Create A Fighter

ThadMyster

Anyone got a link to a good guy for creating fighters?

Like stat choices for types of fighters and like what to train to get the best fighter possible? Also age how does that play a factor? Shall I make my fighters 18 year olds or very in age? Thanks for the info im brand new!!

Edit- Also looking for someone to take my under there wing I want to open either a gym/business or fight org when I go vip but i need help understanding some aspects of the game. PM me :)

• Upvote 1

Anyone got a link to a good guy for creating fighters?

Like stat choices for types of fighters and like what to train to get the best fighter possible? Also age how does that play a factor? Shall I make my fighters 18 year olds or very in age? Thanks for the info im brand new!!

Edit- Also looking for someone to take my under there wing I want to open either a gym/business or fight org when I go vip but i need help understanding some aspects of the game. PM me :)

Get a mentor through the "Mentor" page in the main menu on the right (click on the icon with the green and blue little guys side by side each other) - People will give you tips here in the forum but everyone will agree it's not like getting a mentor. You should get a mentor. on top of that you can ask for help in the forum AND get personalized help from your mentor. so you should get a mentor.

Also search for the recent thread about "Fighter builds" there are only a couple of replies there that will give you the whole idea about creating good fighters for a new manager.

if you get VIP there is no doubt that the best way to play the game is to create 16-18 year old "projects" and train them for a couple of months until they're ready to fight. However IMHO a new player should create at least 2-3 25 year old fighters who won't be the best long term but will give you the option to start fighting right away.

• Upvote 1