ISO Middle Tier Org Restoration Team

popart

Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What does the community want more?

• Help to already existing middle tier open id orgs
    • A whole new org
    • Something unique, such as a bad hiddens org or a baddest man org
    • Other *(comment)

What happened Alex? Cant win no moar?

Maybe buy more orgs and go back to booking your fights vs old Island scrubs

Im sure we can find you some dude called Super Duper Trooper Heavyweight somewhere lolololol

Fem Boi

I'm curious.. is this about me?

EFC was created as well as SFC

We need a glass cannon org - for fighters with over 50% of their wins by (T)KO and at least 3 (T)KO losses as well.

now that’s a sick idea.

I think the game would benefit from some creative orgs right now. Tough because I don’t want to get rid of my gym, but i’d like to do a “trailer trash” open id org at some point. I think even just a middle tier open ID with a nice, creative aesthetic would be good. Next island season, I’d like to see if I coud pulloff a season long, “last man standing” tournament. Have a survivor tv series aesthetic to it. Make the island a little more fun.

• Upvote 3

Alright. The votes are in and I must admit as much as I love thinking utside the box, the simpler (new mid tier org) is the best solution for this problem.

I was going to start a new thread for what follows but the top men (with the exception of Alex, he is a bottom) are already here so voila!

I will be opening a new, unrestricted org in the coming weeks. My original plan was to lead FARTMMA to unrestricted by gradually lowering the ID but that would realistically only be in 1.5 years time and we don`t have such a window to fix these issues. The time is meow.

So we will be conducting an auction for FARTMMA, on this very thread.

Conditions to the purchase, for the first 6 months from purchase date (Real time not Tycoon):

- The name FARTMMA must remain intact.

- No more than 10 of the top fighters must be moved to other 340k/330k orgs. This is to avoid the obvious.

- The org cannot be dismantled nor absorbed.

Penalty in case of breach: 22M Tycoon Dollars

If you have any questions let`s discuss on this very thread.

** For those that know me or my org I have micro managed this org from A to Z, focused always on fair fights and done every aspect of it myself. From tactically recruiting the best Island fighters to also, puposedly NOT recruiting at times in order to let Underground and RFC grow properly.

I believe for any 10k bracket to grow healthy 3 main orgs are necessary, when it comes to 340k tev, Jay and myself have absolutely exceeded expectations and collaborated directly or indirectly flawlessly.

Rei (TOKYO REBELS) and I have the ability and community support to make mid tier great again.

Update: Auction Cancelled as no interest in doing it public

• Downvote 5

Full Org Details:

ID: Restricted 340k

Fighters: 124 active (I cut inactive ones every week)

Satisfaction Rating: 97% (44 surveys)

Profit: 100k - 220k per event

Arenas: We only do 5000+ arenas and were about to move to 7000+

Also I just renewed 90% of contracts until Feb 2020

• Downvote 5

There was 0 interest in the public auction but plenty in private.

Not sure if I`ll open the auction again but 2 mid tier orgs opened so I guess for the time being we are good.

I guess FARTMMA will continue operating in the 340k bracket until further notice, we have also moved up to 8th place Global and signed some interesting fighters so the show must go on :)