Official 2017 Camp League

Just realized I forgot to change the second sum of money on each of the bullet points in the OP, the second sum is meant to be the same as the first (show money is the same amount as win bonus) will edit that when I'm on the laptop.

I think I get it. One last question. If a guy fights not in his weight class do you look at his ranking is his original weight class? for example if Aldo moves up to 155

that's a good question. If a fighter moves up to fight in a different weight class he will earn whatever rank he is in the weight class he is fighting in, for example if he is ranked #7 in BW and unranked in FW and he is fighting in FW he will only earn what an unranked fighter makes UNLESS he is a champion in his current weightclass. That is the only exception.

so, when will be the draft ? :)

and the drafting will take some time too right mate? @RozzaD?

I mean about 14 teams picking them?

For the 3rd time the draft will start once the UFC rankings are updated after the ufc 207 event, in case any fighters change rank and cost more/less. lol

And ye I am really hoping everyone participating is active on the forum during the drafting process. If someone take too long they may miss their pick for that round. If anyone wants to send me a list of fighters in order they can do so over PM.

For the 3rd time the draft will start once the UFC rankings are updated after the ufc 207 event, in case any fighters change rank and cost more/less. lol

And ye I am really hoping everyone participating is active on the forum during the drafting process. If someone take too long they may miss their pick for that round. If anyone wants to send me a list of fighters in order they can do so over PM.

But when will the draft start?

LET THE DRAFTING BEGIN!

Timqwe is up first...

1. Camp Timqwe
  2. Camp Gonzasco
  3. Camp FallenAngel
  4. Camp Sonny
  5. Camp Jacman
  6. Camp Shiftas
  7. Camp Daly
  8. Camp Uniconor
  9. Camp 1stSaint
  10. Camp MasterLeader
  11. Camp Gwad
  12. Camp JLP
  13. Camp McCann
  14. Camp NorthernNinjas

Just something you guys should think about...

Everyone starts with 200K - you MUST have at least 4 fighters after the drafting phase - So if you buy a champ (100K) you can only buy one top 5 guy (50K) leaving you with your last 50K to spend on 6-10/11-5/unranked guys...

Not that it's a bad idea to get a champ at all - just a reminder of how this shit works!

We should've agreed on a first come first served running order, that would've given people a kick up the arse - it's been almost 12 hours now, how many people sent you their draft order Rory?

only you but now that i think about it that may not be a great idea as it made me realize that i had quite a few guys i want that were on your list. Don't worry tho there should be enough people to fuck both our lists up.

Anyway, I will start moving people who take ages to the bottom of the draft pick list if they take too long. If I notice the person who's pick it is online and then go offline without making a pick they will be put to the end of the list as well.