Zimmer frame this time mumbling about Leo Ferreira knocking out his prized fighter. As they make their way towards the restaurant to confront the group known as Convicted a man approaches them. His clothes are torn and his breath smells of cheap vodka, Bjorn recognizes him; it is Marky O’Sullivan.

Marky – Any spare change pal?

Bjorn – Marky my friend, I see time has been rough to you.

Frank – Jesus mate, you alright mate?

Grasman has now gotten into a full blown conversation with himself about how his fighter stories are awesome in his head.

Marky – Where are you guys going?

Bjorn – We are going to confront the bullies that are Convicted.

Frank – Mate you have to join us mate.

Marky – Yes, let’s get those Convicted assholes, I am going to use my fighter Liam to beat up Diggs

Frank – Mate who is Liam mate? Can I sign him mate?

Grasman’s topic of conversation has now moved on to how much money he has spent on products for his store.

Bjorn – Let’s go and get these assholes.

The four men set off down the side walk as people walk across the street to avoid the repulsive foursome. As they approach the restaurant they see lines of adoring fans trying to catch a glimpse at their hero’s from Convicted coming out of the restaurant.

Inside the restaurant Lance Templeton is picking up the extensive bar tab. Hans and Mannetosen are slumped over table clearly in a drunken stupor. Dean and Chris are discussing what had happened between Bjorn. The rest of Convicted have made their way out the back door into the awaiting limos.

Chris – I think we might have gone too far with Bjorn.

Dean – I think we should have let Meat Boy eat him.

Chris – Let’s just leave him alone for a while, I think you guys hurt him badly.

Mannetosen raises his head from the table

Mannetosen – Fuck him!

A loud thud goes around the restaurant as Mannetosen falls off his chair laughing hysterically.

Dean – I’ll leave him be, just make sure the cbomb doesn’t pester me anymore.

Dean and Lance help heave Hans and Mannetosen out of the restaurant as Chris signs some titties. Bjorn moves in and Chris catches a glimpse of him and points him the other way. Grasman finally realising that he has been talking to himself for the past hour has started to make his way through the crowd. The crowd parts like the Red Sea to avoid the stench of the old man, Marky and Frank follow behind him.

Grasman – How dare you assholes bully poor Bjorn!

Marky – Yeah, you guys better stop bullying Bjorn or I will call the police!

Chris does a quick 360 to make sure there are no police on sight.

Frank – Mate can I sign a fighter mate!? Wait, oh. I am going to set the dogs of war on you assholes!

Chris asks the men to wait there and he will get Dean, Hans and Mannetosen to apologize for their behaviour. The men then hear a gasp and turn around to face the limo. On the roof are Dean, Hans and Mannetosen, in sync the start pissing all over the four men. Chris rolls down the window of the limo.

Chris – In Convicted we piss excellence.

The limo departs the scene leaving the four men drenched in golden goodness. On the television is an interview with Steel about Dean Sutherland Jnr explaining how he met the young starlet.

Chris – Well he can’t say I didn’t try.

• Upvote 7

Grasman – How dare you assholes bully poor Bjorn!

Marky – Yeah, you guys better stop bullying Bjorn or I will call the police!

Chris does a quick 360 to make sure there are no police on sight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris asks the men to wait there and he will get Dean, Hans and Mannetosen to apologize for their behaviour. The men then hear a gasp and turn around to face the limo. On the roof are Dean, Hans and Mannetosen, in sync the start pissing all over the four men. Chris rolls down the window of the limo.

Chris – In Convicted we piss excellence.

The limo departs the scene leaving the four men drenched in golden goodness. On the television is an interview with Steel about Dean Sutherland Jnr explaining how he met the young starlet.

Chris – Well he can’t say I didn’t try.

The second part was funny, but the first part made me laugh louder than I should have.

Tycooners, first of all, I want to thank everyone mentioned so far for not taking offence.

I respect Dean , Chris , Tosen because I consider them bright guys who can take it and give it.

Next will be the Steel visit to Glasgow Scotland , we will meet many characters from Dinooos past including family.!

I have my usual entourage but if you want to travel on this trip pm me with name and how you will be portrayed.

I then think a lot then write, takes about 30 mins when I am ready.

This part will take a while, and thanks to Convicted for being good sports.

• Upvote 2

Tycooners, first of all, I want to thank everyone mentioned so far for not taking offence.

I respect Dean , Chris , Tosen because I consider them bright guys who can take it and give it.

Next will be the Steel visit to Glasgow Scotland , we will meet many characters from Dinooos past including family.!

I have my usual entourage but if you want to travel on this trip pm me with name and how you will be portrayed.

I then think a lot then write, takes about 30 mins when I am ready.

This part will take a while, and thanks to Convicted for being good sports.

Just drag people along with you, that is what i have been doing.

I mean lets face it when we took a wizz on the four horsemen, Karter would have been on the roof also.