Extreme Fighting Association (EFA) - Official Thread

zjsechler

3 people declined to fight drew carvalho my 0-3 fighter.....bunch of pussys

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=325368

with that shite record drew should considering some other job.lol.

btw you are running 2 accounts.dont do that.

• Upvote 5

No actually I'm not.

This is my account I strictly play off of my phone and I have a 16 year old son who plays off of our computer.

Unfortunately he's actually better at this then me I'm still figuring it out haha.

This game is pretty fun I really enjoy the accuracy of programming your fighter how you want them to fight.

I'm still figuring out proper training but it's still pretty addicting.

3 people declined to fight drew carvalho my 0-3 fighter.....bunch of pussys

Looks like he's been fucking with my phone.....

He won't be playing this game for quite a while haha

Cheers guys and good luck to all your up COMING fights hope they are entertaining!!!

He also seems to do 5 dots for an ellipsis like you. Maybe you guys have more in common than you think...

Also ask him if he remembers the password for this account - http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=102531 - the OG Pdiddyparker

• Upvote 2

He doesn't he played this game quite a while ago,quit,then started again and got me hooked watching mma in between.Now I'm hooked on this game lol.

If you notice the join date on that account is 2014 my account is started this year not even 2 months ago.

I'm not trying to manipulate any system here or cheat I'm just enjoying this game trying not to get my ass kicked haha.

Cheers guys see you in the cage!!!

He doesn't he played this game quite a while ago,quit,then started again and got me hooked watching mma in between.Now I'm hooked on this game lol.

If you notice the join date on that account is 2014 my account is started this year not even 2 months ago.

I'm not trying to manipulate any system here or cheat I'm just enjoying this game trying not to get my ass kicked haha.

Cheers guys see you in the cage!!!

So if he (your son) started that account, under the username Pdiddyparker, back in 2014 why is his new account under the name Drewdollas and your new account under the name Pdiddyparker85? That just seems odd.

• Upvote 1

Our last name is Parker my son's name is drew,pretty simple haha.

I'm not tech savvy at all he logged in on his account on my phone and setup this profile or whatever for smmacktalking.

Then he tells me hey login so you can call people out its fun,so I click on Smaktalk link and I reply not knowing wtf haha.

I don't even know how to

Get my profile on here instead of his haha.

He's grounded!!! I already had to pay $300 because he used my phone to purchase in app purchases for some dumb war game he plays,I swear kids have no respect for money these days it's sad to have to lock your room when your not home.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To those people that read this, DO NOT SIGN WITH THIS ORG. They offer no money at all and keeps the contract expiration very long. He is ripping off fighters.

Take it as a lesson to read the contract carefully before signing it. You can always try and negotiate the details, and if you're still not happy then don't agree it.

Having said that if he's keeping your fighters hostage and not releasing them if you clearly don't want to be there that's another matter. It's still not "illegal" but it's bad morally.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Take it as a lesson to read the contract carefully before signing it. You can always try and negotiate the details, and if you're still not happy then don't agree it.

Having said that if he's keeping your fighters hostage and not releasing them if you clearly don't want to be there that's another matter. It's still not "illegal" but it's bad morally.

To those people that read this, DO NOT SIGN WITH THIS ORG. They offer no money at all and keeps the contract expiration very long. He is ripping off fighters.

I signed a low contract to help Zac out at the start. Once I saw that he had more than enough fighters, I asked for a release and he released my guy without hesitation. You should talk to him.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No actually I'm not.

This is my account I strictly play off of my phone and I have a 16 year old son who plays off of our computer.

Unfortunately he's actually better at this then me I'm still figuring it out haha.

This game is pretty fun I really enjoy the accuracy of programming your fighter how you want them to fight.

I'm still figuring out proper training but it's still pretty addicting.

If you and your son are both playing this game, that's fine as long as there is no interaction between the two accounts. No fighting in each other's orgs or fighting each other's fighters, no merch or nutrition partnerships for each other etc. s long as there is no contact between the accounts then it is not a huge deal...

If you and your son are both playing this game, that's fine as long as there is no interaction between the two accounts. No fighting in each other's orgs or fighting each other's fighters, no merch or nutrition partnerships for each other etc. s long as there is no contact between the accounts then it is not a huge deal...

yeah that would be a shame if someone used his relative's account to get easy fights and became #1 ranked manager in the game that way.

• Upvote 2