NJMMA Bantamweight Battle - Creations from 1/1/18

thedry16

We don't need to think he is a cheater. He is a cheater, 100% confirmed.

He's obviously good with sliders and understands the game pretty well otherwise he wouldn't become #1 even with the constant cheating. My reasoning is since Mike won't do anything then the only solution is the community to stop playing ball with him and alienate him from the game. Like I said though I don't care too much there are cheaters and corruption everywhere it's all in the game.

This 100% hes not going to stop doing it as nothing gets done so the only solution is to make it has hard as possible for him to actually do it & that seems to be by the community doing something

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol Fake Phoenix .

He is actually pretty good at creation tournaments going 4-0 in the NY legends one. I say let him fight, not sure about you fine gents but I 100% welcome the challenge.

My body is ready :)

He is doing fantastic in my creation tournament indeed.

Not to brag, but the NYFN legends creation tournament is probably the highest level creation tournament ever and so far he has been one of the standouts.

I would love to face him here and test myself.

• Upvote 1

He is doing fantastic in my creation tournament indeed.

Not to brag, but the NYFN legends creation tournament is probably the highest level creation tournament ever and so far he has been one of the standouts.

I would love to face him here and test myself.

Thats great for the game so why does he feel the need to cheat the system? My point is aslong as he can he will & the uppers wont do anything about it so its upto us right? Maybe if the community came together & refused to join his orgs & sign his fighters etc he wouldnt have far to go & maybe just maybe things would change. It needs a collective effort tho.

Sorry for jacking this thread but as a newie this kinda shit pisses me off.

BTW i see Mayweather in the tournie so if you need an extra guy put me on the list lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

im already in a creation tournament and have a champ in njmma so i will sit this one out but i will be watching just like i watch the nylegends and i will be interested in the blake fights. i love the idea of creation tournaments even though i lost my first one round 2 but we didnt all create at the same time like in this one or the one im currently in for ifc new blood 2. sure it favors someone who knows what they are doing but always love a good upset.

im already in a creation tournament and have a champ in njmma so i will sit this one out but i will be watching just like i watch the nylegends and i will be interested in the blake fights. i love the idea of creation tournaments even though i lost my first one round 2 but we didnt all create at the same time like in this one or the one im currently in for ifc new blood 2. sure it favors someone who knows what they are doing but always love a good upset.

Im hijaking again BUT this is the problem again lol Have no interest the reason being hes majorly cheating fucking hell. This being a creation tourny shouldnt change anything & until that happens what im saying is pointless

• Downvote 1

The first 16 are below in order and then everyone who came afterwards also in order. We have 22 including myself. Hopefully I didn't miss anyone. It is a mix of forum names and manager names (sorry for spellings, I used the notepad function on this site!)

Ikki Takenda

Jason Hi

Blake Phoenix

Marcus Shakovsky

Theksit Ruengruong

Peter Daan Mostert

ScottyJoeC

Bruno falcone

Ibrahim Camara

Alfred Winterbottom

money mayweather

Tim Qwe

Bjornma

Metal666

Leon stoltz

Mma gladiators

--------------------------------

cobra7

Rei

Humble

bergeroo

Tristan

Peter Dry

Mma Gladiators and money Mayweather are the same person. Me

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I thought I'd probably done that somewhere. So here's the new list!

Ikki Takenda
Jason Hi
Blake Phoenix
Marcus Shakovsky
Theksit Ruengruong

Peter Daan Mostert
ScottyJoeC
Bruno falcone
Ibrahim Camara
Alfred Winterbottom

money mayweather
Tim Qwe
Bjornmma
Metal666
Leon stoltz
cobra7

--------------------------------
Rei
Humble
bergeroo
Tristan

Donut
Peter Dry

• Upvote 2

Maybe if the community came together & refused to join his orgs & sign his fighters etc he wouldnt have far to go & maybe just maybe things would change. It needs a collective effort tho.

Isn`t each person entitled to their own opinion? Do I like cheaters? No, but each person can make up for himself how much they want to deal with them or not.

What you are suggesting is some sort of ban, while that is Mike his decision and he might be on holiday, international concert tour,... who knows.

• Upvote 1

For those who don't know... I am Brunno Falcone. I played this game for a few years about four years ago and was starting to get pretty good at it. I was ranked at 67th in the world at one point in time. This is not me bragging just establishing credentials. My take on this topic of cheaters is this. They suck. They ruin the fun for those that do not cheat. But, in a creation tournament, thier advantages shrink considerably. Now if he is gaining massive amounts of money from his cheating and then using that money to get training in a private gym... that tips the scales somewhat, but I have a semi-private gym that I earned legitimately and I intend to train my fighters there. What is a more significant advantage in a creation tournament is the hiddens that your fighter gets at creation. You only get to pick three of those hiddens and that only adds 30 pints to the hiddens roll. You could still roll a 1 and end up with a 31 in a given hidden. depending on what that hidden is it could make for a really bad fighter. So slider skills make up the difference. Hopefully. It is entirely possible to place your points exactly where you want them and create a strong fighter build, train them up in a private gym, come up with a "perfect" slider setting and still end up with a No Heart, dumber than a box of rocks, slow learner, with no KO power and a chin made of warm butter.

So I am not super worried about his cheating ways, but I do feel that he should be called on the carpet for cheating and possibly even sanctioned or kicked for his cheating. In the mean time, I plan on making a fighter and doing my best to whip his ass. And all the rest of you lot as well. It isn't personal, it's just a day at the office for all of us.

May the best man win.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Peter there seems to be huge interest on this tourney. Are you taking 16 or more entrants? I believe you got some more managers interested on this.

We are allowed testing during the 1st month correct?

And of course King Noob Camara's first creation is immediately put on weight loss following eating too many burritos :( The story of my life :)

Sure yeah testing is ok. Just be ready to fight at the end of January. The first 16 on my list above have spots locked up - I will give everyone 10-14 days to claim their spot. Maybe we can make it to 32?

If we have a 16 man tourney, anyone doesn't get in the tournament can still sign and fight in the division.

Let me know who your fighter is and I will send a contract with QFCs allowed.

Prize money for the tourney announced shortly.

• Upvote 2

Sure yeah testing is ok. Just be ready to fight at the end of January. The first 16 on my list above have spots locked up - I will give everyone 10-14 days to claim their spot. Maybe we can make it to 32?

If we have a 16 man tourney, anyone doesn't get in the tournament can still sign and fight in the division.

Let me know who your fighter is and I will send a contract with QFCs allowed.

Prize money for the tourney announced shortly.

"The Beautiful" Prince Hans [ 327588 ]