DAREDEVILS MMA 290K+

jsdaugh

Hey bro, cool it down. I was at work and I didn't notice I did that. I'm sorry and I have already redone the contract for you to accept and its not a problem. I run it by myself, and most managers know that I'm a stand up guy willing to work with anyone. I again apologize and no need to fire out in anger sir.

Just checking out, you never know how many smartypants kid we have in this game, expecially since this browser game seems to attract a lot of cheaters(of any kind), i was not angry, the wrong weight class + same manager fights combo just took me off balance, you know.

• Downvote 3

Just checking out, you never know how many smartypants kid we have in this game, expecially since this browser game seems to attract a lot of cheaters(of any kind), i was not angry, the wrong weight class + same manager fights combo just took me off balance, you know.

Guess who's the clear example of your rant... xD xD xD.

Guess who's the clear example of your rant... xD xD xD.

Whats the deals here? im getting matched against my own fighters...also yeah my mistake i signed to the wrong class, 185 instead of 170 but still(i am also supposed to get fair contracts...it was so obvious that i didnt check if the weight class was correct), org owner and theyr staff are doing a shitjob.

To make matters worst Italy failed hard to qualify to the World Cup .

Have a canoli you’ll feel better.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14391921581862.png

Eyeam Yurmommy

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20170710020542FullSizeR.jpg

12-2-1

Took me just under 3minutes to get the belt and half of that to defend it.

It is a totally different ballgame when facing me.

Shout out to Billy Arseworth for giving me access to his elite training facilities and helping me improve on a daily basis!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Eyeam Yurmommy

12-2-1

Next challenger lined up for 20/01/2018, mr Hilary Trump.

After I manhandled him early last year, his legendary manager Aylib parted ways with him.

Stef Power came along and really turned Trump into a complete martial artist.
He is now on a 4 fight winning streak with 3 finishes and won 6 of his last 7.

That's the type of challengers that I like!

Allrounders with big KO power and a huge height advantage.

Let them stick their chin out and they will feel my midget power, just like Penn and Manuel did in my last two bouts.

http://i65.tinypic.com/169jf69.png

I'm coming to throw bombs again and see if you can keep standing tall !

http://i.imgur.com/xHC5LSk.gif

• Upvote 3

I would like to welcome Liam Davidson (58037) as the newest member of the DAREDEVILS staff.

He will take the role of The Assistant to the Regional Manager within the org and will prove to be a valued asset.

After being unveiled as the new assistant of Daredevils organisation, Liam took time out of his busy schedule to say a few words.

Reporter : Glad to see you back, why have you decided to pop back into the business?

Liam : After family business was taken care of, I knew that my heart always lay here in the organisation business and with making a success of 2 previous orgs I knew I could come back and make a similar change to whatever org I choose.

Reporter : What made you choose Daredevils?

Liam : I decided to choose Daredevil after numerous conversations with the owner and other interested owners that were interested in my knowledge of the business.I can see the org has everything in place to become a real powerhouse org and I feel I can add the missing factor and bring this org inline with the games best.

Reporter : What will change in Daredevils?

Liam : I feel that Daredevils have the foundation to a great org but with a little guidance from myself on the proper ins and outs and how to really look after the org I feel that we can get it growing to new heights. I will use my expertise to help guide fighters to the top. I have always been known as a manager who is for the fighters and only the fighters and I will deliver all I can to them all to create the best org possible with the help of John.

Reporter : Thanks for your time Liam, everyone stay tuned to find what comes of this great news.

*While Liam is leaving his assistant comes running with a phone, this must be an important call*

*As Liam leaves all we can hear is "you will be a great asset and the super fights can be endless"*

What does this mean? Who was that on the phone?

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14110587833785.png

Buzz Meeks (5-4-1)

After being picked up by the returning Liam Davidson we were quick to sit down and find the right success path for us, we quickly identified that the best org available to us would be Daredevils and this is where are journey would begin.

I have been naive my whole career and will look to buckle down and take control of this division and the whole org. Everyone be warned! The boss is ere to stay and stay he will!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Eyeam Yurmommy

12-2-1

Glad to see Davie join the org staff. His experience,knowledge and links to powerful org owners should make him a big asset towards the further growth of this great org!

PS: Davie, will that $500 for my public vote of approval be given to me in cash or by bank transfer?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14110587833785.png

Buzz Meeks (6-4-1)

Now I have dispatched of Diaz and given everyone a taste of what I can do, I move onto the Junkyard Dog.

Big fight in showing everyone who I am, back in the gym and working hard to improve my game before I come about against the Dog.

First win of many, be warned, the boss is ere and here to make a statement!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

DARE: YURMOMMY VS. TRUMP

Preview by: Buck Morian (tenbuck4)

DARE: YURMOMMY VS. TRUMP

In the most recent event put on by Daredevils MMA and their merchandise sponsor Dauntless, Eyeam Yurmommy, with a highly respectable record of 12-2-1, takes on Hillary Trump, a slightly more seasoned fighter with a record of 10-5, with all losses going the distance, for the Bantamweight title in the cage at The Beer Garden on Saturday. Yurmommy shows himself to be a sensational fighter, especially with his black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and his extensive skill in the stand-up. Trump, on the other hand, is the favorite for the match and seems to be able to do everything Yurmommy can do and do it better. Record does not say all in this fight, as Trump clearly, skill wise at least, seems to be the better fighter. If Yurmommy wants to win this, he will have to buckle up and be prepared to spend a lot of time on the ground, and be ready to go the distance in this five-round fight.

DARE: BORODIN VS. YOUNG

In this clash of the titans, Aleksey “Jaw-Breaking” Borodin (10-2) looks to pummel Seo Dae Young (6-1). In this 265+ title fight, Borodin will need to fight his best in hope for a victory. Young has an upper hand on the ground, and Borodin’s best chance of victory is using his experience in the cage and his superb stand-up ability to finish the fight, and finish it quickly. For Borodin, the underdog, to win, he must avoid Young’s vicious clinchwork and energetic ground game and keep him in the stand-up, where they are equals. For Young, he just has to exploit his strength on the ground and possibly get his first ever submission win tonight.

FURY VS. BOLAS

In yet another 265 battle of behemoths, Bob “The Slob” Fury (18-2) takes on Nicol “The World-Beater” Bolas (6-3). This fight is going to be pretty straight forward for both fighters, Fury, with an excellent ground game, has to put Bolas on the ground and keep him there. If there is any stand-up for an extended period of time, expect a TKO. Bolas, however, has just a simple a gameplan. End the fight, and end it quick. Keep his opponent upright, and don’t let the fight drag on, as eventually he will suffer the fate of the many others have to Fury, a loss by submission.

PENN VS. MCLAUGHLIN

Reco Penn (19-3-1) will be fighting “Magic” Mike McLaughlin (12-5-1) will be one to watch leading up to the main event. These fighters are nearly identical in style and skill, with Penn having slightly more experience in the cage. Expect this fight to go the distance prior to the title fight, with multitudes of strikes, outstanding clinchwork from both sides, and a spectacular ground game from either figther. McLaughlin is the favorite, but by a slim margin, as this fight can go either way.

UNDERCARD

Rosco Ladd vs. Dean Wesson

Niko Alzate vs. Leif Erikson

Johny Vargas vs. Gregory O Connor

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Steve Sanchez

Buck Steed vs. Marv Ellis

Drew Barron vs. Brian Baker

• Upvote 6

Eyeam Yurmommy

12-2-1

Grrrr, preview writer claiming that 1) Trump is better at everything than me and 2) that it will go five rounds. Twice wrong.

First of all, I would for example serve way better as baby Jesus at Christmas than Trump.

Secondly, who da fuck needs judges? If this fight goes to the judges, I was doing something wrong. His head is coming of, or a limb., either of those two options and that is all.

Lets make midget MMA great again!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

DAREDEVILS NEWS

KT SERIES TOURNAMENTS WINDING DOWN

THE 205 AND 265 LB DIVISIONAL KT SHOWDOWNS ARE IN LATE STAGES AS THE 205 SERIES CHAMPION WILL BE DETERMINED AS PEKKA TOIVONEN WILL FACE OFF VERSUS MARIO ZAMBRANA. PEKKA IS UNDEFEATED AT 9-0 IN KT, WHILE ZAMBRANA IS 8-7 BUT ON A 3 FIGHT WINNING STREAK. SKILL WISE, ZAMBRANA SHOWS AN EDGE BUT WE WILL SEE OVER 5 ROUNDS WHO CAN BRING HOME THE TROPHY.

THE SEMI FINALS OF THE 265 LB SERIES WILL SEE ELDAR SMITH VS. SCOTT COLUMBUS AND TOR PELLINORE VS. TARVO JAAK. PELLINORE DISPATCHED EARLIER KT SERIES CHAMPION JACQUES DURAND IN THE OPENING ROUND AND HAS HUGE POTENTIAL. JAAK HAS THE ELITE MUAY THAI SKILLS CAPABLE OF DISLODGING ANY FIGHTER IN THE CLINCH. THE OLDER FIGHTERS MEET OFF ON THE OTHER SIDE AS COLUMBUS HAS COME BACK FROM TWO EARLY DARE KT LOSSES TO A 4 FIGHT WINNING STREAK. HE WILL FACE ELDAR SMITH WHO TOOK OUT MMA CROSSOVER VON ERICH IN THE OPENING ROUND.

MMA EVENTS

TOGETHER WITH LIAM DAVIDSON, OUR SCHEDULE HAS ELIMINATED MULTIPLE EVENTS PER WEEK IN ORDER TO NOT SATURATE THE MARKET, AND WE ARE FOCUSED MORE ON THE CITY OF AMSTERDAM. WE WILL STILL HOLD EVENTS GLOBALLY, BUT IT WILL NOT BE THE MAJORITY.

MANAGERS/FIGHTERS INACTIVITY

THERE HAS BEEN ISSUES WITH MANAGERS/FIGHTERS GOING INACTIVE TOO MUCH IN THE GAME. IN ORDER TO HAVE A CONSISTENCY OF FIGHTS AND TO KEEP CURRENT INACTIVITY CLAUSES FROM CAUSING DISRUPTION PLEASE LOG IN AT LEAST A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK IN ORDER TO ACCEPT MATCH UPS OR DECLINE THEM. IF YOUR FIGHTER IS INACTIVE FOR OVER 20 DAYS THEY WILL BE RELEASED.

SUPER FIGHTS

I WILL WORK WITH ALL CHAMPIONS OR HIGHLY RANKED FIGHTERS ON SECURING ALTERNATE FIGHTS WITH OTHERS, EITHER IN DARE OR WITH OTHER ORGS. I WAS ABLE TO HELP SET UP A FIGHT IN CEC BETWEEN EYEAM YURMOMMY AND UNDERESTIMATED DILLASHAW JR.

FUTURE OF KT

AFTER THE CURRENT SERIES IS COMPLETE, DARE WILL NOT RESUME KT UNTIL THIS SUMMER AS WE WILL DO A SUMMER SERIES.

GRAPPLING FUTURE

DARE IS CONSIDERING DOING A MARCH MADNESS GRAPPLING TOURNAMENT FOR ANY GRAPPLERS WHO WON OR BECAME RUNNER UP IN A TYCOON WORLD GRAPPLING TOURNAMENT DIVISION 1-4. IT WILL MOST LIKELY BE 16 FIGHTERS/ SINGLE ELIMINATION/ OPEN ID. PRIZES WILL BE SIMILAR TO TROPHY/TITLE BELT AND MONEY. MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED.

PURGE CONCEPT

TO BE ANNOUNCED..... LOL

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...