The rise of Villak "Vig" Martinson (261038)

bjornmma1

Whatever happened to good old Fig? Was waiting on him to win a few fights and then challenge Robert Baratheon.

You were for sure not waiting for that as you kept running away from him. Villak is decent, but not good enough in my opinion. That being said, he would still have destroyed your overhyped pussy easily, but you weren't willing to see that happen.

• Downvote 2

You were for sure not waiting for that as you kept running away from him. Villak is decent, but not good enough in my opinion. That being said, he would still have destroyed your overhyped pussy easily, but you weren't willing to see that happen.

I told you to win fights and get up to my level, and you failed at that. Hardly running when I actually want it to be an even fight rather than one guy trying to fast track his way up the rankings.

You tried doing the same with Silas Monk and tried saying I was taking easy wins by fighting a certain Sven Hansen, who funnily enough, knocked out Monk.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I told you to win fights and get up to my level, and you failed at that. Hardly running when I actually want it to be an even fight rather than one guy trying to fast track his way up the rankings.

You tried doing the same with Silas Monk and tried saying I was taking easy wins by fighting a certain Sven Hansen, who funnily enough, knocked out Monk.

all I know is you changed orgs when Villak was winning and that while you were the champ :P

• Downvote 1

all I know is you changed orgs when Villak was winning and that while you were the champ :P

Please don't resort to picking out random facts and trying to use them to improve your point. Yes, Robert Baratheon was the Champion, but of the 265lbs division. Now, correct me if I am wrong, but both Robert and Villak were competing in the 265+lbs division. In the 265lbs division, there was, and still is, precisely 0 fighters in that division.

Also, Villak was hardly on a winning roll. He was 2-1 when he signed to ROV, with his last fight being a loss. Yes, you beat Bill Sykes, but then you lost the very next fight against Cyrus Kendall. Hardly a winning form.

If you remember correctly, it was even said with Skull that Robert would be willing to go back to ROV for one fight if any of your guys were actually good enough to fight him.

• Upvote 2

You posted on this thread to start a discussion again, so don't be mad if I react :P

Keep fighting with your fighter against 25 year old creations and you'll be high hyped , have good ranking and then you'll fight finally perhaps a good fighter and get destroyed. I really don't care to be honest. I wish you fighter a great career and that he hopefully will fight a good fighter soon, so that we can see if he is worth anything, or just a clinchraper beating bad fighters.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You posted on this thread to start a discussion again, so don't be mad if I react :P

Keep fighting with your fighter against 25 year old creations and you'll be high hyped , have good ranking and then you'll fight finally perhaps a good fighter and get destroyed. I really don't care to be honest. I wish you fighter a great career and that he hopefully will fight a good fighter soon, so that we can see if he is worth anything, or just a clinchraper beating bad fighters.

I'm not mad at all. Quite the contrary, I find your reactions amusing as they are flawed. Particularly your latest point about fighting 25 year olds, since I have only fought against 2 of them in an 8 fight career. I would refer to my previous point about how I beat bad fighters, yet one of those fighters beat you. Does that make you worse than bad fighters?

• Upvote 1

I'm not mad at all. Quite the contrary, I find your reactions amusing as they are flawed. Particularly your latest point about fighting 25 year olds, since I have only fought against 2 of them in an 8 fight career. I would refer to my previous point about how I beat bad fighters, yet one of those fighters beat you. Does that make you worse than bad fighters?

Aah man, if they weren't 25 year old builds, they had terrible chins and no wrestling. It doesn't matter to me, but if I were you, try to get a tough fight and find out how good he really is.

we'll see who has the best fighters once they are older :P

• Downvote 1

Aah man, if they weren't 25 year old builds, they had terrible chins and no wrestling. It doesn't matter to me, but if I were you, try to get a tough fight and find out how good he really is.

we'll see who has the best fighters once they are older :P

Seeing as I defeated a Granite Chin before, your point is invalid. I take the fights as they come, and I have beaten them all. Now, before you say all my past opponents were cans, just remember you did lose to one of them. When you actually scout out your opponents, you come to realise how you can beat them, and Robert is diverse enough in his skills to deal with a variety of fighters.

Robert asked me to post this, in memory of Villak Martinson while he was one of Bjorn's fighters

GBK, let your mommy change your diaper and then read it again. I actually just want to see if your guy is any good. So far, very little evidence to be found to see if he can be great or just average.

I had high hopes for VIllak, but he cuts and his morale isn't good. Your guy has had cuts as well, and you don't know his morale yet, so he might be just the same case.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GBK, let your mommy change your diaper and then read it again. I actually just want to see if your guy is any good. So far, very little evidence to be found to see if he can be great or just average.

I had high hopes for VIllak, but he cuts and his morale isn't good. Your guy has had cuts as well, and you don't know his morale yet, so he might be just the same case.

Cheers, I just won $50k on a bet about you mentioning something about babies. No surprise really since your name is child related.

Also, you might want to read against since the point I said was invalid was you saying I defeat fighters with either a bad chin or no wrestling. Funny enough, this guy has both a Granite Chin and some Wrestling.

Cheers, I just won $50k on a bet about you mentioning something about babies. No surprise really since your name is child related.

Also, you might want to read against since the point I said was invalid was you saying I defeat fighters with either a bad chin or no wrestling. Funny enough, this guy has both a Granite Chin and some Wrestling.

You are a baby. Congrats, you just made another 50k then I guess?

Your posts are pointless as you still don't seem to get it. Ah well, have a great day, and I'm happy for you that you made some money.

Nothing to see here Skull , but enjoy the popcorn :P

just GBK looking for a stupid discussion in the hopes that people might get interested in his so far untested fighter.

So basically every one of your fighter threads? Apart from the few FA pick ups who had their records already there.

If you actually look at my first post, I was being polite, it was you who was being a dick in your response, but hey, if that helps you get through the day, keep thinking that.

• Upvote 1

I feel like there should be a manager vs manager event between us one day , just to shut you up :P

Have a great day man and enjoy your few minutes of fame

Hardly a few minutes of fame, it's not like people are gonna look at this and be like "Oh I never noticed that weirdo with a Pikachu as his forum avatar before".

Give it a some months for our projects to progress and not waste their best training years and I will have no worries taking you on. Just remember, 2-0 so far.

• Upvote 1

Congrats on winning against my worst creation tournament fighter ever and against an island fighter :P

I'm more than open to fight your guys. I just looked and it seems as if we don't have many fighters with the same ID/weight, but give it a few months and they'll be ready to fight anyone I guess, so cool, we'll do this for sure in the future

But we'll have to order more popcorn for the rest then

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1