Personal Assistants

MMATycoon

Personally, I think this is a good solution. There are many times when I don't have time to get online at a certain time to do something for the game. Personal assistants aren't doing the job for me so much as allowing me to do it on my timetable.

That is what I would like to see them for. Things like I go on in the morning before I go to work and set a schedule for my assistants to switch my fighter's supplement from reduce energy loss to muscle bulk to correspond with his change in training regimen for that day. After the weight training session the assistant sets the supplement back to reduce energy loss. It isn't "doing things for me" so much as it is just letting me do it in the morning before any of those triggers happen so that when I have to work over I don't have my fighters stuck on the same supplements when they should be using a different one. They don't take it upon themselves to switch that up. It is just following my orders but allows my orders to take place despite what my real life demands are.

I guess a better way to put it is to say that I would want to delegate authority to the PAs rather than have them become autonomous business managers. Having them serve in that capacity does little to reduce the risk of failure factor, but does allow someone who is paying attention to utilize them as a tool for running the game rather than having the game run your life.

P.S. I also think that PAs should definitely only be for VIPs

Thanks Warwynd that is exactly what I was thinking but I was unable to express it in the way I wanted.

I'm all for personal assistants, I'm just not for business assistants. I think a business owner should run their own business, not have the computer do it for you.

Personally I'm not completely convinced that manually ordering stock each month is a particularly important element of running a business.

I mean you have to do it, but it's more of something that just has to be done like changing clothes etc when compared to the important things like making sponsorships, partnerships and products.

• Upvote 1

How about PA's scheduling flights? You could designate how many hours before the fight you want to arrive and he could set up flights there and set return flights an hour or 2 after the fights. You could also have the option to decide if you want to set it up through your private jet or through the map travel.

• Upvote 1

How about PA's scheduling flights? You could designate how many hours before the fight you want to arrive and he could set up flights there and set return flights an hour or 2 after the fights. You could also have the option to decide if you want to set it up through your private jet or through the map travel.

I think this would eliminate the NC's caused by player error. And anything that eliminates NC's is a good thing

Personally I'm not completely convinced that manually ordering stock each month is a particularly important element of running a business.

I mean you have to do it, but it's more of something that just has to be done like changing clothes etc when compared to the important things like making sponsorships, partnerships and products.

You are right but many shop owners fail to restock their clothing, although this isn't much of a problem with nutrition. That's just being lazy and in return they lose business over it, which leaves more opportunities for the companies who actually maintain their stock. I think that should be rewarded as it shows they actually care about their store and want to succeed.

Re-stocking may not seem like a big deal but it's vital to keeping your customers coming back. If you're always out of stock and they have no idea when more is coming, they're gonna find somewhere else to shop.

I've seen this suggested many times now and I'd love to see it. Judging by how many people keep suggesting it I'm assuming many others would like this too.

Org owners especially. Those of them with jets spend a lot of time flying guys around (like the Syndicate in Sydney). I can only imagine the nightmare of booking flights correctly for all of your fight cards while also maintaining the rest of the org.

Is the only way to get a assistant to retire a fighter? because I was thinking maybe If you were to retire a fighter after the age of say 30 or 35 then you shouldn't have to pay the 10 VIP days fee.

• 2 months later...

I like the idea of being able to delegate tasks to the PA without having him actually running things. This is what a real PA would do. They don't have the authority to make decisions on their own. They just fulfill the errands that their boss wants them to do.

I think more functions that allow you to schedule things in advance is better than having them automatically do things.

If we are going to allow more automation that would essentially have the PA running a business, there should be something similar to vacation mode. You can allow your PA to run your business for two weeks every six months. After that, there should be penalties. Either he will start to forget to do things or org hype will drop as the business starts to go down the toilet with a lowly PA running things. The longer you leave him in charge, the worse things should get.

• Upvote 1

I noticed that a PA changes clothing for your fighters, but he doesn't change his own clothing. It seems a little silly that he has the authority to change others clothes but isn't allowed to change his own.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

They need to be intelligent enough that it is LESS effort for me to let them go, than for me to do it myself. For example, if they're dealing with supps, then they need to find and purchase supps with a particular nutrient level AND cost, not just keep trying to buy from wherever the last bought product is from.

I would rather my PA be a corner man and help teach his expertise to a fighter during a match and u choose which skill your PA helps with - if that makes sense

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

PA's would be extremely useful for the normal tasks such as supplement buying/replacing and clothing buying/replacing. I dont think there should be an option about your fighters training, although it would be useful, as this game still needs a bit of manual work or it could get monotonous quickly

• 1 month later...

Dumb question but I haven't seen the answer anyway so...

Do PA's have to be in the same city as your fighters in order to manage their clothes etc?

Or can they do it remotely? (Sending a text to a fighter in another country 'Change your clothes dummy.')

• 2 weeks later...

How about scheduling flights so your fighter will arrive on time and with 100% energy?

I have been an advocate of that for a while now.

I'm new,..but that would add Character, lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...