Noob Fund - Read the first post

GBK16

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I sent you a pm to request some noon funds but although it's showing that you've been online for a few hours I have not had a reply from you. I'm just wondering if you are still operating this fund?

I was actually wondering the same thing...i sent a message to him about noob fund just over a week ago and havn't heard anything back,,,i understand he may be busy but does anybody know if the fund is still going and being run by the same person?

• 2 weeks later...

I can definetly use some assistance with my account.

I have multiple fighters and just opened a Gym.

Maybe too much too fast

• 4 weeks later...

I'm new and need some money.But i think i can adapt to this game.But first thing i need is money.I don't know how long i can hold this.But i don't know how to send you message.Just your forum account there

Welcome to the game. You can access anyone's home page (in-game) by clicking on the Manager Profile below everyone's picture.

When I first started playing the game I contacted Grant about the Noob fund several times. No reply at all, from any of my messages. I can see and appreciate that he does a lot for the game and I can only imagine how busy he is running his org on top of that, but I think its nothing but bad manners by not replying!

It sends out the absolute wrong message to new managers and may put them off the game for good. If a manger who has applied for the Noob fund does not qualify I dont think its much to ask to get sent a reply detailing why you do not qualify. To not reply and say nothing is just bad manners.

I'm sure Grant wouldn't like managers rejecting fights for his org and not giving him a reason!

Just my opinion, don't want to ruffle any feathers, lol. And let me stress again, its clear that Grant does a lot for the game!

When I first started playing the game I contacted Grant about the Noob fund several times. No reply at all, from any of my messages. I can see and appreciate that he does a lot for the game and I can only imangine how busy he is running his org on top of that, but I think its nothing but bad manners by not replying!

It sends out the absolute wrong message to new managers and may put them off the game for good. If a manger who has applied for the Noob fund does not qualify I dont think its much to ask to get sent a reply detailing why you do not qualify. To not reply and say nothing is just bad manners.

I'm sure Grant wouldn't like managers rejecting fights for his org and not giving him a reason!

Just my opinion, don't want to ruffle any feathers, lol. And let me stress again, its clear that Grant does a lot for the game!

Agreed and the same thing happened to me when i made an attempt to contact him, however he probably gets flooded with noobs asking for a donation.

When I first started playing the game I contacted Grant about the Noob fund several times. No reply at all, from any of my messages. I can see and appreciate that he does a lot for the game and I can only imagine how busy he is running his org on top of that, but I think its nothing but bad manners by not replying!

No worries about ruffling feathers. Truth is I have completely let this slip in the past 2/3 months when it comes to replying to applications and it's more helpful than not to call me out on it.

At the moment I am going through all messages I have in my current inbox but there will be those people from further back whose messages will have been deleted by the system. Hopefully I will be able to catch up with everyone I can but if anybody has sent me a message and hasn't heard from me within 30 mins, send me another message and I will reply to it.

Edit: My messages go as far back as November 18th so if you were before then, you'll have to send me another message

On another topic - The Noob Fund is currently in need of donations. The funds after I hand out the remaining scholarships will be $0 with 2/3 of the scholarships coming from myself personally. I will be keeping it going with my own personal funds, but just letting people know that the Noob Fund does run on the charity of the more established managers.

• 2 weeks later...