•• Murderers' Row •• ID 230k restricted org in Helsinki ••

Dee

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1384887802MR-logo.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1384698416MR-logo5.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1383306713keke2.jpg

This is Murderers' Row orgs official smack talk / call-out / news / recap etc -thread. BOOM!

Direct link to the company frontpage

Murderers' Row Noob Guide Part 1 - MMATycoon etiquette

Murderers' Row Noob Guide Part 2 - Training, supplements and all that jazz.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Calling out Patryk Gula and his manager of the same name, you've got your fight offer, time to stop ducking and get seeped on. Man up or drop out of the org, that goes for all of you!

• Upvote 1

Clark Kent- Thomaz Noku may be a purple belt, but I'm going to pound his brains out onto the canvas. Let some guy try to hold me between his legs and call it a "guard." I'm going to show him how ground and pound works, and then it's on to the next one. It's gonna be a great way to break in a new org, killing a guy in the cage for the first event. Better not bring your kids!

• Upvote 1

Clark Kent- I told you how the Noku fight was playing out. I hope Benevidez wins his fight now, so I can give him some more of the same. Sorry guys, there's only room for one man at the top of our division, and I'm already filling that space nicely...

The first event went well all-in-all! Im pleased with the over 100 event rating, will be good to start building from here. Too bad I mixed up advertising and production values so only 181 spectators showed up lol! Took a big hit money-wise but it's all good. Now we have the ball rolling. =)

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w6.jpg

After speaking with Thomas recently about where to go after his impressive fight of the night KO appearance in his last fight for Murderers’ Row and he told me this....

“I watched Draciel Rangel tap as soon as he felt the pressure on First Blood 001 and I feel that guy needs teaching a lesson!! A lesson that he is in the wrong game!! I WANT YOU RANGEL! COME GET SOME!!”

• Upvote 1

Another good boxer Tero Hiippari has stepped up to take on your challenge. On paper this should be an amazing Rock 'Em Sock 'Em -fight. =)

I almost feel bad for the long nap Tero "Cellophane Chin" Hiippari is going to be taking. I'm calling round one KO-no ref stoppage here, just a good old fashioned knockout. Quote it! Write it up! It's happening.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w6.jpg

After speaking with Thomas recently about where to go after his impressive fight of the night KO appearance in his last fight for Murderers’ Row and he told me this....

“I watched Draciel Rangel tap as soon as he felt the pressure on First Blood 001 and I feel that guy needs teaching a lesson!! A lesson that he is in the wrong game!! I WANT YOU RANGEL! COME GET SOME!!”

This fight is now on the table. I hope both parties will accept it. =)

I almost feel bad for the long nap Tero "Cellophane Chin" Hiippari is going to be taking. I'm calling round one KO-no ref stoppage here, just a good old fashioned knockout. Quote it! Write it up! It's happening.

BOOM! Powerful smack talk here! But can he walk the walk...?

Clark Kent- Mali Princ is going to be sorry that he signed on to fight me. I'm working on my boxing, but so far nobody has been able to stand my ground and pound. Princ will be no different. I'm leaving with his blood on my fists.

• Upvote 1

Clark Kent- Mali Princ is going to be sorry that he signed on to fight me. I'm working on my boxing, but so far nobody has been able to stand my ground and pound. Princ will be no different. I'm leaving with his blood on my fists.

Princ is ready to Knock Kent down. Kent needs to cool down, nobody is unbeatable, and that little Box Training is to less for STanding on Prince ground :D

but anywas, lets have a fair fight and have respact after ;)

• Upvote 1

Murderers' Row Noob Guide Part 1

MMATycoon.com etiquette:

- Remember that the communication is the key! ALWAYS answer to fight offers, contract offers & private messages! Don't leave them hanging.

- If you choose to DECLINE a fight or a contract offer thats all cool. Just please remember to write why! We org owners are not psychics and good communication makes things a lot easier for us and for you.

- If you need to ask something you can always ask the org owner. A good org owner always helps managers that have fighters in the org. Also, there is a noob help! -section in the forums where you can read and ask about stuff. Plus there is a MMATycoon chat where people can answer to your questions almost 24/7.

- Behave and respect your fellow manager. No one likes a punk! :)

- Go VIP! It's cheap and you get a lot of cool features not to mention the full experience of mmatycoon. :)

- If you go VIP you should look for a good alliance to join. Many alliances work together sharing knowledge, doing cross-promotion between companies and basically halping each other out in every way.

• Upvote 2