The Island

wohoo857

Looks nice.. only newly created fighter can enter the island?

Yes, once the season starts you have to create a new fighter, and choose his base as The Island. You'll also get an extra slot for it, so a VIP can have 11 fighters total and a non-VIP 5 fighters. But if you like the Island, it's also possible to use your regular slots as Island slots

Yes, once the season starts you have to create a new fighter, and choose his base as The Island. You'll also get an extra slot for it, so a VIP can have 11 fighters total and a non-VIP 5 fighters. But if you like the Island, it's also possible to use your regular slots as Island slots

Cool. I think I may just save a slot for it. I don't want to create an islander just to have to get rid of him because now my slots are full. Or would you still get to keep him?

Cool. I think I may just save a slot for it. I don't want to create an islander just to have to get rid of him because now my slots are full. Or would you still get to keep him?

You can keep him, but when the season ends, you do have to go give up a slot. A season is 6 months though, so don't just safe a slot for an entire season xD

• Upvote 1

So that means that altought my slots are full, nonVIP 4 fighters, as soon as the season starts i get to build a new fighter?

No outside money allowed, so everybody has equal training and an equal shot at being succesfull. Energy regeneration goes into hyperdrive, so you can fight and train more often.

This means the fighters starting on the island have a big advantage on the others, i create a fighter there and 6 months later he has evolved much more than a fighter created at the same time but training at any other location?

This means the fighters starting on the island have a big advantage on the others, i create a fighter there and 6 months later he has evolved much more than a fighter created at the same time but training at any other location?

No, because the training quality is a lot worse, since there are a lot less gyms, which means more guys per training session

No, because the training quality is a lot worse, since there are a lot less gyms, which means more guys per training session

But if there are a lot less gyms than that must mean that there should be more physical training like weights, yoga, cardio, and mixing in quite a bit of sparring with it since the coaches are loaded, or even more beneficial for someone to create a gym of nothing but conditioning coaches and sparring sessions?

But if there are a lot less gyms than that must mean that there should be more physical training like weights, yoga, cardio, and mixing in quite a bit of sparring with it since the coaches are loaded, or even more beneficial for someone to create a gym of nothing but conditioning coaches and sparring sessions?

Yes but that would only be good for 25yo fighters, because 18yo need to train a lot secondaries, and if they gyms are full they will never get the ideal training of 1on1 or 2on1