I hope Mike is reading this topic :) so basically all we need is money, that's easy... just call all the celebrities/billionaires/sportsmen who like MMA, show them a very good presentation and the potential of this game and convince them to invest their money in this game. I mean 50.000 $ for them is nothing, it's just like 50 $ to us, but the 50.000 would get this game to a whole new level and with a little advertisement we could get hundreds of thousands of new users.

u really think it'll work?

u think they'll take the time 2 read about an mma text based game instead of concentrating on their cure 4 cancer and feed the homeless charity events and all the other stuff they got going on? ...i might b wrong though who knows,maybe they would donate all this money 2 help improve this game...anythings possible right? :P

I am sure mike said previously that to create the engine etc would cost like $100,000 or some crazy shit like that. In all honesty i prefer the text instead of 3d animation, i don't think it would attract anymore or less users to the game due to animations tending to be from those who require the instant gratification games such as the UFC games.

Btw don't let EA anywhere near this game, it will be left half done, broken and contain 99% of the same shit from last year. To top it all off the 1% of the shit they change tends to be the only good bit about the previous years.

Btw don't let EA anywhere near this game, it will be left half done, broken and contain 99% of the same shit from last year. To top it all off the 1% of the shit they change tends to be the only good bit about the previous years.

lol u sound like u work 4 a rival company or something XD but i have 2 agree with u after seeing how they screwed up the mma game they made

Personally I don't mind it as-is. If you want to jump through to the finish... you can, if you want to review just the numbers... you can. And then if you want to read the commentary line by line, knock yourself out. Leave it be, other aspects of the game need attention first.

• Upvote 2

im ok with text, animation would be cool but not really needed i honestly just skim the text often and look at end stats anyway.

As far as the web design i agree it can be confusing espically for new users, sometimes i find myself even playing as long as i have going where is that menu. or that option or etc lol. I know mike had said it was going to get upgraded so im sure it will he had a contest i believe at some point for it?

im ok with text, animation would be cool but not really needed i honestly just skim the text often and look at end stats anyway.

As far as the web design i agree it can be confusing espically for new users, sometimes i find myself even playing as long as i have going where is that menu. or that option or etc lol. I know mike had said it was going to get upgraded so im sure it will he had a contest i believe at some point for it?

Think he offered a prize and there wasn't many entries

• 1 month later...