KONFLIKT FC - Champagne Sippin' Smack Talkin' Jaw Jackin' Thread...and WRITEUPS

BigTree

Why is he trouble? He just wanted a fight within a reasonable time and seems like he asked you politely.

You can`t take forever to book fights and then get all sensitive and patronize your clients when they do.

Serious question Larry: What happens after August 4th?

I explained politely what 'inactivity clause' is to him, and he was not polite when he called the Org shit and I responded end of that story. let s not get to this one.

but on the main issue I am surprised why you an experienced player who is also involved in Org stuff is saying that, sometimes when you run an org it happens that you can't set up an event for sometime due to many reasons being from not having enough time to Org going through transition and etc, it happens that s why there is an inactivity clause so that when it hits fighters can leave, not reject fights coz it s a bit late (it hurts them not the Org).

Now when the inactivity clause is 30 days, it means the fighter must be offered a fight within 30 days, this fight can be in 2 weeks or 3 weeks or 4 weeks, it does n't mean a fighter will fight every 30 days. (this is what I politely explained to him first)

Now when a player rejects a fight, the inactivity clause ticker resets to zero,it s a part of the game design not the rule of any Org, you can suggest to remove it from the game if you don't like it, but for now no one can change it. (I explained this politely too)

to answer your question that what happens after August 4th, I gotta say we have a special plan to buy VIP for all the mangers in the Org for 5 years, and then get their account numbers and transfer $500 each, we will slave ourselves into their service too until we die...

or we just simply offer them their next fight, or they can leave when their inactivity clause hits.

P.S: I was actually trying to help this guy explaining to him what the game does when he rejects the fight, coz I am pretty sure he thought if he rejects the fight the inactivity clause will stay the same and he can hit it in a few days.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Lol there you go with that passive-aggressive stuff again :)

The time you wrote that wall of text you could have booked 2 events.

If you want we can work together to absorb Konflikt into some of the active orgs. I’m telling you this whole hostage thing won’t play well. Nobody is interested in fights every 2-3 months and you resetting their inactivity clock just because you can. It won’t end well, add to that your paper thin skin and well ......

• Upvote 3

Call it whatever you want it does n't make it any less right, I remember you were backing up shady stuff your role model Grumpy was doing taking fighters actually hostage, that was fine by you, your short-term memory sucks man :yes:

Anyways, you can contact the Owner if you'd like to instead of coming here commenting, I was the co-owner with Petro, he is gone I am not involved anymore.

• Downvote 2

Sorry, guys, but whats been happening there helped no one, I mean an Org should be interested for their fighters to fight every 21-28 days, to generate hype+pop, you signed 200 fighters, and reduced to 1 fight card a week,

I have one fighter in there, and I hope with the ownership change he can revive his career, bottom line, you cost my 25yo creation at least 4 fights early in his career, which would have helped the Org and my fighter.

An inactivity clause is non sense if used in that way, actually it should be a safe trigger for a manager, if the Org goes inactive or he is ignored by the owner.

• Upvote 2

if I only had a nickle for every time I had to wait 50+ days to get a fight in a lot of Orgs and I have been playing this game for only 2 years, I don't see myself complaining about any of them.

Jesus sometimes it happens, anyone was unhappy they should have asked for a release it s a no-brainer really, I never minded releasing any fighter nor did I mind the ones who got the cash and sacked their fighters the day after.

I just mind taking shit from folks with no logic, guy rejected a fight coz he thought he would hit the clause, I explained nicely to him that s not how it works he was resetting the clause instead, he went in rage and I responded, that s all, you wanna make more drama out of this, be my guest!

• Downvote 4

This is so weird.

After weeks of inactivity this guy http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=122658 sends me a contract (expiry date June 2019 LOL).

I am guessing this is the new owner?

So LOD now owns KONFLIKT lol??

I'm gonna decline for now until Petro gets back to me.

But anyways.... THE PLOT THICKENS .......

• Upvote 1

This is so weird.

After weeks of inactivity this guy http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=122658 sends me a contract (expiry date June 2019 LOL).

Just saying, there's still a major 330K+ org that's not and will not be owned by LoD :angel:

This is so weird.

Petro sold me this organization. I will be cleaning up from where he left off to preserve what I can. You can be released if this is a problem. Id rather not have inactivity. It will no longer be called KONFLIKT. After the cards coming up, the name will be changed and a wave of new events will be booked.

Hey all,

Yes, I sold KONFLIKT. I relaunched it with he best intentions and created it at a time when my availability to sit and create the org was high. As time went on, my spare time started to dwindle and so did the org. I looked to put it into the hands of someone Ive known and could not get it placed with anyone. Garrett offered to buy it, and I wanted to have someone that hopefully can give it the time it deserves. He agreed to remove the KONFLIKT name and logo and continue with the foundation of the org under new management.

It happened so quick, I was not able to send out a mass email announcing what was happening. I want to thank all the managers that were a part of KONFLIKT. We were on our way to building something great and I believe that is still the case with Garrett at the helm. I'm going to have quite a few of my guys signing into the org to fight. Good luck. Thanks!

Hey all,

Yes, I sold KONFLIKT. I relaunched it with he best intentions and created it at a time when my availability to sit and create the org was high. As time went on, my spare time started to dwindle and so did the org. I looked to put it into the hands of someone Ive known and could not get it placed with anyone. Garrett offered to buy it, and I wanted to have someone that hopefully can give it the time it deserves. He agreed to remove the KONFLIKT name and logo and continue with the foundation of the org under new management.

It happened so quick, I was not able to send out a mass email announcing what was happening. I want to thank all the managers that were a part of KONFLIKT. We were on our way to building something great and I believe that is still the case with Garrett at the helm. I'm going to have quite a few of my guys signing into the org to fight. Good luck. Thanks!

You had one of the best creation tournaments ever P.

Very happy to see a new org owner settled, the new guy from NJMMA also changed his mind and has decided against selling it so good news all around.

I see you guys insta-fired this Larry casual after that press conference above LOL.

black-man-crying.jpg

Hillarious, can we do a storyline about that? Or even better let's rename the org QQMOARNOOBMMA in his honor.

All is well that ends well imo :)

To teh future ! Good luck !

I think the org. owner and match/fight maker should straight up and do what is better for the fighters and the org. Instead of complainig about what is just happening, we should try to help and insist the org. to do what is right. I think complains wont fix a thing here but will make them even worst. Lets talk this shit and fix it as soon as posible before it gets to a point where it cant be solved. To me i think the new owner is a noob and needs help, so if one of the managers can volunteer to be signed in the org. to help the owner run it smoothly. But we dont need a random volunteers, rather we need a manager with an expirience of running an org. Next i hope the org. owner isnt a 5yrs old kid, coz if that is the problem then there will be no future of this org. and the managers whom are in a long due contract are doomed. End of story.

I think the org. owner and match/fight maker should straight up and do what is better for the fighters and the org. Instead of complainig about what is just happening, we should try to help and insist the org. to do what is right. I think complains wont fix a thing here but will make them even worst. Lets talk this shit and fix it as soon as posible before it gets to a point where it cant be solved. To me i think the new owner is a noob and needs help, so if one of the managers can volunteer to be signed in the org. to help the owner run it smoothly. But we dont need a random volunteers, rather we need a manager with an expirience of running an org. Next i hope the org. owner isnt a 5yrs old kid, coz if that is the problem then there will be no future of this org. and the managers whom are in a long due contract are doomed. End of story.

Yeah the new owner seems young and is definitely a noob. He sent me a new contract with a ridiculous expiry date and I declined it due to the current state of affairs and pointed him to this thread. I asked him to please release my fighter.

He released my guy but of course felt the need to mock me with some dumb comment like: oh someone is mad lol.

I’m not mad it’s simple logic. Managers are complaining about a hostage situation and here he is sending a contract expiring in June 2019. Pretty dumb and thus he loses his former champion. To be honest I’d rather sack my fighter outside the org than put some poor manager through this.

Good luck.

Yeah the new owner seems young and is definitely a noob. He sent me a new contract with a ridiculous expiry date and I declined it due to the current state of affairs and pointed him to this thread. I asked him to please release my fighter.

He released my guy but of course felt the need to mock me with some dumb comment like: oh someone is mad lol.

Im not mad its simple logic. Managers are complaining about a hostage situation and here he is sending a contract expiring in June 2019. Pretty dumb and thus he loses his former champion. To be honest Id rather sack my fighter outside the org than put some poor manager through this.

Good luck.

The contract length shouldnt matter if youre looking to fight all of the fights required in the contract. Im not asking for too many fights in a single contract, and on top of that I am very open to negotiation. Maybe the comment I made was dumb to you, it wasnt about or directed towards you. I dont care about opinion outside of what matters in this organization. I was perfectly fine with releasing your fighter. This does not hinder me from continuing. Good luck to you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For those wondering, I am young(early 20s), but not naive. This isnt just about controlling something mindlessly. I am learning about where this organization was before I came into play, and figuring out how to ease my way in without outraging managers. That being said, if any managers have any issues relating to the org, feel free to message me anytime. Ill respond asap.

• Upvote 2

I have only one piece of constructive criticism. Try and be more communicative with the staff. I know running an org can be confusing and even a bit overwhelming at times, but communication between the owner and the staff is of vital importance. So good luck with the org. I sincerely hope you do well with it, if for no other reason than not wanting to start looking for new homes for my fighters.