*Official* Tokyo Rage Fight Club Smack Talk Thread

lylehumphreys

Attention Jim Cornette. I represent Lucious Tyler who has an upcoming fight with John Glover. I'm sure you've looked at the stats and thought that while my man is far better on the feet than your boy, that he will want to keep it standing, esp. since your pajama wrestler has a brown belt in bjj and Mr. Tyler only has a blue belt. Sure, Lucious will keep it on the feet for a little bit, just to get a bit of sparing practice in, and to let the crowd see some action, but when he gets bored with that, he's going to take it to the mat and drop some hammer fists and hellbows until the ref pulls him off your boy. Easy Money.

• Upvote 2

Attention Jim Cornette. I represent Lucious Tyler who has an upcoming fight with John Glover. I'm sure you've looked at the stats and thought that while my man is far better on the feet than your boy, that he will want to keep it standing, esp. since your pajama wrestler has a brown belt in bjj and Mr. Tyler only has a blue belt. Sure, Lucious will keep it on the feet for a little bit, just to get a bit of sparing practice in, and to let the crowd see some action, but when he gets bored with that, he's going to take it to the mat and drop some hammer fists and hellbows until the ref pulls him off your boy. Easy Money.

The only fight you need to worry about is Chasen West vs Vai Tyler. Chasen West is a natural featherweight but he is coming up to lightweight because it is just simply too easy of a win to pass up. Tyler can shoot all the desperate takedowns he wants, but all it takes is one shot for Chasen to finish you. This is simply of your hands. The match was made as a showcase fight for "The Best" and it will only take a round for him to finish your boy. This will not be a competition, this will be an execution. You better hope they let you wear wrestling shoes because you're going to need every advantage you can get. If I were you, I'd release Tyler from your roster before you end up with another loss on your manager record, bum.

• Upvote 3

The only fight you need to worry about is Chasen West vs Vai Tyler. Chasen West is a natural featherweight but he is coming up to lightweight because it is just simply too easy of a win to pass up. Tyler can shoot all the desperate takedowns he wants, but all it takes is one shot for Chasen to finish you. This is simply of your hands. The match was made as a showcase fight for "The Best" and it will only take a round for him to finish your boy. This will not be a competition, this will be an execution. You better hope they let you wear wrestling shoes because you're going to need every advantage you can get. If I were you, I'd release Tyler from your roster before you end up with another loss on your manager record, bum.

I didn't mention West before because I thought it was a mistake. That bum doesn't belong in the cage with my guy. I studied his last fight, it was miss after miss, and when he did connect, the other guy just laughed it off. He's a point fighter, nothing more. He will get wrapped up in a cocoon of horror.

• Upvote 1

Yo Chasen, why are you letting your fighter train in those crappy white clothes? Why don't you get his sponsor to outfit him in some sweet training apparel? Oh, he doesn't have a sponsor? What a horrible manager! Might I recommend some high quality gear from Vai's sponsor, RAGS of a RONIN? We are offering free shipping on all orders. Step up your game Chasen.

• Upvote 2

Yo Chasen, why are you letting your fighter train in those crappy white clothes? Why don't you get his sponsor to outfit him in some sweet training apparel? Oh, he doesn't have a sponsor? What a horrible manager! Might I recommend some high quality gear from Vai's sponsor, RAGS of a RONIN? We are offering free shipping on all orders. Step up your game Chasen.

I'm not going to sign my fighters to some terrible clothing deal out of desperation, like certain other managers.

My fighters and 7-0 undefeated record do all of my talking, not the clothes on their back.

• Upvote 2

I'm not going to sign my fighters to some terrible clothing deal out of desperation, like certain other managers.

My fighters and 7-0 undefeated record do all of my talking, not the clothes on their back.

It's prize fighting. It's all about the cheddar. I make sure my guys can afford fillet mignon, while your guy are eating generic Top Ramen.

• Upvote 2

Tbh in some of those qfs you were either severely undermatched in age or skill, or you fought a straight up trashcan. I'll like to see Chasen West in a more even matchup.

• Upvote 1

Attention Eli Jackson! Your fighter, Bryce "Bad Boy" Dickson has a fight coming up with my fighter Lucius "Lucifer" Tyler. While on paper, it seems to be a good match-up, both fighters coming of losses, however, Lucifer should win this fight no problem. Before his last fight, he suffered a cracked skull in training and was not at 100% health. He also went through a bad breakup with his long time partner who had left him for another man, I'm sure you can understand how distracting that would have been. See you in a couple days, good luck.

Tbh in some of those qfs you were either severely undermatched in age or skill, or you fought a straight up trashcan. I'll like to see Chasen West in a more even matchup.

Well, you'll have to wait awhile because Chasen West is still matched up against a trashcan.

Sweet! Looking forward to receiving the envelope with of extra cash! Please don't report it to the tax man.

He said the winner will be getting the cash, you must have misread his post.

I'm looking forward to my featherweight piecing you up, "easy money".

Grey "S.T.F.U" Morton (313617)

I hope you are ready for another L at the hands of Lee Jung "Monster" Park [ 313602 ].

Train all you want but in the end you will bow to me

You want some, come get some!!!!!☠

You better hope Lee Jung "Monster" Park [ 313602 ]. can get this fight to the ground because otherwise, it's going to be lights out in round 1!!!