Lets get rid of the dirtballs

SteelPenn

Is Steel Penn a Dirtball to the likes of Mentor, Castor, Wolf and Aaron?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Is Steel Penn a Dirtball to the likes of Mentor, Castor, Wolf and Aaron?

• Yes, please leave our game for the best of us all.
    • No.

I have to say if the members of this game see me in the same light as these other members - Mentor, Castor, Wolf and Aaron then I will do whats right for the game and its members.

I do not want to bring this game down in anyway and will leave if the members feel this way about my membership.

#Fuckthedrama

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

I never liked STPs methods in the past using shadow managers and multis to create multiple companies so personally I have always tried to boycott any company steel penn related because of that. Hell he didn't even try to hide it at the time when he would brag about how many companies he had in the top 10. There was plenty of cheating going on in the past IMO. I don't pay enough attention to know about what's been going on presently besides the cries for attention so can't really say if hes still up to his old tricks or not. The only reason I would vote no is because I know he brings a lot (and I mean a shit ton) of money to the game so I wouldn't want Mike or the game to lose out on the easy money.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

SteelPenn you know what you have done in the past... You may not be the only manager to have used Multi accounts but you are one of the few who has taken advantage and exploited the game with these multi accounts unlike people who used to have multis and have by now deleted them because it is against the rules.

You are upset because of a post by a notorious trash talker and yes he is one of the best managers in the game so his word counts for a lot. But most of the time he is just talking trash. You should keep that in mind when you read anything he writes.

I voted no just so you know. Now stop the drama ok Princess? :thankyou:

• Upvote 1

SteelPenn you know what you have done in the past... You may not be the only manager to have used Multi accounts but you are one of the few who has taken advantage and exploited the game with these multi accounts unlike people who used to have multis and have by now deleted them because it is against the rules.

You are upset because of a post by a notorious trash talker and yes he is one of the best managers in the game so his word counts for a lot. But most of the time he is just talking trash. You should keep that in mind when you read anything he writes.

I voted no just so you know. Now stop the drama ok Princess? :thankyou:

http://i.imgur.com/fVLfY.gif

Srsly tho SP, I didn't know overreaction saturday was a thing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Funny how the same manager that says #FuckTheDrama in another thread start's a thread about, drama.

Even though I don't like the way you run your orgs, or should I say run from your orgs, I voted no. The only 2 that belong on your list are aaron and wolf, you and mentor was nothing compared to what they did and if Mike was going to perma ban multi's, it should of started long ago but precedent as been set, unfortunately.

But seriously dude, because someone doesn't like or agree with you, you feel the need to post a poll? Did you get too many participation trophies as a kid? If you enjoy the game then play it, don't worry about what others think of you.

• Upvote 3

OK. I see it now, this thread is drama created by me. I was just shocked to be apart of the conversation in that thread.

I offer my apologies for the drama and hope the thread will be closed.

I have to say if the members of this game see me in the same light as these other members - Mentor, Castor, Wolf and Aaron then I will do whats right for the game and its members.

I do not want to bring this game down in anyway and will leave if the members feel this way about my membership.

#Fuckthedrama

Are you serious?? it is a fucking game man, you either leave because you want it, or because the owner of the game kick you out, you really shouldnt mind about the desperate housewifes and theyr complaints.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity, Mentor, Aaron and Wolf all cheated. What has Castor done again?

There is only one thing Castor has done and that is disappear. Knowing hr amd I have to finish are head to head battle. We are still tied up 5 to 5, and he just vanished. If he returns as the Vendetta leader you must let him know ASAP. Haha haha haha, I'm evil!!!

• Upvote 1

Castor shouldn't be on a list of shame (He was twisted but he was/is ours. He was mostly harmless and a damn nice guy). Wolf and Aaron are on a list to themselves. It is a big NO vote for me

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 4 months later...

What did wolf and Aaron do?

I was not around for this but from what I have gathered from reading various threads on here they hacked the system or were helping out with the coding for the game and decided to make their roster of fighters the equivalent to an ALL MADDEN TEAM (99 out of 100 rating)....not sure if that was all but like I said that's what I have read

I was not around for this but from what I have gathered from reading various threads on here they hacked the system or were helping out with the coding for the game and decided to make their roster of fighters the equivalent to an ALL MADDEN TEAM (99 out of 100 rating)....not sure if that was all but like I said that's what I have read

Pretty much

• Upvote 1