Wolf and Aaron

Trump2020

You know, as much as I never saw eye-to-eye with Jarmas and his mad ramblings rarely made sense he was convinced of 1 thing and 1 thing only:

1- That Wolf never stopped playing the game.

2- That there was a link between Wolf/Aaron and the fast rising (and even faster crumbling) Aspire network.

Something about the illuminati and portuguese chicken one day ruling the world like in the olden days. Bifana this, Bifana that.

Wait, that is 2 things not one.

Anyhow, I see Humors up there once again making that connection (point 2) so Humors my question to you (and I guess the deceased Jarmas) is why do you guys say that? Where GBK and Wolf tight? Like bromance tight or more like Brokeback Mountain tight? Does GBK skip legday?

You can't just drop a cryptic bomb like that with 0 explanation bro.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You know, as much as I never saw eye-to-eye with Jarmas and his mad ramblings rarely made sense he was convinced of 1 thing and 1 thing only:

1- That Wolf never stopped playing the game.

2- That there was a link between Wolf/Aaron and the fast rising (and even faster crumbling) Aspire network.

Something about the illuminati and portuguese chicken one day ruling the world like in the olden days. Bifana this, Bifana that.

Wait, that is 2 things not one.

Anyhow, I see Humors up there once again making that connection (point 2) so Humors my question to you (and I guess the deceased Jarmas) is why do you guys say that? Where GBK and Wolf tight? Like bromance tight or more like Brokeback Mountain tight? Does GBK skip legday?

You can't just drop a cryptic bomb like that with 0 explanation bro.

Spot on Jude. Couldn't be more correct mate. Jarmas, a bit like yourself, was a truth teller. Looks like we're busted boys.

Talk about dedication, I haven't posted in maybe a week because of vacations but there you are the 3 amigos posting seconds after me one after the other.

Isn't it like midnight in Latvia (or is it Moldova?) where you all live?

Anyways, no need to vote me down. If you search for Jarmas posts (you boys definitely have time) he clearly said this in one of his mad ramblings. Not making shit up.

• Upvote 1

Talk about dedication, I haven't posted in maybe a week because of vacations but there you are the 3 amigos posting seconds after me one after the other.

Anyways, no need to vote me down. If you search for Jarmas posts (you boys definitely have time) he clearly said this in one of his mad ramblings. Not making shit up.

Well your vacation probably wasnt in Europe if you dont know the difference between Latvian and Moldova

• Upvote 1

To be fair it has been reported few times before and I dont want to insult anyone but he also wanst very smart.

Lol it was 'reported' once... by you and jarmas in that thread jarmas made for s&w credits (worked out well for him in that regard lol)

Proof or gtfo lol. Go back to shagging your sister

I'll let you pick 5 random posts of yours Jude and I'll screen shot all of them and show you if I downvote you or not. Why would I downvote such an Awesome Dude! I've got time, it's only 11.24am here in Australia

• Upvote 1

Lol it was 'reported' once... by you and jarmas in that thread jarmas made for s&w credits (worked out well for him in that regard lol)

Proof or gtfo lol. Go back to shagging your sister

Actually PBR told me they had serious discussion in secret moderator thread about you been Wolf but they did not have any serious proof so they allowed you to play at the end.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Also, I posted in this thread before you...silly.

Well your vacation probably wasnt in Europe if you dont know the difference between Latvian and Moldova

nah, Central America for me. Don't get me wrong I lived in Barca and Paris/Nice and love visiting Amsterdam (magic mushrooms + visiting the zoo = no can defense) but I really like the chiquitas these days.

My brother in law is from Slovakia and he says I need to party it up in Prague at least x1 before I die.

• Upvote 2

I'll let you pick 5 random posts of yours Jude and I'll screen shot all of the and show you if I downvote you or not. Why would I downvote such an Awesome Dude! I've got time, it's only 11.24am here in Australia

I could tell you to get a real job , but if you followed my advice we would miss out on all your awesomeness lol

stay awesome dude lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2