Blitzkrieg FC

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1254420550BFC_Logo2.jpg

Welcome to Blitzkrieg FC!

For those who don't know, I'm Shiv and I'll be running this organization alongside MattyBlayze. If you need to talk to us about anything, its best to either drop us a PM or see us in the chat (since we're both pretty active there!).

Before opening this org, we were toying around with the idea of a restricted-entry org. Thats right, we're only going to be taking in either VIP members or non-VIP members with a long and good history when it comes to fights.

We're starting off with 5 weight classes: 155, 170, 185, 205 and 265.

The idea behind this is to make the organization competitive, active and downright amazing. We don't want easy fights, we don't want no contests, every single fight there will be a war.

As of now, we urge all people with fighters in Hilo to drop us a message so that they can join whats sure to become an insane fight organization!

Do note that we decided to do this only after we had signed about 3-4 non-vip managers but from here on out, we're going to be looking at histories of all non-VIP managers (no offence to you guys!).

Hopefully, I'll see your fighter in the org.

Any Hilo fighter in Blitzkrieg FC is very welcome at my gym: Creative Destruction.

Got an exeptional conditioning coach up, and will be adding other coaches when the total group of fighters gets a big bigger

Any Hilo fighter in Blitzkrieg FC is very welcome at my gym: Creative Destruction.

Got an exeptional conditioning coach up, and will be adding other coaches when the total group of fighters gets a big bigger

Sun Kato my 205 fighter in Los Angeles might be interested in traveling to Hilo to fight. I could pay for him traveling and fighting between the two places, just gonna take a lil bit before I'm ready.

Sun Kato my 205 fighter in Los Angeles might be interested in traveling to Hilo to fight. I could pay for him traveling and fighting between the two places, just gonna take a lil bit before I'm ready.

I'd be very happy to have him. Check out our gympage ingame to see all the bonuses training at Creative Destruction can bring your fighter.

Anyway, ontopic

Both my fighters can be ready for an event if it occurs on a Friday or Saturday. I can spare one if it happens on another day, as they have sparring sessions to lead in the gym.

I got a fighter Im wanting to bring up with your org. He is at 190. want him to be able to fight up or down.

Don "Vito" The King [ 33434 ]

Thanks for the interest munson, but Blitzkrieg FC's roster is currently only open to VIP Managers and managers who have demonstrated an extensive record over a period of at least 2 months.

Good luck to you and please contact us in the future.

Guys, thanks a lot for all the support! You've helped us attain a roster of 50 fighters in a period of 2 days, something we never expected!

All this at extremely fair terms when we know we have competitors who are overbidding for fighters! Thanks a lot guys, all your faith and loyalty will be rewarded to you when we get off the ground!

Uncle Dad huh? Well I feel like my 265 Jeremy Staton would be a great match vs you.

Wanna test your odds or you chicken?

Uncle Dad is willing to bad touch all takers. This will be one event that you won't be able to repress.

Who in the world is Bentof Olic? I am taking it as my personal duty to start Blitzkrieg's drama department out and im going to start calling out people.

Michael Staton thinks very poorly of this Bentof Olic's russian background, and is very decisive in wanting to beat people that arent part of....

Green Dragon Elite!!!