ITFL Season 5 Official Sign Up Thread

GBK16

Yeah I mean I'm not trying to be a difficult prick or anything but a few of my potential team members currently fight at 170lbs & considering you can only gain .6 lbs per day it's gonna take about 60 days to get them on weight, so I'd like to get guys going on that if they can participate. Also don't wanna bother going on weight gain if the ID changes & they can't join so it'd be nice to get a decision soon'ish

• Upvote 4

ID isn't the be all and end all. You can enter 260k guys :D Last season, a few of the better fighters were 240k (when ID restriction was 225). Low 260k guys might not be able to hang but 265+ should imo

:bigshock:

I forgot it was that low. Diego Bustamante who's in the HW semi final is 237k whereas Dante Cross Furia is 240k.

:bigshock:

I forgot it was that low. Diego Bustamante who's in the HW semi final is 237k whereas Dante Cross Furia is 240k.

I struggled a little bit by having fighters 15K younger. Although Dante did it pretty fine, I had to go the entire season with Wein without kicks.He is a slow learner though.

I think 255K ID is the best number if we end up having a poll between restricted and no restriction.

I struggled a little bit by having fighters 15K younger. Although Dante did it pretty fine, I had to go the entire season with Wein without kicks.He is a slow learner though.

I think 255K ID is the best number if we end up having a poll between restricted and no restriction.

I think I agree that 255K would work best for me also, if I have any shot at participating I will need to use a 265k guy, much more willing versus 255k then 245k guys but let's see what the majority wants.

• Upvote 1

Sorry about that, been a bit busy over the past couple of days so didn't wanna come in here with a half assed judgement. We'll throw up a poll for ID's between 245k and 260k to see what the public want, i'll leave it up until Sunday night for people to get their voting in.

Is there no chance the days between fights can be extended a litle.

ITFL is to get the best fighters possible to join but with the time between fights may cant join due to a shitty injury hidden.

Maybe 18 days or so between fights could work. What does everyone think?

If that was the case, Diego Bustamante wouldn't have been beaten by William King :D Him being injured in that fight fucked his chance.

It's only happened me once and I think it makes it's the decision of who to pick for fighters more tactical and so I like it

Yeah but you shouldn't have to take into account fighter injuries when you choose a fighter.

Its not like on the normal game (outwith a tournament) you need to take a fight when injured, they just book it for when your not injured so why does a tournament not mitigate that problem and move the fights to a suitable date