Mayweather Vs McGregor

Caleb613

I told my wife they let it slip when it was gonna end. She is a work and I told her it's fixed and it will end in the 10th. @ 10:57pm and again at 11:57pm.

IMG_0030.png IMG_0031_1.png

• Upvote 3

So is/was the fight actually decent or a shit show like most of us expected????

Floyd toyed with Conor from 4th round on -- he could of ended it much sooner I feel but he wanted it to go later rounds -- he basically just covered up and walked Conor down from 4th on letting Conor gas himself out -- Floyd didn't even break a sweat the entire fight -- Conor was still sweating and out of breath for interviews after the fight -- was a complete schooling as most knew it would be -- mma guys cannot box with real pro boxers or else they would be boxing and making the huge bucks like Conor / Floyd did tonight

the first 3 round Floyd barely even threw a punch he just let Conor go off with his bombs and would laugh back at Conor

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok fuck that, they say they're delaying it so they can squeeze more ppvs out! Probably claiming it's technical issue.

Bed time.

some folks were actually having issues with the ppv's after it done started -- tons of reports on tweeter and facebook on it -- my stream didnt even glitch one time or have a single issue

From UFC site : UFC Fight Pass customers: Due to overwhelming traffic you may be experiencing log in issues. This will be resolved shortly.

the stoppage was way to early

you could say that but then not really -- he couldnt even stand up right and if not for ropes he would of went down -- he was done, totally done and with all the talk about the mma fighter that died in the boxing match few weeks ago -- if conor would of been smart he would of took a knee and took 8 count to recover but with almost 2 mins left in round he was done

• Upvote 1

you could say that but then not really -- he couldnt even stand up right and if not for ropes he would of went down -- he was done, totally done and with all the talk about the mma fighter that died in the boxing match few weeks ago -- if conor would of been smart he would of took a knee and took 8 count to recover but with almost 2 mins left in round he was done

The only reason i think the stop was early is because they robbed Floyd of a clean Ko

thats where it was headed i think that ref screwed floyd out of a great Ko not to bad for brittle hands

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The only reason i think the stop was early is because they robbed Floyd of a clean Ko

thats where it was headed i think that ref screwed floyd out of a great Ko not to bad for brittle hands

its true -- its damn true

personally I would of liked floyd to go ahead and take him out early just to show the big difference and who is who in boxing but i think he knew it would blow mma fans mind and take a lot away from mma fighters -- feel like dana probably paid him some to make sure it goes later rounds and conor could look as if he had some sort of shot -- but he only landed maybe 3 to 5 clean shot the entire fight and floyd just laughed every time as if conor had no kind of power period -- while floyds shots were knocking conor back everytime rocking his head back n fourth -- floyd just straight up walked him down period saying hit me with your best shot

• Upvote 1

Exciting stuff, outcome doesn't surprise me in the least though.

Would be nice to now see Conor actually defend a title in the UFC lol.

he probably will now cause he knows now he is no boxer for sure -- lmao

messed up part is they let him carry both ufc belts and actually announced him as two division champion

I thought it was a good fight, Mayweather did exactly what he said he'd do and McGregor got some offense in, especially in the beginning he looked great so he can walk away with his head held high and his pockets full of cash. I think this is probably the best outcome you could have hoped for.

he probably will now cause he knows now he is no boxer for sure -- lmao

messed up part is they let him carry both ufc belts and actually announced him as two division champion

Yeh. That was strange. I'm just glad they didn't introduce him as "the greatest Mixed Martial Artist of his Generation" or some bullshxt like that. The "biggest attraction in UFC" was acceptable (and true, to be fair).

Surprising how Conor's power was almost entirely nullified with the 8 oz gloves. That's what surprised me the most, even the bigger shots he landed looked like they had no pop in them.

Yeh. That was strange. I'm just glad they didn't introduce him as "the greatest Mixed Martial Artist of his Generation" or some bullshxt like that. The "biggest attraction in UFC" was acceptable (and true, to be fair).

Surprising how Conor's power was almost entirely nullified with the 8 oz gloves. That's what surprised me the most, even the bigger shots he landed looked like they had no pop in them.

yea and for being truly the much bigger guy -- he talks like nate only survived and beat him once cause of his size -- which was bullshit cause they both same size but he was truly at least 15lbs or more bigger than floyd -- but again though we are talking about a true boxer who has taken chin shots from the best and strongest in the world before -- and conor isnt close to them, but was surprised that floyd actually laughed at them

One thing I don't think people account for is the size of the UFC octagon. It's way bigger than any boxing ring I've ever seen which makes fights happen at a completely different range. It's way harder to crowd your own punches with that distance than in boxing, which Conor did repeatedly. Mayweather is also really hard to hit clean and has historically had a granite chin.

• Upvote 1

its true -- its damn true

personally I would of liked floyd to go ahead and take him out early just to show the big difference and who is who in boxing but i think he knew it would blow mma fans mind and take a lot away from mma fighters -- feel like dana probably paid him some to make sure it goes later rounds and conor could look as if he had some sort of shot -- but he only landed maybe 3 to 5 clean shot the entire fight and floyd just laughed every time as if conor had no kind of power period -- while floyds shots were knocking conor back everytime rocking his head back n fourth -- floyd just straight up walked him down period saying hit me with your best shot

It was a lot closer that that bud .Even mayweather was scare of connor the early rounds just incased he got clipped he did once with a uppercut .So it was a no go on wayweather finishhing it early .Floy did Come in with a good gameplan but did not think connor would gas .I did not think the fight would be that close personally i did not think connor would win a round he took the first 3 and made a fight of it .I found the fight very entertaining shame connor didnt have the gas tank which to me is odd since 25 min mma is lot harder on the gas tank then 36 min of boxing .

It was a lot closer that that bud .Even mayweather was scare of connor the early rounds just incased he got clipped he did once with a uppercut .So it was a no go on wayweather finishhing it early .Floy did Come in with a good gameplan but did not think connor would gas .I did not think the fight would be that close personally i did not think connor would win a round he took the first 3 and made a fight of it .I found the fight very entertaining shame connor didnt have the gas tank which to me is odd since 25 min mma is lot harder on the gas tank then 36 min of boxing .

it wasnt close not sure if you seen score cards but one judge gave conor one round - second judge gave conor 2rds and 3rd 3 rounds -- conor had to ko him to win and it wasnt gonna happen --- yea first two rds were close and i think conor won them but mayweather has pretty much always given away first couple of rounds feeling out the fighter -- it wasnt even close -- conor was gassed in the 4th round with nate and really gassed in 5th round against him -- he fought almost 30 mins at much harder pace than against nate cause floyd marched him down and laughed at his punches which mostly missed which took more energy from him -- it was entertaining fight but wasnt close at all -- and when i say floyd could of finished him sooner im talking like 6th or 7th round if he would of turned it up but he knew saver bet was to wait it out more -- conor was breathing hard in 4th round and floyd hadnt even broke a sweat -- it was a cake walk for him and he knew it would be as long as he made it couple rounds -- but to be honest i dont think conor could even knock him down period -- he landed that one uppercut and it didnt even knock floyds head up from behind his guard and floyd laughed at him after it, thats pretty much the only real clean shot conor landed

edited: also not to mention conor's illegal hammerfist to the back of the head several times -- i guess ref got tired or warning him and just let it go -- no one would of let that many shots to back of the head happen but guess he was afraid of taking points or making people mad

edited: At the time of the stoppage, Mayweather led on all three judges' scorecards (87-83, 89-82, 89-81). Mayweather outlanded McGregor, 170 to 111, according to CompuBox, and landed 58 percent of his power shots. From Rounds 6-10, Mayweather outlanded his opponent by a count of 130-60.

also last 3 rounds conor was almost shooting for takedowns it looked like but it was to tie up floyd -- he was jumping / leaping in to tie up so he wouldnt get punched and could rabbit punch cause was only shots he was landing

• Upvote 1