Banzai Brawls

rebx

This gun be good :)

355k org will provide relieve to overpopulated clown org that has become joke, this is good and FARTMMA fully supports!

We will be adding 250k prize to the runner up of this tourney !

two-gangsters-walking-towards-other-crim

Your the joke! Its only a joke to you because you realize now you wont get to call the shots, don't worry though as soon as your fight is done you will be released.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your the joke! Its only a joke to you because you realize now you wont get to call the shots, don't worry though as soon as your fight is done you will be released.

I never asked for a release.

I openly challenged all members of the Stepdads on your Smack Talk Thread and one by one they dodged. It`s not calling the shots, I did exactly what the Smack Talk thread was intended for in case you didn`t get the memo.

You sent me another fight and I insta accepted. I`m being a professional while you are power tripping in your usual passive-aggressive way.

Now what`s gonna happen is you gonna GTFO this thread like a good little boi haha

I never asked for a release.

I openly challenged all members of the Stepdads on your Smack Talk Thread and one by one they dodged. It`s not calling the shots, I did exactly what the Smack Talk thread was intended for in case you didn`t get the memo.

You sent me another fight and I insta accepted. I`m being a professional while you are power tripping in your usual passive-aggressive way.

Now what`s gonna happen is you gonna GTFO this thread like a good little boi haha

Oh Camara playing the victim now, sounds about right. Keep telling yourself that haha.