Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty

bjornmma1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14289445908269.jpg

Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty

Holy cow! I wasn't expecting that going into the fight. My opponent had me rocked for a second in the second round, but I was smart and took him down directly to be able to get my senses. I once again won the standup battle also and in the third round landed a two punch combo that rocked him. My killer instinct jumped in and I landed a stunning one punch superman KO to shock the world once more.

That I could win this fight, that everyone knew, but not in this fashion. They were all expecting, that if I would win, that it would be a decision , or a submission, but no way that I would win by KO. Well, I proved them wrong once again.

In the semi-final, I'm facing off agains the betting favorite to win the show, so another great challenge that is waiting for me. I embrace the challenge and look forward to facing him as well. Train well and I'll see you on fight night!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty

Holy cow! I wasn't expecting that going into the fight. My opponent had me rocked for a second in the second round, but I was smart and took him down directly to be able to get my senses. I once again won the standup battle also and in the third round landed a two punch combo that rocked him. My killer instinct jumped in and I landed a stunning one punch superman KO to shock the world once more.

That I could win this fight, that everyone knew, but not in this fashion. They were all expecting, that if I would win, that it would be a decision , or a submission, but no way that I would win by KO. Well, I proved them wrong once again.

In the semi-final, I'm facing off agains the betting favorite to win the show, so another great challenge that is waiting for me. I embrace the challenge and look forward to facing him as well. Train well and I'll see you on fight night!

can't wait to have him back in Epicity. Good job so far in the tournament.

He's doing really well in the Mad Cash tournament and I'd love to see him win it. Good luck Bjorn.

Thanks! His first two fights in the tournament have been nothing other but spectacular. I'm very happy, but he has a very tough test in front of him in the semi-final. His opponent is the betting favorite and he is very hard to beat for sure. I'll have to come up with something very good to make it to the final.

• 3 weeks later...

Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty

Will I shock the world again, that's the question on everyone's mind at the moment. I don't know , but I for sure hope so. My opponent seems pretty similar to me, but has a few advantages. It's up to me to make sure that I get the W and together with my team, I've been working on just that. The little bastard will be looking to use his speed advantage for sure, as he entered the tournament being a lot lighter than the rest of us.His manager is a smart guy and has already outsmarted my manager in a fight between their fighters in the past. I want to make sure that doesn't happen again. I'm getting more and more nervous, but I was that for my last two fights as well, so if that's an indication for what's going to happen, than that's very good ! I'm going to train for a few more days and then take the plane to LA and fight my fight .

Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty

I can give you guys a sneakpeak at my new clothing already. It has been ordered online and will arrive in a few days, just on time before the fight, to make my entrance in style. A big thank you goes out to the designer of this piece of haute couture, being Mr. War Pig.

http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o759/warpig_tycoon/dickiedirt_zpsmmxqhwyn.png

Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty

I'm not happy with how I performed, but I got the job done and that's all that mathers in the end. I'll be facing a tough BJJ fighter in the finals and I look forward to testing myself against him. His manager claimed that my manager is scared of facing him. That's utter bullshit since my manager actually had messaged him before the tournament that he hoped this would be the final.

So far in the tournament, I have had some great fights, but the one that still stands out for me is the win over Logan Sackett. He is an amazing fighter and he has the guidance of a true legend, Barnabas Sackett, so winning that fight was one hell of an upset, and considered upset of the year by some people. I hope to win the final of the tournament as well and cash in bigtime, but the most important win in my career so far will always be the one over Logan Sackett.

3024718909_5eb9ccfde8.jpg

I have this certificate already now :P

• Upvote 1

Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty

I'm not happy with how I performed, but I got the job done and that's all that mathers in the end. I'll be facing a tough BJJ fighter in the finals and I look forward to testing myself against him. His manager claimed that my manager is scared of facing him. That's utter bullshit since my manager actually had messaged him before the tournament that he hoped this would be the final.

So far in the tournament, I have had some great fights, but the one that still stands out for me is the win over Logan Sackett. He is an amazing fighter and he has the guidance of a true legend, Barnabas Sackett, so winning that fight was one hell of an upset, and considered upset of the year by some people. I hope to win the final of the tournament as well and cash in bigtime, but the most important win in my career so far will always be the one over Logan Sackett.

3024718909_5eb9ccfde8.jpg

I have this certificate already now :P

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14306707321617.jpg

Mateus Gracie

Just make sure you bring your "A" game, would hate to see all this hard work and repeated posts of the same drivel amount to absolutely nothing. Like yourself I was not at all pleased with the fight that got me to the final and I have promised myself and all my fans I will do better. Aug 1st will come faster then you imagine, better make sure you get that training in, I want you at your best when I beat you, no need for silly excuses! As for your puny little manager I have no time for him either, Louie keeps saying he is a good shit cut him some slack but I have and will continue to ignore that nonsense!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14306707321617.jpg

Mateus Gracie

Just make sure you bring your "A" game, would hate to see all this hard work and repeated posts of the same drivel amount to absolutely nothing. Like yourself I was not at all pleased with the fight that got me to the final and I have promised myself and all my fans I will do better. Aug 1st will come faster then you imagine, better make sure you get that training in, I want you at your best when I beat you, no need for silly excuses! As for your puny little manager I have no time for him either, Louie keeps saying he is a good shit cut him some slack but I have and will continue to ignore that nonsense!

Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty

I will bring my A-game, don't worry . I'm looking forward to a great challenge. Rest well in the hospital and make sure you get back to the gym soon, so that we can both deliver and make it a fight for the ages.

Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty

UPDATE + INTERVIEW

I'm really enjoying my time in NY and the tournament. Today I went hunting with my bitches for a 3rd girl for tonight. I like it cosy!

11665395_1191765164182897_68095684931926

After my ride/hunt , I sat down with a journalist from a worldfamous NY newspaper that wanted me to ask a few questions. Since I took some 'sideroutes' during my drive, I didn't have all that much time left before my next training session, so it was a tight fit, but I just managed to find the time to do the interview.

---

Hey Dickie! What a pleasure that you have found some time to speak with me! I have been trying to talk to you for ages.

Thank you. I want to excuse myself for the small delay, but I'm happy as well that this is finally taking place. I don't have loads of time today either, but I'll try to answer your questions short but correct.

Well, lets start then. I heard that you had a great day today. Can you tell us some more about it?

Yes, I certainly had a great day! I went out for a hunt with my girls. We were looking for a 3rd girl to join us in our evening activities. It took some time to catch a great one, but I can guarantee you that it was a big succes!

Haha, great to hear! Looks like you will have a wild night!

That's for sure. Mondays are always safari nights. What that exactly means, I'll leave that up to your imagination.

(blushes) Lets talk a bit about fighting then shall we? What did you think of your latest performance?

Bah, don't speak to me about my last performance. I'm gutted with how I did. I should have done far better. Luckily it was a great and entertaining fight for the fans, but I want to dominate and that wasn't the case. It seems as if I wasn't there 100% at that time.

A win is a win and you advance to the final now. How do you look back on the tournament so far?

Yeah, the most important part for sure is that I advanced to the final. I like to live a flashy live, so I can use the price money that is on the table for the winner for sure. The tournament has been great so far and I hope the last fight won't spoil that. For me , this tournament is already a big succes as I did better than most would have expected. It's an honor to fight in the final and I look forward to the challenge.

What do you think of your opponent?

Aah, what can I say...? He is a walking gi with some fun tricks up his sleeves, but I don't take him lightly. I haven't checked the odds yet, but I suppose I'm actually even a small underdog in this fight again.

Does that hurt you?

No, not at all. Being the underdog makes it even more fun for me. I'm going to go out there and try to finish the tournament in spectacular fashion.

Sounds great! What is the moment in your career that you are the most proud of so far?

Well, I don't need to think twice about that. My win over Logan Sackett for sure. An amazing fighter and managed by an elite manager. The newspapers wrote that it was an early contender for upset of the year. I'm proud that I was able to beat that fighter. I proved that I am legit and not someone to take lightly.

What do you think about the few people that don't seem to like you?

Honestly, I don't care if people like me or not. I go into the cage and deliver and that's all that matters. I have a bunch of fans, but in the end, it are not my fans that will make that I can pay for my weatlhy lifestyle, but the cheques that I get for fighting. I'm a hired gun and I fight for money.

Do you have a message for your opponent in the final?

Nothing special. I look forward to the challenge he brings and hope that he will be in top condition as I want to beat him at his best.

Sounds great! Good luck Dickie!

Thanks. (shakes hands, slaps the girls on the ass and leaves the room )

Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty

When are they ever going to learn? I just listened to the MMA tycoon podcast and I heard some pretty interesting stuff. 3 out of the 4 members said that they believe that my opponent will win the final. Only one, good pick by him, thinks that I will get the win. I must say that I was amused when they discussed my fights so far in the tournament. They clearly were amazed by my first two performances as I shocked the world twice. It's good to see that me and my manager are finally getting some credit for that. On the first of August, it's once again my time to shine. I have already had a great tournament, so nothing to lose anymore, but some cash and pride. Too bad that pride is really important for me. I'm going to go in the octagon and absolute stun the audience. They all are expecting that Gracie will find an opening in the 5 round fight to submit me, but I'm not going to let that happen easily. I'm a complete martial artist. His only chance of winning is on the ground and I'm not a white belt there either. I heard that Louie already sent someone down to my gym to try and figure out what I am training, but Bjorn found it out on time, so no problem at all.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty

Well Marky, I guess that I didn't make you look like a fool at all right ?! ;) You were the only on the Tycoon podcast that believed in me and not many other managers believed in me either. It is very satisfying to win the tournament and do it in style.

I dominated the fight standing and never was in any trouble at all on the ground against Gracie and I even took him down to prove a point. I am very proud of what I achieved in this tournament as I took out some big guns and showed that I can do a great job against high level managers/fighters. The big cash has already arrived and the VIP days as well. I'm very glad to hear that a custom trophy will follow and that I will be inducted in the Insanity HOF . That is a huge honor and I will wear the HOF badge with a lot of pride. HOpefully I will get KO of the tournament as well for my epic superman punch KO of Lodbrok!

I will be an unsigned fighter soon and then I willl leave it up to my manager to decide were I fight next. For me, it doesn't matter all that much. I like fighting and going up against the best in my division. It can be a top org or an ID restricted org, we'll see what offers arrive and what my manager decides. I'm cool with whatever he decides.

I am on an 11 fight winning streak now that include wins over Gracie, Yamamoto , Sackett,... Stop doubting me and join team Dickie!!

• Upvote 3