SMASH CLOSING

zackmartin11

I've learnt some recent news in real life and have decided to give up playing this game for good.

Is there anybody that wants the roster? I need somebody willing to take the organisation slot.

It's the most talented 350K organisation in the game and I'm willing to give it to somebody. They can have it for free. Would prefer to give it to somebody who knows what they are doing and/or want to merge with one of the better existing 350K Organisations.

PM me in game if you are interested.

• Downvote 1

SMASH will be merging into the HFC. Fighters will be on loan until we can get them signed over. HFC will **now** be considered a 350k+ org instead of 354k.

Will be looking to hire some help in getting everything set up into place, so if you have any experience and want a side job for a little while, hit me up!

Typo: HFC will NOW be considered a 350k+ org.

Originally typed NOT

Edited by Bleakardor
  • Upvote 2

I've learnt some recent news in real life and have decided to give up playing this game for good.

Is there anybody that wants the roster? I need somebody willing to take the organisation slot.

It's the most talented 350K organisation in the game and I'm willing to give it to somebody. They can have it for free. Would prefer to give it to somebody who knows what they are doing and/or want to merge with one of the better existing 350K Organisations.

So why are you now running FARTMMA??

I'm glad you are not gone from the game, but sabotaging your own org before dumping it so you can move on to another org is kind of screwed up bro.. what's up?

• Upvote 1

So why are you now running FARTMMA??

I'm glad you are not gone from the game, but sabotaging your own org before dumping it so you can move on to another org is kind of screwed up bro.. what's up?

Easy there .... Biro is just holding FARTMMA for me and I will continue running it 100%

All managers are notified and the show must go on !

Biro is on a much deserved break, nothing more.

• Downvote 5

Ok, I was about to get really pissy. LOL

I just still don't get why he canceled all events and emptied the funds if he's leaving the game for good. SMASH lost over 60% hype from those moves, but we will rebuild bigger and better moving forward. Just was confused how a guy I thought of as a stand up guy could pull that move. It looked like he dumped SMASH to take over FARTMMA.

I apologize for the accusation.

• Upvote 4

Ok, I was about to get really pissy. LOL

I just still don't get why he canceled all events and emptied the funds if he's leaving the game for good. SMASH lost over 60% hype from those moves, but we will rebuild bigger and better moving forward. Just was confused how a guy I thought of as a stand up guy could pull that move. It looked like he dumped SMASH to take over FARTMMA.

I apologize for the accusation.

Nobody said I'm leaving the game for good, I'm just not going to be here long enough to be able to run an organisation anymore. The roster is easily a top 10 roster in the game if you know what you are doing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is why I thought you were leaving the game for good.

Again, I apologize for getting upset, and I am grateful to be given the opportunity to take this roster and run with it. Just could have been a smoother transition without all the bad hype hits.

• Upvote 8

This is why I thought you were leaving the game for good.

Again, I apologize for getting upset, and I am grateful to be given the opportunity to take this roster and run with it. Just could have been a smoother transition without all the bad hype hits.

Dont apologize, biro has been slobbing cuntmaras tiny cock for months. He literally said he was quitting for good, then tries to say he never said he was quitting for good, and has now taken over an org for a cheater who had his precious gym taken away because he cant play a tycoon game fairly

• Upvote 6

Dont apologize, biro has been slobbing cuntmaras tiny cock for months. He literally said he was quitting for good, then tries to say he never said he was quitting for good, and has now taken over an org for a cheater who had his precious gym taken away because he cant play a tycoon game fairly

"If you're not cheating, you're not trying hard enough!" - CK

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just a clarification:

I trained 70% of my crew at Turturro`s gym for well over a year and not once was I accused of cheating or multying. I screwed up on a technicality and that was transferring funds to a same IP account.

To be quite honest when I picked up that Turturro fella from the FA market I was (still am) 100% under the impression I was dealing with the market and not the lovely Miss Miracle. I don`t agree with Mike`s decision to remove my Manager of the Year award due to that "infraction" but I 100% am guilty of transferring funds between those same IP accounts and Miss Miracle was on her lovely way out so alas her account had to go and so did my rented gym.

The award removal and it`s subsequent shit show have actually opened a lot of eyes towards a pathetic group of nerds that are absolutely obsessed in the game and bothering people, they already closed CEC and will continue grieving honest managers like me until I rip them a new anus, and trust me gape them I will. This is inevitable.

Also, important to note: A mass email went out from a few orgs about that Turturro fella being a free agent so there was 0 collusion there.

Lastly, the reason why I had my fighters training at Turturro`s gym to begin with is because Mike`s rule addresses spar botting. All my guys fight, I have never had dedicated spar bots so I was planning on challenging that ruling after 3 months of plumbing, well 3 months turned into 13 months and the rest is history.

I just completed the transfer of FARTMMA to Master Biro and connected with Master Humors to coordinate Gym Riga operations for myself and honourable Aylib.

I sit here with an open company slot .....

giphy.gif

• Downvote 4

I'm using my slot on his organisation. I told Camara, that he should expect me to actually do something with the org once a week. I don't plan on coming on this game very often, if at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just a clarification:

I trained 70% of my crew at Turturro`s gym for well over a year and not once was I accused of cheating or multying. I screwed up on a technicality and that was transferring funds to a same IP account.

To be quite honest when I picked up that Turturro fella from the FA market I was (still am) 100% under the impression I was dealing with the market and not the lovely Miss Miracle. I don`t agree with Mike`s decision to remove my Manager of the Year award due to that "infraction" but I 100% am guilty of transferring funds between those same IP accounts and Miss Miracle was on her lovely way out so alas her account had to go and so did my rented gym.

The award removal and it`s subsequent shit show have actually opened a lot of eyes towards a pathetic group of nerds that are absolutely obsessed in the game and bothering people, they already closed CEC and will continue grieving honest managers like me until I rip them a new anus, and trust me gape them I will. This is inevitable.

Also, important to note: A mass email went out from a few orgs about that Turturro fella being a free agent so there was 0 collusion there.

Lastly, the reason why I had my fighters training at Turturro`s gym to begin with is because Mike`s rule addresses spar botting. All my guys fight, I have never had dedicated spar bots so I was planning on challenging that ruling after 3 months of plumbing, well 3 months turned into 13 months and the rest is history.

I just completed the transfer of FARTMMA to Master Biro and connected with Master Humors to coordinate Gym Riga operations for myself and honourable Aylib.

I sit here with an open company slot .....

giphy.gif

Did you seriously just say you've never been accused of multi'ing with miss miracle? LOL, ok bud. And you still stand firm that 'she' was banned for transferring funds? TJ has publicly said multiple times it was because of the FA pickup, how dumb and delusional are you? And then you bring up humors name, another big yikes. You are really good at digging holes for yourself and making it worse. Life is not good for you, crawl back in the shit hole you came from

• Upvote 3

Never accused just like Master Biro was never gone for good. SEMENTICS ! WE ARE FIGHTING ABOOT SEMENTICS !

I just got invited to main event THIS ! Trust me life is good :)

Boom !

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/158190086820191224_180119.jpg

And if you think you are having a bad day today just wait until The Coalition of Doom hires me another 12 DEDICATED coaches.

tenor.gif?itemid=5905998

• Downvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Nobody said I'm leaving the game for good, I'm just not going to be here long enough to be able to run an organisation anymore. The roster is easily a top 10 roster in the game if you know what you are doing.

Your very first words were, and I quote

"I've learnt some recent news in real life and have decided to give up playing this game for good."

Somebody got some splainin ta do.

• Upvote 2