•• Murderers' Row •• ID 230k restricted org in Helsinki ••

Dee

Our latest event poster (pretty good even I say it my self heh):

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1385824121MR4.jpg

Great poster! How were you able to capture the horror on Tero's face as it got destroyed before the fight even happened? Impressive!

In other news, Moistly predictably put on the fight of the night to bump ratings, as he let Tero last into the third round, obliterating his frail body before finally finishing it with a brutal knockdown and hammer fists midway through the final round.

During his post fight interview, Moistly was dismissive of the competition he's faced so far in Murderer's Row. He expressed a lot of respect for the management who he believes run a "great organization full of budding tomato cans." When asked about his extensive injuries requiring a month-long hospitalization following the fight, he became as openly hostile as a severely injured 250 pound man can be. We'll have more for you throughout his extended hospital stay.

• Upvote 1

Clark Kent- Now that we've got all that sorted out, we can get back to how I'm going to kick Mali Princ's ass. I'm predicting a first round TKO stoppage by ground and pound. Any takers?

• Upvote 1

Clark Kent- Now that we've got all that sorted out, we can get back to how I'm going to kick Mali Princ's ass. I'm predicting a first round TKO stoppage by ground and pound. Any takers?

Mali Princ - Always these show offs, I dont know what to say about that. A the moment I am rekaxing and when the ref is starting that fight I have to make saure I KO this boy.

Clark Kent- Mali Princ was a tough competitor. Good luck to you in the future, sir. So when do I get to fight for the title?

Mali Princ - I knew what he want to do but i couldint stop him, good fight and good wishes for the next fight..

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w6.jpg

Thomas Dijkman

After speaking to Thomas recently here is what he had to say...

"In my first fight I promised a KO and I delivered in 36 seconds! In my second fight I promised to teach Rangel that he is in the wrong game and I KO'd that punk in 48 seconds!! 2 fights, 2 KO's and i'v barley broke a sweat in either!! I'm young, i'm hungry and i'm heading for the top!! Stay out of my way!"

He also told me he would like to thank Agent Dee for paying his wages and keeping him in Murderers' Row where he is enjoying his time!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w6.jpg

Thomas Dijkman

Dee has found me a strong opponent in Frank Damozzi. He dominated his last fight and showed he deserves to be fighting at this caliber! I will not be taking him likely and I have been training hard!! This fight is going to prove that I mean business and hopefully Dee will see I am a runner for the title!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13847871504624.jpg

Frank Damozzi (205lbs)

Frank Damozzi @ Thomas Dijkman: I hope it's going to be a good fight. We're still young in our career, so I'm sure we can give the fans a good show. You seem like a strong opponent, looking forward to step in the cage with you!

• Upvote 2

Clark Kent- IF (and its a big if) Dean Kagelberg agrees to fight me, I will soon be the next champion of Murderer's Row. I've been working on my standup game like crazy over at Sun Tzu's Art of War, and I've been sparring with some real monsters over there. Paul Luvi fights for Ascension, the number one org, Marcellus Wallace is the reigning Syracuse Fights 145 lb Champ, several of our guys (including me) are undefeated. And I haven't even hit my nineteenth birthday! And if the fight does go to the ground; well, I've pounded out a purple belt before. Look it up. To victory!

• Upvote 1

Clark Kent- IF (and its a big if) Dean Kagelberg agrees to fight me, I will soon be the next champion of Murderer's Row. I've been working on my standup game like crazy over at Sun Tzu's Art of War, and I've been sparring with some real monsters over there. Paul Luvi fights for Ascension, the number one org, Marcellus Wallace is the reigning Syracuse Fights 145 lb Champ, several of our guys (including me) are undefeated. And I haven't even hit my nineteenth birthday! And if the fight does go to the ground; well, I've pounded out a purple belt before. Look it up. To victory!

Let's hope that Mr.Kagelberg takes on the challenge! Then again why on earth would anyone turn down a title fight opportunity? :D

Good luck to both men in the fight!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13868809323822.jpg

Thomas Dijkman has returned from his native country of the Netherlands after undergoing some plastic surgery to discover that his future at Murders' Row is going to be limited! Here is what he had to say...

"I have returned to find out this news, I am very sad! I loved my time here and have loved the fights which I have participated in and I am now determined even more to win what could be my last fight here!"

• Upvote 1

Clark Kent- So my title matchup at Murderers' Row has been reduced to a sideline, non-title fight in an org I've never heard of. Sigh. Oh well, Kagelbum is still getting his face smashed in. I'll just take my frustration out on him, and then look for a home in my ACTUAL weight class of 135. It's been fun smashing you guys up. Good luck everyone.

• Upvote 3