JAG Battle League Smack Talk Forum

YungGreazy

30b4.jpg

36a1.jpg

The doors to Jag gym open and a short, calm and smiling man walks into the room followed by two obvious fighters judging by their builds an solemn expressions. The small group moves towards the center of the locker room. They are all completely unknown and unimportant yet the small man speaks to the room.

"Hello Juggernauts and Gladiators. Please, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dusty, Dusty Elephant to be precise." He pauses to give time for the expected snickering to subside before continuing. "I come here this evening to greet you all and say it's a pleasure to be here. Our most gracious host Mr. Baker has seen fit to invite me here along with my two friends Eric Von Erikson and Jake "the Snake" Roberts respectively. We are honoured to be here and we do hope to meet everyone's acquaintance in the near future."

He turns towards his companions and gives them a slight nod before continuing. "Mr Erikson and Mr. Roberts, would you both be so kind as to introduce yourselves to your new organization please." With a hand turned palm up he gestures towards his fighters to step forward.

The stone faced Eric Von Erikson moves first and steps up beside Dusty. "I am happy to be here. I would like to thank Mr. Baker and the JAG organization for this opportunity. I would also like to thank the JAG gym for it's wonderful facilities as well as my sponsors Top Nutrition and Kombat Klothing for their support. I look forward to one day meeting all of you and burying each one of you into the canvas. The Parade is coming."

At that very moment, the small but cocky looking fighting slides in front of his larger friend and addresses the room. "The Parade issss coming my friend. I'm Jake. The newesssst member of the Parade. I would alsssso like to thank all of the above for their ssssuport. I esssspecially would like to thank our manager Dussssty for bringing ussss here. Ssssee you all ssssoon."

Dusty smiles warmly. "Gentlemen, I bid you greetings from the Parade. Please note that more of the Elephant family will be arriving shortly and we do look forward to our future endeavors together. Good evening to you all."

"Eric Von Erikson dont make me end your parade early haha. We all know I am the KING of the 205. and after the title fight this weekend i will be taking the winner at Gladius Maximus and will finnaly be sitting on my Throne." - Gunna Win

30b4.jpg

Eric Von Erikson

The Parade

Yeah Gunna you're a great fighter it's true and perhaps I will one day be able to meet you in the ring but you're getting ahead of yourself. You're ranked number 2 and that's a long way from being champ and even further from sitting on any throne except the one in the bathroom. And you will never end my parade as it's not mine. A Parade is a family of elephants and the Parade belongs to our Manager Dusty. The Parade doesn't end, it only grows and gets stronger. So, go sit on your throne and remember you're only number 2 as you're doing number 2.

30b4.jpg

Yeah Gunna you're a great fighter it's true and perhaps I will one day be able to meet you in the ring but you're getting ahead of yourself. You're ranked number 2 and that's a long way from being champ and even further from sitting on any throne except the one in the bathroom. And you will never end my parade as it's not mine. A Parade is a family of elephants and the Parade belongs to our Manager Dusty. The Parade doesn't end, it only grows and gets stronger. So, go sit on your throne and remember you're only number 2 as you're doing number 2.

"I look forward to one day meeting you in the ring if you can prove yourself and bring yourself up the rankings. As for the Throne I will be sitting on it along with my belt here soon enough mark my words. The only person doing a number 2 will be the person I face for the title when he shits himself after I knock him out. We all know Im Gunna Win. Im not getting ahead of myself, I do as I say. and whoever I face for the title I will end the fight before the end of the second round." - Gunna Win

36a1.jpg

Jake the Snake Roberts

The Parade

"Eric Von Erikson dont make me end your parade early haha. We all know I am the KING of the 205. and after the title fight this weekend i will be taking the winner at Gladius Maximus and will finnaly be sitting on my Throne." - Gunna Win

Did ssssomeone mention ending the Parade?!! Did ssssomeone alsssso mention 205lb.?!!! Hahaha. There are rumorssss going around that very ssssoon there will be another fighter at that weight classss coming here to the great JAG organization. Rumor hassss it that he'ssss 4-0 with 4 firsssst round KO'ssss. They also wissssperssss that he'ssss in the Parade too. Hahaha. Be careful Gunna, whilsssst dreaming of glory nightmaressss ssssometimessss come from behind. Ssssweet dreamssss .

36a1.jpg

Jake the Snake Roberts

The Parade

Did ssssomeone mention ending the Parade?!! Did ssssomeone alsssso mention 205lb.?!!! Hahaha. There are rumorssss going around that very ssssoon there will be another fighter at that weight classss coming here to the great JAG organization. Rumor hassss it that he'ssss 4-0 with 4 firsssst round KO'ssss. They also wissssperssss that he'ssss in the Parade too. Hahaha. Be careful Gunna, whilsssst dreaming of glory nightmaressss ssssometimessss come from behind. Ssssweet dreamssss .

"Ou come on and get him in here. and WHEN im champ, If he can climb the ranks then he can have his shot haha. Jake im 5-0 with all KO all within 2 mins of the first round. please get this fighter into the org and make him worthy of facing me when Im champ. ill stand toe to toe with him and trust me Im Gunna Win" - Gunna Win

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w27.jpg

Khabib 'The Eagle' Nurmagudov

This is number 1 bullshit, i get this Larry Haggus fight. Why? you tell me why. This guys win 1 to 2 fights and already they are champions, me fight all best fighters top guys and not get title shot. Everytime i fight i win and not lose. This another fighters maybe today they win maybe tomorrow they lose but still champions. I am the best and i am the champion and if you want to fight dont speak. I can fight anyone at any division coz am a champ without title.

You want a title shot, Khabib? You got it. I believed that because of your age, you wouldn't be so quick to want to fight a 25 year old top rated fighter...since we're putting things out in the open. I wouldn't be looking pass Haggus. He's a tough fighter who is 3-0 in the org. But, should you beat him, your next fight will be a title shot.

Wow, what a card. Quickest submission in JAG history by Marcel Dikoume. Second quickest by Moese Daldo. Our highest rating thus far.

Sidenote: Punch Drunk lived up to his word, beat the shit out of Standup Fighter and Standup's manager sacks him to boot. So, Standup got dropped like a hit sack of potatoes twice today.

#ILoveJAG

• Upvote 2

Wow, what a card. Quickest submission in JAG history by Marcel Dikoume. Second quickest by Moese Daldo. Our highest rating thus far.

Sidenote: Punch Drunk lived up to his word, beat the shit out of Standup Fighter and Standup's manager sacks him to boot. So, Standup got dropped like a hit sack of potatoes twice today.

#ILoveJAG

"I told everyone I would leave him "Punch Drunk" and that's exactly what I did. Now My belt is where it should be and will be for a long time. Whos next to get PUNCH DRUNK??? come on ladies where you at?" - Punch Drunk