Mizzou39

I've been back for a couple weeks, it's first I heard of this. Can any of you explain what's this? Sounds like fighter location doesn't matter at the moment?

Events in LA and LV(I think) were causing high server load(though server was upgraded later) so Mike changed LA fights to 5 PM and also to avoid NC problems, he switched off Fight locations till further notice.

Even before then there has been a glitch with the flights anyway. Teleporting is free and doesn't lose any energy + it travels you right back to your home base instantly. All you gotta do is wait for it to book an auto flight then cancel it.

EDIT: I don't approve of doing that, I hope Mike fixes it without telling anyone and then watch everyone lose energy :D Just book flights, be safe.

• Upvote 7

Events in LA and LV(I think) were causing high server load(though server was upgraded later) so Mike changed LA fights to 5 PM and also to avoid NC problems, he switched off Fight locations till further notice.

So if I book a fight in Las Vegas and my fighter is in London I will still fight and won't suffer a No Contest?

Is this valid only in LA and LV or is true for all cities?

• 1 month later...